Red pill me on Doomguy

Red pill me on Doomguy.

Why does he hate the demons?

hes an angry guy.

for you

4UAC

he doesnt hate them, he just kills them because they love it

>Red pill
Well...He barely exists at all, seeing as he's a silent protagonist in a FPS series.

gut size envy

Because they're fucking demons, user.

they killed all his marine buddies and his pet rabbit

Are you ready to get your mind blown? Doomguy is actually also a demon well atleast his armor is.

They corrupted his world, killed his comrades, and tainted his soul where he can never go to heaven

apparently

The whole reason for Doom 2 was revenge for killing his pet bunny. A lot of humor in the Doom expansions.

Repercussions of Evil was a documentary

>and tainted his soul where he can never go to heaven

Really?

His armour is made of pure hatred. Pure asspain runs through his heart when he wears it.

not gonna sugar coat it

Many reasons.
But personally I think it's a trinity of judgment, vengeance and fun for him, the last bit being kind of like it is with Ash Williams, he functions best and takes joy in what he's good at.

Pretty sure it was in a codex, yeah.

But those are instructions on how to use the weapon.
The work cuck is just cock with the top of the o scratched off.
Unless you get cuck something to shoot it, but that would make Doom guy the cucker not the cuck.

probably i mean the demons trapped and sealed him and the armor in a tomb for a billion years or whatever all that no-fap rage it changes a man

>enjoying a nice day on mars
>demons wreck shit up
>nastikills all demons
>goes home to earth
>demons already wrecking shit up
>nastikills all demons right into hell and stays there to forever punish demons for eternity

Because they're demons

I imagine it's cock as well, but do you cock anything on a rocket launcher?

>the cyberdemons armor matches up with the doom guy armor
>each cyberdemon is a previous doom guy we played in all the past games.

Doomguy is literally an archangel and warrior of God. He's unworthy of heaven himself but still carries the wrath and will of God with him.

t. *Tips fedora*

A demon fucked his mom.

Cocking a lever to open up the rocket launcher?

Cocking something so you don't shoot it by accident?

I haven't played DOOM so I have no idea.

Shut up

Cernel Jonson was right all along

He's an easily angered, violent man with a heart of gold. Just a good boy servin in the muhreens that progressively got more violent and determined during the first and second demon invasion. It's canon that every fan-made WAD is an alternate universe he traveled through after entering hell to fuck up the demons in 2 and killing them all. He spent a few thousand years hell-time just jumping between different hell-verses and killing everything in them. At some point his armor got blessed by an angel and he started sucking up power from demons he killed and killed some more for a thousand years. Eventually the demons realized they would never ever be able to kill him so they trapped him and put him into an eternal slumber where cannot be harmed or awoken unless some seals or shit were broken.

>Doom Guy the Cucker
I like it

So lewd doom is canon? After he got his blood up when he go to a dimension of female demons he fucked them all?

he's a metaphor for the endless consumption required to continue existing, and the struggle against compromise and decay across an eternity of existence

this asshole has just decided he's going to enjoy the endless battle, instead of getting mopey about it like megaman

doomguy is the eternal distraction that fuels our existence, sort of an anti-christ in that he seeks his own salvation through battle, and rejects the supernatural

Yes.

I've always wondered, if demons exist n the doomiverse, then do angels also exist? It seems that the demons are written more as beings from another dimension rather than actual biblical demons so are the night sentinels supposed to be the angels or something. Anyways and d be pretty cool if doom guy had to fight angels and demons in the next doom game

I think he's just a dude that likes shooting demons, user.

The demons killed Daisy. They must pay.

Makes me wonder jusr gow bad he really was before we take control. Just how many demons has he killed that Doomguy is now a boogeyman to hell that he had to be locked in a magical tomb, placed in a foreboding shrine with warning signs and offerings up the ass to make sure he never gets out. I mean you see the fear in Masterminds eyes when Doomguy shoves the BFG in his mouth...

Dr. Betruger? I'm UAC.

I've always thought doom guy was about to get his shit fucked up in this pic. Glad to see they gave solid closure in those sick ass credits.

>a guy who kills demons is the Antichrist
I don't think you understand what that means user.

Doomguy was blessed by an angel. I think in the novel Doomguy was intended to be an agent of heaven as well.

Of course he'd be in fear. Doomguy has an innate ability that causes demons to die for good. If something else kills them they just go back to a hell. When killed by Doomguy they vanish from all existence.

Demonkind didn't throw succubi at a bored and frustrated apex predator the very second he was sent to investigate the distress call on Phobos and gave him the bloodlust instead.

If these guys had just gotten him laid, they wouldn't have had any problems.

Its his job, also they killed his crew and technically also killed him.

I think its just his hobby at now.

>It's canon
I see this fucking head cannon in every doom thread yet I never see any fucking proof that it's not an asspie's fantasy wank.

/thread

It was clearly laid out in the Codex in DOOM (2016)

Is the Doomguy from Doom2016 the same from Doom 1 and 2?

>nu-doom
>canon

o i am laffin

they killed his dog

because you are the demons

NO

NO THIS CANNOT BE

I hope when we get a sequel the cyberdemon will look more like the original one, caue3 this is the only monster design I don't like.

I wanna FUCK that demon

Doom guy actually loves all of humanity and just wants to protect us all

It says 'CLICK" but the pixels make it hard to read.

Fuck off with your reddit fantheories you fucking faggot

he is the demons.

>demon grill gets knocked up
>spawns even more demon hungry apex predators

have you even played the new Doom? seriously, go play it. it's been cracked for real now, so pirate it if you have to. it's amazing and it will answer any questions of continuity.

Argent D'Nur was the equivalent of heaven in D44M universe that fell due to betrayal.
The guy who betrayed D'Nur to hell did so to have his son resurrected "as one of us" (spoken by a demon)
Doom Marine was the only survivor and clearly knew the Sentinels in late game missions
Hell was then betrayed by someone who made Doom Marine's armour (and weapon?) making him an even more effective piece of pure murder

the main possibilities are
>Doomguy is the son of the betrayer of D'Nur (unlikely, knew night sentinels)
>Betrayer of hell is son of Betrayer of D'Nur, crafted armour as repentance (likely, resurrected as one of demons, one of demons created the armour)
>Betrayer of D'nur was doomguy (unlikely, the child was resurrected, doomguy no knowledge of such things)

I'm just waiting for the next game
I kind of like the story

also it's directly said that hell's rapid expansion and most of its current power stems from D'Nur

There's nothing wrong with it you meme spouting retard.

>Reddit fantheories
>Clearly laid out in the 2016 codex
>Pushing plebbit into everything

are you shitposting ironically or unironically

Did you just run blindly through the levels without exploration?

He likely never even played it because "M-M-M-M-M-0M-M-M-MM-M-M-0M-0---MN-M-M-MM-M-M-MUH NOSTALGIA DIS AINT DA REAL DOOM I NEEDA SHITPOST ABOUT IT!"

I forgot that is Cred Forums and we can't enjoy new things and fun games.

M-M-M-M-M-0M-M-M-MM-M-M-0M-0---MN-M-M-MM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-0M-M-M-MM-M-M-0M-0---MN-M-M-MM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-0M-M-M-MM-M-M-0M-0---MN-M-M-MM-M-M-EMES

>nu-Cred Forums
>pretending to care about video games just to shitpost about them
sasuga senpai

Where exactly does it say and can you resite it on here

Funnily enough I'd rate DOOM as the best game of the 21st century, I'm in love with it

There is nothing in the game that says that WADs are canon

"Doomguy beating hell multiple times" does not mean your fucking ZDoom folder is canon you autists

FFFFFFFFFFFUCK DEMONS

So is D44M good or not? So many mixed opinions and I'm not sure if it's worth the time at all.

Play Singleplayer
forget the rest
I'd wait for a sale, I got the game for 30 bucks
best singleplayer FPS in a while

Listen to
It's a lot of fun. Why the fuck would you listen to "it's shit" on Cred Forums? Pick the hardest available difficulty and enjoy.

Some of the funnest running gun play in years

How's the level design? That's honestly what aches me the most. I hear it's akin to Pain Killer and Serious Sam more so than the labyrinthic OG Doom. Not that I hate the style but I don't particularly like it either, especially not in a Doom game.

no, the cyberdemon is trying to emulate the Doomguy since he's the demons biggest boogieman.

it's like operators wearing skeleton masks since skeletons are spoopy

Most of the levels are linear with small branches or long sections that loop back into a central hub. The design of each level is nice and offers new ways to approach fights depending on the weapons you want to use.

His bunny died.

Some maps are a bit linear, but most of it sticks to the original design, plenty of secrets and collectibles around

my headcanon is that the reason that the UAC in D44M keeps double barrels and chainsaws around Mars despite it being in the far future is because they heard the legends of doomguy