ITT:

games you got banned or permabanned
tell us why and when user.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/todogroup/opencodeofconduct/pull/56
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I released freon as non-antag while other players were fighting the blob.

I got b& for OOC'ing woody got wood

I bolted escape doors open and lubed up a trail leading to them

Doesn't lube dry up after a minute or less?

perma banned for deactivating a robot that was trapping everyone in walls.

Cod4 because it had fucking problems with overlays

How exactly do I into SS13?
Would it be ok to just join as one of those grey dudes and just fuck around to get a grip on the UI/general gameplay or will people be angry at someone just fucking around not contributing?

>Would it be ok to just join as one of those grey dudes and just fuck around to get a grip on the UI/general gameplay
Absolutely. That, or go as something for newbies, like janitor or cargo tech. In those jobs, you'll be forced to figure out what's going on pretty quick.

try observing.
don't play as an assistant,play as an supply or security officer,those are the easiest jobs
also don't kill people unless you have an antag,admins permabanned me for it

Just go to the tg server, join as a assistant, and don't act like a asshole randomly attacking people. Even if you don't like the server and decide to leave it's great for learning the basics.

i'm still permabanned from almost every server because i am pic related

if everything works out and i manage to get a couple employees, i'm gonna bring back a classic era goon donut2 server with replicants, T.U.R.D.S, poo, and all the fun stuff that fun hating goons have removed. still not sure if i will be able to make this happen but i am trying.

just add the /tg/ station movement speed and you will be fine

>janitor
>newbies

>adding anything from shitty Cred Forums servers
no thanks my dude, Cred Forums servers are what ruined the game (they are the ones who started turning SS13 into a roleplaying game with tons of stupid rules about "no griefing" instead of a survival horror game with no rules besides "don't actively try to destroy the server"

what would be considered actively try to destroy the server?

I haven't played this in like a year. How are the communities? Has TGstation and /tg/station changed at all since then?

>griefing allowed
>singulo released within seconds
>no one able to do jack squat because of space everywhere

If you're so hellbent on MUH SURVIVAL go host a server or play DayZ like the rest of the sociopaths

Why is the Yutani server so gay?

trying to take it offline basically, like packet storming or DDOSing it

ingame there used to be basically no rules, being a traitor wasnt a license to kill because everyone had that, it just meant you had additional gear to do it. half the fun is wondering who is going to go nuts and start kidnapping people to feed to the engine or whatever.

then after OpenSS13, Cred Forums showed up and started making all the various rules every server uses today, and how it's a VILE, BANNABLE OFFENSE to punch someone in the face if you aren't a traitor, because that causes damage to them and is poor roleplaying!

Assuming I get some staff so I'm not doing it alone, my server will have NO ingame rules (besides the single one about not DDOSing our fucking server, and now that i think about it, maybe 1 or 2 very basic rules like no multikeying or respawning in any way) so if you want to be a brutal psychopath every round, go ahead! Just don't cry butt tears when security delimbs you and keeps you around as a trophy nugget, because no rules applies to them too!

killing people,doing something you shoudn't do,having fun
fucking horrible
there is vore now
/tg/ station gone full PLEASE DON'T FUCK THIS SERVER HARD rules and you cannot do ANYTHING fun,or else you get b&
it's shit

that never fucking happened ever in the history of Cred Forums servers
actually,I got traitor one round and got banned for TRYING to get tesla free

nice trips tho

>Donut1
>Singulo

hahahaha fucking newfag, donut1 is from 2008 and uses a fucking combustion engine

>I got traitor one round and got banned for TRYING to get tesla free

Horseshit. Traitors can do whatever they want, short of rape.

Nobody gives a shit about you or your overinflated ego.

>you cannot hurt people IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM
>you cannot question the heads
>you cannot act suspiciously
>you cannot go away from an important job
>you cannot destroy the station
>you cannot destroy useful parts of the station AS AN ANTAG
>you cannot """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""rape""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" people
>you cannot swear hard
>you cannot recite woody got wood
>you cannot metafriend
>you cannot do whathever the fuck you want as a captain
>YOU HAVE TO WAIT 7 OR MORE DAYS ACTIVELY PLAYING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AS A HEAD

/tg/ and /vg/station gone to shit.
what went wrong

I'm George Melons and I give a shit. Go fuck yourself.

Play assistant until you at least have a grasp on what you're doing UI and controls wise. I'd try one of the lower level jobs that look appealing.

I went Doctor as my second job and I'd recommend it, medicine isn't too hard to figure out, just learn to use the sleepers and cryo along with the various medicine and tools. After you've figured out the basics of surgery and realize the machine next to the patient tells you the next step SOMETHING EVERYFUCKING DOCTOR SEEMS TO NOT KNOW, MOST OF THOSE SHITS ARE GREYTIDE TIER I'd move onto something else. Robotics is also pretty easy to figure out especially if you're not a retard who can't into surgery.

that sounds good, all i wanted to do in ss13 was be an engineer and make electricity. I was always killed while i was doing my job though. Since without electricity the whole match goes to hell.

imagine being able to do that, but if someone is in your workspace pissing you off, you can kidnap and torture them or whatever to get them off your fucking back instead of having to call for the useless RP security who dont give a single fuck about you!

>Traitors can do whatever they want, short of rape.
no they can't,THEY CAN DO RAPE USING THE 'ME' COMMAND THOUGH

nobody can do whatever the fuck they want unless they are an admin

>tfw I always release the tesla if I get antag
Even if it's team antag

I released the tesla twice or thrice on TG because of brain farts as an engineer and whenever an admin asked me about it I just replied with pretty much "I dumb sorry" and got away with it

Hell, I got away with a lot of bullshit I shouldn't do by simply talking it out. I honest to god don't see how people get permabanned on TG without being a mini hitler

Thats exactly what i did, and how i died or got banned.
I would robust their ass and leave them inside a locker or i would space them

>this is what libertarians actually believe

>games you got banned or permabanned

games you got banned or permabanned IN.
Without 'in', it means manes you got to be prohibited.

>admin a server
>get angry BYOND messages every few days from people i've banned

Your last point kind of shows exactly why you're so butthurt

>hi guise I'm new here gibe captain
>>no
>WOOOOW SO MEAN

How is the ERP in this game? Are there any non-furry servers that allow it?

>/vg/
>You can harm people
>You can even fucking rebel to heads and then get your shit slapped by security
>As long as you're on code green sec has no right to arrest and search 4 no raisins
>Heads always fuck off and don't do their jobs
>Can break all the windows and walls and you won't be banned
>You can literally do ALL you want as antag
>You can literally say anything you want
I dunno about TG but /vg/ isn't that bad.

>what went wrong

see

>kill an offline person
>"he was offline for 30 minutes arealdy"
>b&

>torture someone as an captain after they GET INTO MY FUCKING ROOM
>they die
>"he LITERALLY GOT INTO MY FUCKING ROOM"
>b&

it's all your fucking fault
enjoy the salt

that's VIP shit
fuck even /tg/shitstation doesn't have that

Welderbombed a catbeast

Released a max lvl singuloth to combat Nar-nar who'd already spawned

Did GREAT in-character roleplay of being blinded by plasma. Whilst escape was flooded, I attempted to brighten up the plasma-filled room with a flare so I could see

I don't know what kind of fucked up server you're on or how mentally deranged you are in the head to either be posting blatant lies, but I've been playing on tg for over five years, I've killed entire stations,Released engines, hell I've even crashed the server a few times by accident and I've never been banned. All as a traitor of course.

You can kill people who piss your off if you have good reason, if you want random murder shit go fuck off to lifeweb. As long as you're not a complete and total fucking prick, which sounds like you, you can do a whole lot.

>ITT oldfag griefers nobody cares about bitch and moan that nobody wants to hang out with them because they're assholes and everyone knows it

I love the salt of shitters. It's even better when they say they'll just go do their shit on Bay or something and I forewarn them so they arrive to a preemptive ban.

On topic I got banned for welderbombing a tajara bar once. Worth it.

>if you want random murder shit go fuck off to lifeweb

You are aware you are part of the reason that SS13 is shit now, right?

The game is SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT "random murder shit"

Do not play as security, if you aren't familiar with the UI your unrobust ass will probably get disarmed and murdered by the guy you were trying to catch, and assuming you don't know much about mechanics you'll probably hold your taser in your hand. The clown will literally make you his bitch with just a banana.

>banned for trying to release tesla
Was one of your objectives die gloriously? Because some servers are autistic about assuming you planned on dying when you do it. What's even worse is when you're using the singularity beacon and you get shit from the admins.

I tested a bomb I made in med bay
it ended up working too well and after like 5 minutes of lag med bay was gone

The best part was getting the admin message "why did you blow up medbay? While sitting in the escape shuttle with a second bomb set with a timer that I had just set for 10 seconds

Who is your spess waifu Cred Forums?

No it's supposed to be a distopian space work simulator.
Really, if you want a murder simulator go to other servers with no rules.

your post just gave me a great idea

i'm gonna join some shithole like Bay and make a canister bomb that bypasses the 15x15 bomb cap (I am one of like 5 people that knows how to do this) and crack the station in half, then freewheel it outta there

I never actually played /vg/ because of the different map layout and [WAIT 7 OR MORE DAYS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AS X] thing

>You can kill people who piss your off if you have good reason
really?
>be security
>some faggot starts flashing me and stealing my shit
>5th fucking time arealdy
>try to find him
>he is in the maint
>hurt him hard
>he dies because Ox deprivation
>b&

you know you are a fucking badmin don't you?
also,how did you get it anyway?

fuck the fuck off reddit gooner

My taser

>>you cannot metafriend
>>YOU HAVE TO WAIT 7 OR MORE DAYS ACTIVELY PLAYING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AS A HEAD
shitter detected

>No it's supposed to be a distopian space work simulator.
wrong, that's what Cred Forums turned it into

Original Goon servers were a survival horror game with no rules about who can kill who, constantly wondering if your co workers are going to go nuts or not. Nobody was required to do their job. Roleplaying was not enforced.

If I recall right, most of those rules are cause people took it too far.

Traitor basically was literally nothing but someone with a few more tools, and it was no longer fun to figure out who the traitor was, cause pretty much everyone was killing everyone. Ontop of that, it meant that traitor rounds could end randomly cause someone just decided to kill the traitor without even knowing it was them.

Part of the fun of traitor rounds is sneaking around and havin the station slowly destroyed/killing people and having no idea who did it.

Get someone to crit and drag their sorry ass elsewhere. Just don't kill the fucker

Hell I usually drag someone to medbay, change their gender, remove/add a tail, mess with their genes for some tourretes, basically do all sorts of retarded stuff to piss him off with no real lasting consequences and NO ONE ever gave me shit for it

>Doesn't play on the best server aka /vg/
>Complains about badmins and shitty rules
You brought this upon yourself.
And can you really not wait fucking 7 days?
Hell you can even come in as a low job and get a promotion.

And?
Nobody cares.

>it was no longer fun to figure out who the traitor was
it still isn't, the fun was the fact that anyone at any moment could fuck shit up, also traitor rounds didn't end when a roundstart traitor died.

>Part of the fun of traitor rounds is sneaking around and havin the station slowly destroyed/killing people and having no idea who did it.
That's boring, faggy roleplaying unless you are a changeling.

I've played this game since the motherfucking Alpha, before the OpenSS13 project in 2007. Pic related. I guarantee I have played this game longer than everyone else in the entire thread, so please stop attempting to lecture me on how the game "used to be" or what's good or not, because you really, truly do not know.

badmins made me fucking hate this game so much

I played a while back in 2007-09
and I loved it and when I came back I got banned in the first fucking round

>playing ESO
>see some players in an inn
>they're RPing
>decide to join in
>gear the whole conversation towards my hate for the Aldermer Dominion
>talk about how we should gas the high elves
>the khajhits should be lynched in tress
>the wood elves can be used as good sex slaves
>get asked to stop, PMed by someone claiming to be a mod
>probably lying but didn't want to risk a ban

>getting robusted 5 fucking times
>as a security officer no less

Nigga, you wouldn't even last a minute if random killing was allowed, shameful.

Again mate, no one cares about your oldfag shit.
Each server went it's own way, the community went the way it went.
And also, it's natural that when a game gets popular, you're gona get ALOT of shitters who just murder out of nowhere.

Thats a pretty strong opinion though. You're basically saying you want complete and utter chaos, which makes any traitor round pretty much exactly the same as every other round.

Its dull as shit, cause its nothing special. You want horror? Try traitors who sneak around clearing out the station in clever ways.

And it seems that despite your supposed experience, you have the same tastes as a 12 year old who never played the game before.

>kill guy shooting you as the detective
>slain

>kill guy actively trying to snipe you
>slain

>kill admin who gives himself T every round
>banned

>use deduction to find the T and kill him
>slain

fuck every TTT server. may as well just grief, at least you'll have some fun before getting banned.

>no one cares about your oldfag shit.
except all the people, including you, who are still responding

>You're basically saying you want complete and utter chaos, which makes any traitor round pretty much exactly the same as every other round
yes, since that's how the game used to be

>You want horror?
not your kind of horror because it's dumb

>you have the same tastes as a 12 year old who never played the game before.
I helped develop the goon servers, and I'm still in the credits that are easily googlable. If it wasn't for people like me who jumpstarted OpenSS13, you wouldn't even be playing today.

Good thing you're an extreme minority on most servers nowadays.

>yes, since that's how the game used to be

A complete clusterfuck that needed rules cause it basically made every round exactly the same.

>not your kind of horror because it's dumb

See previous. You just want a clusterfuck.

>I helped develop the goon servers, and I'm still in the credits that are easily googlable. If it wasn't for people like me who jumpstarted OpenSS13, you wouldn't even be playing today.

And absolutely none of that matters.

Shit I just realized something. You're the same guy

You're the same loud ass faggot with a cactus stuck up his ass who complains on every single SS13 thread that has the grace of having more than 5 replies. You always post the exact same image with that yellow fuck stuck in the wall while yelling MUH CHAOS, MUH ANARCHY. Nobody gives a rat's ass if you miss the alpha days because guess what? You're alone in this. You and yourself only miss the clusterfuck that was pre-open ss13 and complain about the exact same things using the exact same arguments

You're no better than barneyfag

>posts are literally old man yelling at sky fnr
>thinks he's relevant in CURRENT YEAR

So this is the ss13 thread, right

The issue with the TTT community is that they're too pedantic and fragile. RDM, or random deathmatch, is to kill randomly - i.e. without motive.

If I kill a person because I think they're suspicious, I should be allowed to roll the dice. The karma system is in place to punish incorrect decisions. Put an auto temporary ban with a short lifespan in place for players who fall below a certain karma threshold. Problem solved.

Instead everyone is this fragile snowflake who is obsessed with "getting their fair turn" as T. A lot of people will only find a kill satisfactory if you catch someone in the act of murdering someone else.

Don't get me started on the retarded notion of player customisation shops for a gamemode designed around discreetly murdering people. Player trails? Unique hats? It's antithetical to the concept of the gamemode.

Well you appear to be playing on servers with cancer skins and cancer maps. There is your problem.

>Oldfags whining about their LOL SO RANDUMB!!!1!!! PENGUIN OF DOOM game got made into something presentable

This has literally never happened to me.
Worst I got was on a much smaller than average server where everyone knew everyone except me and I was curious why a person got slain after killing and IDing a T.
I was slain and told "We just have fun with it."
At that point, I just started derping about and it was quite fun. Not "Sweet, I contributed to surviving!" fun, but just mindless enjoyment
>Admin is T on a round and I just camp in a hallway, they walk right up to me, drop a C4 on my head and walk away after using a custom Glue command
>I am now flailing about with a C4 on my head asking for someone to disarm it
>~15 seconds left so I run to cliffside on one of the Minecraft maps and over mic (first time on the server, mind, cause I usually type fast enough to not need to bother) yell "Aloha Snackbaaaaaaaarrrrrr!"
>As I jump off to the congregation in the water below
>T instantly won

>you are just now realizing i am the most famous ss13 player to ever exist

not that smart on the uptake are you, chum? it's pretty fucking obvious I am George Melons

and i am the master hacker known as the four-chans

;^)

I got permabanned from league of legends

I was "Toxic", every time there was a troll in team that would just play like shit and even admit it being intentional, I would flame them
I even got reported for sarcastic messages because the 10 year olds didnt understand the concept of sarcasm or the obvious remarks

I just cant bring myself to mute all because communication is essential to winning games, and I do not flame without a reason.

Well, those griefers, trolls and retards probably still have their accounts intact meanwhile everybody who were agitated by those retards, are banned.

ASSFAGGOTS has the worst fucking community out of every single game out there.

no you aren't, i have four-chan on steam and he stopped playing years ago

it seems you have foiled my dastardly plot!!!!!!!

i will return!!!!!

It does now becasue gankers like user here.

One round I was force-borged by a malf AI. I ended up bucklecuffing a security officer to a chair somewhere where there was no oxygen and he suffocated to death. For some reason they gave me a week ban even after I told them I had never played borg before, didn't know the controls, and had been turned into a borg against my will.

I'd put Cuban Pete above you

admins are retarded because you would be malfunctioning just like the AI and be allowed to do whatever you want

this is why modern SS13 is such shit

seems we've got an issue here
>shitty mod
>shitty mod was shitty

>some oldfag screaming at the skies
>most famous

Try Cuban Pete, geezer.

I have to second that this is the retarded bit bout that game mode. On the other hand, I also get why its a thing. Unfortunately you have some people who just take it too far and do RDM a lot.

I remember playing The Ship online, which is essentially the game version of TTT, and got banned cause I thought someone was out to kill me.

this

Literally swore once on the forums and got permanently banned. No chance at appeal either.

>Cuban Pete, the guy who is just a very poor clone of God-Emperor Takara

Pete doesn't even know how to bypass the bomb cap, he's an unrobust baddie. Takara will always be the #1 bomb terrorist in SS13

Antag janitor is one of the hardest to play
>pulling it off is a flawless victory

>George Melons, a guy who coded part of the game vs literally who?

except he won't, because nobody knows who Takara is, they do know who Pete is.

>nobody knows who Takara is
Your newfaggotry is showing, Takara has been around since 2003, when the game was still an atmospherics simulator. He's an even older player than I am.

>mfw emagging the holodeck on old /vg/station

You could legit kill every person on the station because of how fucked holofire was.

All this buttcrap over Cred Forums servers and I'm here ganking on hippy

>hippie
Probably the worst server ever created, why would you do that?

>Be security on a boring day.
>Decide that as security it is my sworn duty to not uphold the law and instead be a dick.
>Every time we arrest someone I demand we keep them handcuffed and move them to "The Chair."
>Spend five minutes with each prisoner building up the horror that awaits them.
>Some take it in stride and rp well, others just "OMG FUCK OFF STOP."
>Lock them into the chair.
>Wait another minute.
>Walk in and shave off everyone's fucking gay anime hair.
>Force the prisoners out bald as fuck.
>Eventually have at least a dozen bald people in the station.
>Admin messages me saying what I did breaks the rules and bans me.

I liked Hippie too, what a shame.

>Instead everyone is this fragile snowflake who is obsessed with "getting their fair turn" as T.
yeah, exactly. this wouldn't be a problem if it were fun to play as an innocent, but there's nothing to do except wait until things happen, possibly involving you getting killed before being able to do anything. this is also the number one reason for legitimate RDM.

and then there's garbage like that Murder gamemode, which is just TTT except it takes away the innocents' guns.

>implying I care
sorry fag, people don't know him, they do know Cuban Pete.

Bait whore spotted
>has s'more

Nigga no one cares if you're moot, the pope, or who you know. Just get a trip so people can filter you and keep playing the only version of SS13 that matters :^)

Sorry nobody cares about you anymore because you never learned how to bypass the bomb cap, Pete.

if you have to claim you're a famous user
>you aren't

>Implying you're not a literally who too.

>being this new
There's a script for greasemonkey that has been out since literally 2004 that assigns postid's to people on a per-thread basis so you can filter or differentiate between different anons.

That's super embarrassing that you don't even know such a thing exists, when it's 12 years old now. Maybe you should just head back to pic related.

Nar-Sie was here, Ratvar is a faggot

>Eli Wood
>Martin Taylor
>Yahir Kelphler
Fuck them every possible way.

try googling "george melons" sometime. my name is even in /tg/ server code which i have nothing to do with.

literally who, lmao. Looks like someone is already enrolled in the jelly school.

>Pete
It must really bother you that Cuban Pete is more well known then you. I've played the game off and on for 8 years or so, never seen any of these people or you. The Pete meme is simply superior to Melons. Otherwise you're all forgettable

then you obviously don't understand how to shitcurity on hippie.

>EDWARD SLOAN
FUCK HIM

except i'm in the game code for basically every single ss13 server, even baystation.

pete ain't. :)

>goon code
not even once

If someone needs to google you to know who you are, you're already a nobody.

you sound both mad and jealous that you aren't important in a 2d spessmen game with less players than battleborn

and? What percentage of ss13 players look at the code? not much.

>Pete has hats, game stations, antag kits named after him

Space janitors

because King is a faggot

Not from a particular video game but I got banned from a stream chat back in 2011 or so. I typed "DON'T YOU DIE ON ME" in the chat when someone was really low on health in King's Field II and got banned about 15 seconds after that. It was the only thing I had typed in 3 hours or so, I couldn't make sense of it.

on second thought, i don't even want proof, because you are probably a /tg/ or /vg/ coder that will write that stuff and publish an update right now just to spite me, despite the fact that this is an anonymous imageboard and my legacy is already cemented in the game code.

Can we all just agree to stop giving literal autists free replies? Threads would be so much better like this

Not even remotely mad, just pointing out the facts. If you think you're somehow famous cause your name can be googled, you're in for pretty big shock when literally anyone can be googled.

This is like bragging you're in the phone book.

SAVAGE

CAN HE RECOVER?

So, we delete the thread then? Everyone who played SS13 is an autist.

Only played the game for two years and even I know who George Melons is. I don't even get involved in the community and I know who the fucker is.

Congrats? Not sure what you want me to say.

>things that don't exist

this is my favourite game ever

This reminds me of Master System/ Genesis boxart.

>If you think you're somehow famous cause your name can be googled
apparently you are a highly melanin-enriched individual who can't read

i'm famous because i helped make ss13, and for a time, was the most prominent and successful griefer in the game after the stupid rules were implemented. so prolific, in fact, that my name is in the base code all servers branched off from.

it has nothing to do with my name being googlable, you uncouth, drooling simp. It's the simple fact that if you google "george melons" the first result will tell you all you need to know, as well as heavily trigger you when you see what website it's on.

>go on Basil as always
>Edward Sloan as captain
>he hates my guts
>metasearches me everytime he can when he thinks with the least amount of suspicion I'm traitor
Karl Lupitz here btw my new name atleast

I hate it
It's supposed to be a poster

And yet, here you are trying to proclaim how famous you are to a bunch of people who have never heard of you.

Edward sloan fucked me hard
Now i only RP as JoJo characters to hide my shame (see jotaro kujo)

I wish they'd remove the shuttle.

Just say nigger. Is that so hard?

Again, you could be the pope and the thread wouldn't change. Everyone would still be laughing at your hissy fit as they are now

But by all means do go on. I need a chuckle

i'm just stating facts, it's not my problem if they offend you

Don't bother. How to play is BARELY explained. You won't understand how to do 90% of the shit they expect you too.

Barely anyone will ever help you or answer your questions so you're pretty much on your own.

The game has a permanent lag as if you were playing on a connection with a 500ms ping.

Find something else. Seriously.

IT'S A FEATURE

Projecting pretty hard, aren't ya? I don't think its possible for me to get mad at you. You're literally just another faceless nobody on the internet.

If anything its kinda laughably sad how hard you're trying to prove that you're something more.

another faceless nobody on the internet that is directly responsible for the autism simulator you play every day :^)

>play any shooter games the latest 5 years
>got all mics muted by default
>get kicked for not answering/following orders from admin
>got banned once from some bf4 server because I was ignoring an admin while having a high k/d ratio and having a low rank

I guess it explains the level of autism you've been putting into your posts.

I absolutely love listening to eddy being a passive aggressive bitch in deadchat when he gets robusted

>jesus man relax
>>I am calm but god I wanna kill that fucker because (...) and (...) and then (...) after I (...)

It just makes my day

oh please, everyone who plays or is interested in ss13 has autism, you are no different

you are just not giving respect where respect is due

>You're in the speech files for a parrot, and have a whiskey named after you

Woopdy fucking do

everyone loves seeing someone who is full of themselfes get fucked in their asses really hard

I'm glad you haven't denied it.

>tfw SS13 is much better not knowing who any of you autistic faggots are and just enjoying the game.

>dying in ss13 is getting fucked in the ass really hard

and then you just join again on a new ckey :wow: :whoa:

>:wow: :whoa:

are you insane? playing sec when you have no idea how to play is the quickest way to get everyone to hate you.

Got banned from a lot of Assault Cube servers back in the day for trolling. Don't play much online anymore.

>playing sec is the quickest way to get everyone to hate you.

Fixed that for you

>What went wrong
>lists everything that went right
???

These types of games need moderated, because everybody just wants to kill each other like any other online game, instead of focusing on survival horror. It's not survival horror if everybody wants to be a bandit and wants to kill everybody.

>used to play SS13 only on /vg/ station
>decide to try other servers
>colonial marines is really neat for what it offers
>/tg/station isn't nearly as shit as everyone tries to make it to be
>goonstation is empty and no one plays it anymore

I agree with you on everything except TGstation, which somehow manages to make /vg/station look civilized in comparison. Also it runs like complete ass.

Colonial Marines is fucking great IF, and only IF, you get a decent squad together.

Space station 13: metaing between rounds and trying to murder random fags on Goonstation.
The most memorable time was when I beat the shit out of a clown with a chair until he was crit and then feed him a roboburger so the admins wouldn't ban me for killing him, but they didn't like that and still gave me a week ban.

Most recent time was when I built 2 modded flashes and 3 pipebombs then flashed some faggot twice so he was sat on fire, then I threw all three pipebombs at him. Then admin tried to be a cheeky cunt so I asked him to go fuck himself, currently banned for a week for that one.

CS:S Wallhack on an aim server. Vacced :^)

Probably some Gmod servers for calling people and admins niggers and killing them.

One server on Insurgency for mimicking the admin with a doofus voice and bantering with him.

Another Gmod Server for bantering with a 13 year old boy who said he was gay.
Kept asking him shit like "Do you like boys?" and when he said yes I said "Isn't that kinda gay desu lad?" and "Have you had a boyfriend?" when he said yes I said "Did you ever suspect him of being secretly gay?"

Red Orchestra 2 server for mimicking an irishfag with another doofus voice and bantering with him.

Some Battlefront: II servers back in the day for insisting on calling Vader "Darth Nigger" when I got mad at my team.

Tabletop Simulator server for drawing swastikkas with the draw function after the owner said he was an Israelite.

Can't recall any more right now. I am not even Australian

>no one plays it anymore
but theres 47 people on the US server right now

it's still shit though, goon hasnt been even remotely good since 2011-2012

space station 13
cause i made like 15 accounts and ban avoided to blow up the station multiple times

honestly I only played a few rounds on tg
on my first round I just got a guitar, made myself a glass cage to play from, and it was pretty fun all round, I had people make themselves chairs just to listen and some guy brought a piano and we took turns playing

when I tried the same on /vg/ before faggots broke down my cage and disarm spammed me to steal my guitar

my main issue with tg is that their "peacekeeper" borgs are fucking useless

classic

a permaban,to make it better

I had the opposite experience. On /vg/ people will generally leave me alone, where as on TGstation I was playing janitor and trying to clean up some messes, then the crew chimped out, beat me into crit, stole my cart, and threw it out into space.

at the hours at which I play no one plays anymore, I play at like midnight EST

also that's another problem I have with /vg/ no one is on when I play either or
>40players in lobby
>15 players ready

Runescape, permabanned for macro'ing in 2010

It was a six-year old account and had a white partyhat and some other holiday items.

>bartender builds the RAGE CAGE
I haven't seen it often but it's always entertaining

Correct me if I'm wrong but does that involve using a air cleaner? Just curious if I did that too.

you're wrong, and because i don't want loads of people knowing how to do it, the only hint i will give you is that it requires things from six different departments.

>Not telling it over the radio after welding the doors into a supply closet shut and disconnecting all nearby cameras

>when the janitor violates NAP so you set of a nuke in his closet

what the fuck is NAP? Some retarded shit on RP servers?

I've played from 2011 and stopped around 2014. Tried playing a while ago but /vg/ was fucking awful. I did heavy roleplay too but all good RP servers are gone, all thats left are Aurora which is shit, the Bay clone and a furry server. Has /vg/ improved at all or is it still a metafriending waifu shitfest that is akin to 2012 /tg/2?

>Spawn as miner
>Do mining for a bit
>Robotics and R & D never gives us anything
>Throw self into space with 40000 rocks in my backpack + box + a fire extinguisher
>Find pirate radio station
>Shitpost across the radio until the shuttle is called while stuffing myself with donk pockets

I got permabanned from wow back in vanilla. I was going through bunch of related videos and found someone showing off a hacking program. I then thought it would be a good idea to make a new thread for it on the wow forums, to try and report it. Then I got banned because I didn't know there was some official form you had to fill out.

that doesnt even have anything do to with ss13

leave, you underage meme spouter

Fuck you.

whoa you're a cool dude

is this the greatest game ever? Dorf Fort is more in depth but this has more variety since its online and multiplayer

it used to be, but these days its just "autistically roleplay your space job in 8 hour long extended rounds or get banned for violating 1 of the 300 rules every server has"

2007-2011 it was great, sure

Google just gives me the Non-Aggression Principle.

Its an anarcho-capitalist related meme

what does Cred Forums think of yogstation?

I don't know where you're really getting this from. /vg/ is hot garbage right now because the community is shit but you can still do whatever as long as you don't murder as a non-antag, atleast thats the impression I got. /tg/ is there too but I haven't played there in a long long time, and there's also scattered pubbie servers that barely have rules but you probably already know how most of those turn out.

There are roleplay servers if that's your cup of tea but a lot of them are shit and are exactly like you describe. Usually the admins are terrible and give special treatment to their metaclub and give them all the fun, and give them events where the entire station gets butchered where the metafriend crew gets to save the day. It didn't use to be like this but here we are.

one of the worst servers ever, alongside bay, hippie, and colonial marines.

>be a greyshit
>barman is MIA, no one knows nor cares about the fucker
>swipe spare iron and reinforced glass from EVA
>Spend the rest of the round building and announcing the cage
>eventually the bar is the bloodiest and most lively place on the station

The best

>mime gets in with a stunprod
>lynched to shit
>debrained and borged
>keeps trying to unbuild the cage afterwards out of anger
>admins never bring it up nor ban anyone
>his face when

i played in tgstation once and i was running around smacking people with my bible as chaplain and some retard took my bible so i spaced him

then he complained to an admin and i got banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i was permabanned from both /tg/ and /vg/ years ago (2010? maybe 2011?) and they were both absolute shit. i don't remember which servers between /tg/ or /vg/ had these things, but i remember:

-elyina was an admin and a fucking terrible one who gave items/healed/respawned his metabuddies
-one of them had MLP sprites and ERP emotes that spawned cum on the floor and whatnot
-one of them gave me a 24 hour ban for having my character set to run mode without an IC reason for doing so, which is what prompted me to grief the ever loving shit out of them
-got put in admin jail for fucking punching someone when not a traitor since it's against the rules to cause damage to people if you aren't one
-an admin once gave me a 24 hour ban for spacing someone who, previously in the same round, stripped me naked, took my id and everything i had, even all my clothes, and then spaced me. i managed to get back to the station and instead killed them for being a shitty asshole, and i was the only one punished.

i could keep going as i remember things but /tg/ and /vg/ have never been anything but absolute garbage in my experience.

Are TG and /tg/ the same or was there a rift?

there's been a rift for a long time, /tg/ station 13 was only related to /tg/ the Cred Forums board for less than a year, then it was all outsiders, a lot of whom never even use Cred Forums.

/tg/ actually has its own server they advertise on their board. TGstation was at one point /tg/station but nowadays isn't affiliated with the board at all, hence the name change.

I think /tg/'s actual server is called d20station or something.

Whodunits must have reasons behind killing to be whodunits and GOON is always an outlier in every game that somethingawful has ever infested.

Nobody cares that you're salty about not having a pixellated deathmatch server anymore, especially because there are still servers like that.

Alright thanks anons

I asked this in TG and a lot of chucklefucks just said "nuh uh we're /tg/" and I was dumb enough to take their word for it

What do people of /tg/ and TG?

Shit I meant what do people THINK of TG and /tg/

Holy kek. Elyina USED to be an admin on /vg/ but was so fucking bad that everyone told her to fuck off. Then she went on and admin'd on /tg/ but that wasn't until about 2013 if my memory serves me right, so you were probably on /vg/.

I've never had an instance though when I was told to stop running on /vg/, but I started playing in 2012, no idea about /tg/ though. You sure you were on one of those servers?

My experience has been that /vg/ hasn't changed much but the community is shit. People who bitch about the admins on /vg/ now have no idea how good they have it. My experience has been that in the past, the community was good and the admins were total ass. Now, the community is shit but the admins are pretty alright. Atleast they don't have to deal with fucking Elyina or Kernikov.

is someone gonna post a story or what?

im a tg admin AMA

i'm george melons, will you remove my permaban and make me an admin on /tg/?

i'll show you guys how to really run a ss13 server

>tfw all this power at my fingertips

>have to answer people crying in ahelps that someone clicked on them

Who did you have to suck?

first step is to just permaban those people until your community consists of people that aren't whiny fucking fagbabies who ahelp the moment the slightest thing goes wrong.

the best community only uses the ahelp channel for serious bugs, and doesnt give a single fuck when their 2d spaceman dies.

>a-admim pweese!!!
Stop while you still have some dignity, stranger.

Six engineers spawned and we split off the station. I got banned for killing the HoS in a duel.

ur mum

>being so autistic you are unable to understand the concept of JOKES

did you really think anyone was going to give admin to george fucking melons?

Fuck off nigger.

show me dark secrets in your item base

did you intentionally make anything innocuous into something broken without telling anyone

>he didn't convince anyone he was famous so he's going for infamy

Yeah, fuck george. That handsome villain.

Don't feed the apes

How could such a literally who act like such a hasbeen? Nobody cares who you are.

I don't code I just admin and do it 4 3 I wish I was better at coding though

which one?

I've been playing on /tg/ for two years now and haven't even had the admins question me even when I do retarded shit
how the fuck do you people get banned

90% of people who get banned have no common sense or like to cause trouble in admin pm's

it's almost like being pulled over and screaming out "AM I BEING DETAINED!"

>implying i am george melons

Did you check my PostID? Of course you didn't.

Darude, but play DK louder at the same time

GTA5 online a few minutes ago, for a week.
No idea why, game folder is even sparkly clean of any form of mod since i've installed it recently.
I didn't even communicate that much in my session.

I'm just confused.

bro until you open a hyperheated plasma tank in the escape shutter you haven''t lived

>mentions an ancient greasemonkey script for post IDs
>expects people to think he wouldn't cycle his IP
You could just stop bringing up your utter lack of reputation and post normally and everyone affected would be better off.
Come on. Everyone whose feelings are hurt, appeased. Wouldn't you do it for all 1 of them?

what the hell is greasemonkey?

Nothing for nobody the way it should be.

This guy

>play a charater named ben garrison
>pick sec officer
>arrest colored people for no reason
>perm brigg their ass
>admo not happy

stop, you are just making me miss quake team fortress

why did valve have to ruin everything with tf2, now i am sad

My body is on the asteroi

>implying get banned and/or permabanned from any SS13 server is some noteworthy feat

Not unless there's a particularly hilarious story behind it.

Let me guess.
A goon server because you pointed out one of the mods fuccboi friends shitting up the server so they banned you to laugh at you.

It's not that fucking hard. You just have to play the waiting game and make your move only when the station inevitably begins to devolve into total chaos.

Does playing the game correctly and pointing out a gigantic faggot for ruining everyones fun and getting banned because it was a mods friend count?
Then when I appeal on their forums they edit my forum post with Pictures of gay sex and rainbows.
Goon servers were and possibly still are the scum of the earth.

I got banned from Origin because some poo-in-loo stole my account and used it to buy a bunch of Fifa currency, and when I got a refund through my bank EA banned me.

I ashstormed the emergency shuttle. It was an accident. Also i bombed the brig entrance. Shitcurity was bothering me.

Did you talk to EA about it? I don't really see a problem with them banning you if you didn't tell them about the situation.

goon servers used to be good years ago, they werent politically correct then and you could say faggot and nigger and whatever else you wanted

modern goon servers are fuckin absolute garbage though

>you cannot do whathever the fuck you want as a captain
You can get away with a lot of stuff. Once a captain stole my gibber and killed me with it.
>you cannot metafriend
Metaclub is cancer. Security lets people go free because they are known static namers sometimes. And god forbid you try to arrest a lizard static namer. The whole station will work against you.
>YOU HAVE TO WAIT 7 OR MORE DAYS ACTIVELY PLAYING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AS A HEAD
A week passes fast. It makes sense for new players.
Are you a lizard player? You sound like one.

>Did you talk to EA about it?
I did. A rep contacted me and said they were looking into it and taking the matter very seriously. That was several years ago. I ended up just opening a new account even though I probably should have sworn off buying anything from EA again.

>goon servers used to be good years ago,
This was 5 years ago.
So no. They really weren't.

God TGstation is so shit now. They've been completely taken over by reddit, their host is an MRA, and their player/coderbase is so full of SJWs they removed a gender reassignment surgery because people were crying rape every time a traitor used it on them. Not only that the admins were actually banning the players, for rape, for using an ingame sex reassignment surgery without 'consent'.

>5 years ago

yeah, it was longer than that. from originalstation to donut1 was when goon was good

was clown with stolen janicart, had 5 bluespace beakers of space lube in my backpack and a fire extinguisher
i was only banned because sec opened a banrequest for me, round was malf and nobody noticed
admins even gave me an achievement

Former TG headmin and coder

I regret not changing the rules to something less of a textbook when I had the chance

Now everyone is a babby, even the admins, who ban people because they don't share their playstyle

I tricked a kid into buying me a wolver coat and I've been banned for five years

>Their host is an MRA
>and their player/coderbase is so full of SJWs

Something doesn't sound right here.

TG is a perfect example of how flawed democracy is

bump

Oh it's not only possible, it's embarassing.

You can see him pursuing his ever important MRA goals here
github.com/todogroup/opencodeofconduct/pull/56

I'm not seeing what the problem here is.

What's wrong with MRAs?