Played video games your whole life

>Played video games your whole life
>Consider it your primary interest
>Still not particularly skilled at any of them

What's your excuse?

I never had to git gud because developers kept reducing the bar, I was born in the wrong generation

Why are you projecting faggot? i took 5$ off my roommate in Guilty Gear Rev yesterday.

There's more to life than just video games

Only playing easy modern games. Trying to amend this

I'm in the top 1% in Destiny PvP

because you're the only one playing it

I beat the best player in Sonic Transformed in a race. Pretty sure that won't get me anywhere though.

I've played 2 hours of video games in the last two weeks and both of them were in Banished.

I'm moderately good at all games but not really great at any. Fear me and my slightly above average skill.

I play games for fun

Get off Cred Forums Kjhovey

THe only reason this would be the case if you were raised on PlayStation JRPGS and then later AAA cinematic experiences.

Because gitting gud at vidya takes an obscene time investment into a single vidya.
And unless you play professionally that skill is completely worthless.
I prefer just playing a lot of different vidya.

I'm just a subhuman, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This, plus the escapism.

>Leah Dizon
God, I feel old now. Too bad she isn't vidya.

I'm generally pretty good at most games however I'm top 1% on online in the UFC games which is nice since the UFC is one of my primary interests as well.

I play games on their hardest difficulty but I never actually get some insane leaderboard in some multiplayer game.

My excuse is that I like playing as many games as I can rather than trying to git gud at one of them.

I do not have superior reflexes or coordination, but I have perseverance. If I find a game I like, I play it until I've done what I want. I've completed Dark Souls on Soul Level 1. I have a complete living pokédex...

...still can't get Pure Platinum on Infinite Climax in Bayonetta though. Feels bad man.

I've played lots of different video games and I'm skilled in almost all of them. Not eSports tourneyfag tier, but definitely much better than the average player. It's even better If it's a newly released game, since I'm going to stomp everyone(I'm a fast learner).

By the way, I don't understand how some people stay bad in a game no matter how much they play it. I have a friend who has thousands upon thousands of hours in DotA 2 and he's still 3.5k MMR or something like that(i.e. painfully average). I just don't get it. I know that it depends on the game but from my experience, if I play something I enjoy for more than 200 hours I'll end up somewhere in the top 1% - 5% of the playerbase.

>good at every video game i touch

what now strange man

>superior reflexes or coordination
>tfw thanks to playing video games since i was like 4 i have really good reflexes and reaction time
>everyone is always surprised and yells out "damn nice catch" whenever i catch something falling

i dont know why but i always feel smug as fuck

I'm pretty good at most games since I play on the second hard or hardest difficulty.

I'm good at FPS, but my skills tend to drop when I panic or get flustered.

It's all about talent and I'm not talented at videogames. I'm good at school though, probably better than anyone on Cred Forums.

>global elite in cs
>2k in quake
>#1 ibuki online for the longest time in sf4, sfv is ass idgaf
>winning duels all the time in reflex
>A+ during brood war
SINGLE PLAYERS ARE BORING AS FUCK, COME AT ME

I play games when I want to relax and have some fun. The moment I start seeing them as something to practice and master, they lose all purpose to me.

literal normie casual cuck kill yourself my man

I'm just that fucking pathetic. I can't name a single thing I'm good at. Sure, I seem "good at computers" to old people and shit, but I don't know how to program or anything so in my world of computers, I'm shit at them.

In ranked games, I never climb out of whatever the average tier is. I can't speedrun anything. I can't make video games.

I have a job, but I feel like I underperform at it. Virgin, so know nothing about sex or relationships. Can't ever hold a conversation, I either can't keep a conversation going if it's their topic, or I'll get interrupted or they'll just zone out if it's my topic. Not healthy.

I guess the only thing I'm good at is having the will to live because I don't feel suicidal or anything.

I'm particularly skilled all of them, though.

i'll fuck you up in thps2 m8

>Considering video games your primary interest
Man that's sad.

I like enough different genres that I never get autistic about playing any of them. It's rare that I get more than 100-200 hours out of any individual game.

I have no desire to play an individual game long enough to reach high level skill. I'd rather play a variety of things.

Apparently you're good at whining about yourself.

The only game I'm good at is guitar hero.

I'm a casual. I don't feel the need to be better than other players, I just want to piddle along at my own pace and enjoy games.
I'll play through games like Dark Souls and MGR:R, but I don't see any reason to do self imposed challenges or ramp up the difficulty to the point where I need to practice.

To me, it kinda stinks of normie to care about what people think about you to the point where you need to prove to everyone that you're the best within your community.

I'm good at not being an attention seeker about it, I guess. A lot of people mope and cry, I just typed a paragraph about it anonymously on a Laotian Yuri forum.

I'm above average to great at every game. Most of it is just understanding what/why something works or doesn't work and adjusting. It's even easier nowadays because the industry has basically abandoned games with high execution requirements.

Speak for yourself. I made it to the national LAN finals of the online shooter I used to play and finished 7th with my clan.

I always put enjoyment above "skill". Seriously, having to be the best at something to enjoy it means you're not really playing the game to like the game, you're playing the game to get the satisfaction of knowing someone is worse than you.

I have a medically documented condition involving slower-than-average reflexes. Doctor states that it's almost one-quarter of a half second slower than the average person of my age and height. It may not be noticeable for most day-to-day activities, but when video games involving reflexes and coordination, I'm at a huge disadvantage.

That's an A+ nostalgia fap right there

Still a big fan

Either you git gud at a popular games like CS or DOTA which has an insane amount of 100% dedicated players doing nothing else trying to get to the top.

The alternative is getting gud at any other game and then stop playing as the community completely dies with 2 years for the next new thing.

The third alternative is keep playing with the same dozen people you've seen for years on end while completely destroying any new players from ever liking the game. Killing the community faster and faster.

name?

im going balls to the wall in every single game

>Still not particularly skilled at any of them

I'm jack of all trades. I'm decent at every game I play, but to be truly skilled at one of them I would have to put effort into them, which I wont do because I rarely play a game more than the time needed to finish it.

i 100%ed f-zero gx and also i enjoy making music

i feel good

All my favorite games are single player games and the AI is as dumb as a box of rocks 9/10 times so I almost never get challenged.

I've jogged my whole life but I don't consider myself a marathon runner

thanks

I'm having fun, I don't need an excuse.

Np. Have a look around for one of her gravure videos if you can, a certain one is nipslip city.

This woman is perfect.