I didn't even play this game and I still feel let down

I didn't even play this game and I still feel let down...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZk9GL1XTJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself

Don't worry, I'm playing and having enough fun for the both of us.

No you aren't.

Hi Sean, when are you gonna start posting on twitter again?

You don't have to do this to yourself man
It's okay to let go

Holy shit.
His last post on twitter was at launch, basically stating "We're done, cya nerds, we aren't working on any new features".
I had no idea.

It's strangely compelling, so yeah I'm still playing on a daily basis.

what the fuck is that floating shit?

Not going to lie though, interesting things are still few and far between.

Been refusing to use black holes to travel because they break my shit and I spend more time fixing it than doing anything else. But I'm going to have to because I'm just not covering enough ground jumping around on my own.

>preorder game
>Think its ginna alright
>Finally get the game
>It fucking sucks
>Play it for 2 days
>take it out of ps4 and never play it again

>epic space battles
>not even 6dof

Honestly I would have traded it back to try and recoup some of the money but they're not giving much for it, I'm assuming because of massive amounts of returns.

Figure I might as well find some fun where I can and try and get at least 60 hours out of it.

>6dof
What?

Anyhow yeah the space battles tend to vary wildly. I've had as few as 7 and as many as 24 ships before.

I havent played in about a week its my first real break and seeing that guy walk around the planet got me right back too it i really hope they add more because it can only get better from here

>same empty world
>but it's an empty world with a green filter so it's compelling

i don't know.

That's probably a sign you're letting Cred Forums decide too much of your opinion for you.

dof
>What?

no mans sky is for you

Sometimes there are things....sometimes...

But yeah that one planet was painfully green.

Good to hear I guess.

There are a thousand times worse games out there. This game is really nothing special, but why Cred Forums loses its shit over it I can't fathom.

im glad Cred Forumss finally realized its time to like the game now that everyone else hates it.

They didn't exactly make it hard to shit on.

>why Cred Forums loses its shit over it I can't fathom.

>being sony while somehow still being indy
>marketing / lies
>hype

you need to lurk moar if you can't see something so simple.

because of the stupid amount of viraling here

you know that thing people do where they post the same image 3-4 times a day with the same/similar taglines? They did that shit for months

it was constantly shilled here you fucking retard

It's because it became popular/hyped.

The more people like something, the more the contrarian spirit of Cred Forums will feed its hatered towards it.

So? A shitty game is shilled. Why do you care?

It was pretty obvious that those shallow excuses for threads were meant to shit on the game.
No one shilled it as much as drummed up hate for it the same way they did for the WiiU and Vita.

Its because Sean just straight up lied about his game.

This game has potential if it was finished.

>so what if a company spends money seeding your favorite message board with fake users pretending to like something? How could that possibly effect you?

why do you care if Cred Forums hates a game that, by your own admission, is shit??? nice logic.

Jesus mod out that horrible filter already. Also dark space and big things.

>This game has potential if it was finished.

hate to tell you this user but aside from there being no multiplayer the game would still be the same procedurally generated shit that you got.

No mods, playing on Pisspoor because my PC is a toaster.

why does anyone even cares about anything i mean gosh

>People actually believe that Cred Forums, let alone Cred Forums has a large enough base to pander to

This is what spending to much time on the internet does to you. You get in these little bubbles like Reddit or NeoGaf or Cred Forums and you think you represent much more of the community than you actually do.

Literally no one would spend time and resources trying to appeal to forum goers on a shitty little image board that is widely known as a shit hole.

hello newfriend. now that you're back to school tell all you're buddies about this awesome website you found.

Strange, I've seen Cred Forums in the news several times.

>mfw Cred Forums's bitching has done nothing to deter my interest in the game

Once I get a better PC, I'm going to buy this game and judge it on its own merits rather than what I hyped it up to be in my head, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

And the game is painfully fucking dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=QZk9GL1XTJU