store.steampowered.com/app/273750/
youtu.be/ZbjJq-ImJCg
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
store.steampowered.com/app/488350
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is aids.

>posting my webm
nice.
Can vouch that the crew is comfy as fuck and has fun drifting. Been spending hours just drifting around with my rx7. Great fun.
>inb4 shilling a free game

Is this the one game where the cockpit view actually adjusts the view when you're drifting instead of just staring forward?

Strange shaped RX-7 :^)

I think they added it in Wild Run with the drift cars, but it's useful regardless.

For all the new players, dirt cars on snowy roads are fun as hell.

>also racing games
does that mean I can shill driftstage?I dunno, it's free, download it and find out :^)

It took a while to get past the annoyances of the constantly in-your-face microtransactions, the overlong grind for any good cars, and the dead and terrible multiplayer mode, but now I'm enjoying the game. Driving around the map is nice and the levelling of cars is kind of fun, even if it makes the game worse in so many ways.

>it's free, download it and find out :^)
Don't you test me boy, for i just might!

>no points

Is it as arcade as Burnout Paradise?

Is it fun?
I would have to install uplay, which isnt very appealing

How is car customization in this game?

this

BEST RACING GAME ON STEAM
GO

i haven't played too much yet. but if you like arcade style racing games like nfs and burnout, then go for it. it's free after all
It's pretty fun so far, i just hope some of my friends will join me, so i can play it the way it's meant to be played

burnout paradise is shit and took the arcade out of burnout by replacing designed levels with shitty city blocks

can i drift against my friends in this game

go
GO
go

This game is fun as fuck, i'm playing co-op with a bro and we are having a blast

i wonder why it flopped, its like one of those old open world racing games but as a MMO

i just hope ubisoft don't pull the plug and keeps updating

free on what platform?

>not playing the crew in hood cam

hood cam is where you get SPEEEEEEED! ya fucking casual

also

>implying the game isn't fucking dead

PC

lmgtfy.com/?q=The Crew Free

So is AIDS.

So he didn't kill anybody?

Last night's Most Wanted thread was hyper comfy.

Post your cars, boys.

it depends really, what type of racing do you want

rFactor 1 and 2, iRacing, Raceroom Experience, Automobilista, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa sim
Rocket League meme
Burnout Paradise arcade

Why are there so few old racing games on pc.
I wanna play the good burnout games but as far as I can tell the only way is to pirate them. Same for most wanted (2004)

I can't find this game anywhere man on pc

Forza Horizon 3
coming out on PC 27 September 2016

man the cars still look superb in this game

>'road' is filled with puddles
Is all of America like this?

I'm gonna spoonfeed your ass just because I love this game.

relentlesstech torrent on TPB.

That's what I've used for like 2 years now without an issue. I don't know if those seeders are active but whatever, you're on your own now.

yeah boy, getting ultimate edition because im hype as FUCK given 1, 2 and latest motorsport were top tier, there is literally no reason it will be shit

Best racing game of 2016 coming through

Sorry we don't drop 45% of our checks on taxes so Ahmed and his family can access my country safely.

boring faggot

so wtf is wrong with this games fps anyone can help?
40 fps drops to 20 on high speed with a gtx 1070 i5 6500 on 1080p 144hz. Every other game I tried is fine so it's not my pcs fault. I lowered everything down and its the same

>Free game that used to be full price

what's the catch? other than having to use UPlay I mean

>Motorcycles are paid DLC
No

Cash shop to buy new cars and shit..
you can earn it all for free in the game but super slow if I remember correctly.

>have to install uplay
>for one game
Uh.
Uuuuuuh.
I'll pass.

my guess would be almost no one is buying it and given there are microtransactions they may make more

How good is the crew game if I don't enjoy racing games? I know, it's a stupid question but I just wanted to make sure that should stay away?

there are also some cars which can be bought ONLY with additional credits or real life dollars

Honestly it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. The UI is minimalistic, there are no pop ups, it updates every fucking time you start it but only takes a few seconds, and there's occasionally free stuff.

>not liking highly regulated track racing

Far better than 100s of different cars and upgrade bullshit in almost every other racing game that's not a simulation

But that's just me.

I don't hate uplay, just don't like clutter. I wouldn't use it for anything else. There's no way around it, is there?

Whats the best looking racing game on steam right now?

Steam but its not free there

You can make about 180k/h by just driving and the most expensive car is 700k with the 30% discount perks. Takes 10 challenges, under a minute each, to get it to level 1000 and then probably about half an hour to hit 1299.

The cash shop is completely pointless and there's a season pass/expansion for extra content. Season pass isn't worth it, expansion is.

Exterior customization is average for racing games. Interior customization is shitty and works more like MMO gear leveling. You get generic parts that raise the gear level of the car and races the performance. Each part also gets a random stat roll to further enhace performance, like you can get brakes with a bonus to stop speed.

Basically a slap in the face for a car junkie.

>taking credit for my webm

can i make an ugly ass pink car for free?

>Play webm
>"That looks pretty fun"
>Read topic
Thanks OP

Paying money for something that was always-online plus filled with microtrasnactions and shit turned me (like many people) way the fuck off, but I'll give it a chance since it's free.

what is this arcadey crap

>forza horizon
>sim
lol

If you treat like a more realistic Cruisin USA, you can find some fun here and there.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=The Crew Free
i just checked on githype the amount of people online, it has currently 1360 fellas, it should be fun for now to play a racing game with someone

>FH2 sim
>Blur garbage
If this is bait, it got me

>no CTR
>no destruction derby
>no metropolis street racer

come on are you even trying.

>Free

Where?

Forza Horizon is should be around where Burnout is, Forza Motorsport should be where Horizon is.

>blur
>garbage
(You) deserve this (You)

blur is 10/10 just for the split screen used to play it with friends when I had some..

uplay, just google ubi30

you dont even need to install uplay to add it to your account.

How do I git gud? I keep crashing into corners when drifting at corners. It feels like I'm playing gta 4.

what are we all thinking about forza horizon 3 coming up soon?

>downloaded to play with a friend
>33fps on both ultra and low settings
>970 12gb ram and i7

t-thanks

>Buy Dirt Rally
>Want to play it with a wheel, stick and pedals
>They are all insanely expensive
Holy shit, why? I just wanted immersion and fun controls, but this shit is the price of consoles.

This game is comfy with a Logitech G27 all set up and shit.

I bought it last month, the wild run edition and everything including season pass. I'm fucking livid right now

can I have simple fun exploring the map in this game?

Is this a good wheel set to get? I've been hungering for a wheel, so I can drive all I want without getting a ticket for speeding, but everything costs tons. This is the only one I've seen with a reasonable price, while still having clutch in the pedals.

same here

it's ubishit optimization :^)

You still have to download uplay even if you use steam. I have a few ubisoft games on steam but they all still force you to download and launch through uplay.

I'm really excited for it, which means it'll be shit, sorry guys.

I have a Logitech G27, anyone know if it will work well with The Crew?

Yeah, it's what I did. Map is pretty big, but landmarks are underwhelming. I followed the story and the missions they hand you until you get a bunch of the premium money stuff, then drove to all the garages to see their different cars and splurged it all on one really nice ride. There's collectibles to find and the countryside can be nice.

>Missed getting Prince of Persia sands of time free

Look into used G25/G27.

it's really worth it to get the thrustmaster t300
G29 is an outdated G27 with a few more buttons but without the shifter

the only problem t300 have is shit pedals, but you can get G27 ones which are pretty good for cheap and an adapter which costs around 20$

>crashes on startup

Logitech G27 is the best wheel I've ever used, works with PC and Playstation but not Xbox

Craigslist is your friend

now i understand why theres no 144 hz support. Not even 4 titans could reach that.

>Create a Uplay account.

excited, but I'm sick of waiting for the pc preload

is the game this much terrible to run for people who don't own a high end computer?

Assuming you're talking about the crew,could be multiple things. Your car, its brake/grip and possibly weight stats, maybe you're holding onto the breaks too much, etc

The starter cars don't handle that well at all, more so than the other stock cars you can buy until you start upgrading.

>Logitech G27 is the best wheel I've ever used

that's because you never used fanactec or thrustmaster wheels
G27 is a good wheel but nowhere near as good as these mentioned before

ily user

its terrible to run for everyone

Been playing Redout lately.
Feels good to go fast even though I suck compared to some others I play with.

I got it for free from xbox live free games of the month, can't help you there sorry

wew look at all those spelling and grammar errors

I use the default keyboard controls so I use the down arrow to drift. I'll look into some new cars.

is this worth the full price? I cant really afford it right now

Special 1 month offer on uPlay only I think

Still expensive as fuck.

>Thrustmaster

Is it really that much better? The pedals seem flimsy and the over aesthetic of it just looked kinda cheap

However I am no expert on wheels, could you tell me what makes it better than a G27?

Maybe you could help a non-English user and fix his mistakes instead of acting smug you faggot.

The beautiful Mercielago. Remember as a kid my older brother correcting me on how to pronounce it, sounded so much cooler the correct way.

The Gallardo is also a beast, not as fast or powerful but I almost love it more because I bought it and just won the Mercie

Had an all black BMW with red two tone, a dark blue Gallardo and a green Merciealago by the end of Blacklist #2 which to this day, on my original Xbox, I still cant get the 18 million cost to state or like 50 cop cars disabled or something.

I actually got 17.5 million cost to state once and then the only cop that was chasing me randomly crashed into traffic and totaled itself so I escaped before getting 18

If you are really into high speed racers, then you might like it.
However, they are doing some balancing of some of the ships. I recommend waiting a month or two for that or maybe until it is on sale during winter or so if you don't want to spend $30/€30.
Community is pretty nice and some friendly tournaments appear sometimes a week.

20FPS on a 960

what did you except
enthusiast gear is not cheap
you'll save on the tickets

>However I am no expert on wheels, could you tell me what makes it better than a G27?

thrustmaster uses belt for FFB instead of gears
the servo is so much better it's almost not comparable, it's simply way more accurate and smooth

the pedals you get with T300/TX are shit, but T3PA/T3PA pro are way fucking better
or you can just use G27 ones which are pretty good but you need an adapter

Not that same user, but the thing I noticed was comma splicing. I did the same thing when I was learning english as well.

Basically, in your head while you read it you pause so you naturally put a comma there, but there are actually a list of times and only those times are you supposed to put commas. Makes your sentences flow better.

That being said, English has a shit ton of words and punctuation, but partially because of this you can make any sentence flow nicely, if you read it out loud and it sounds awkward, try to change something.

Hmm, I already dropped like 200 for the wheel pedals and gearshift.

Is it worth it just to pick up a thrustmaster wheel and adapters for everything else I have?

Thank you kindly though user, I appreciate the advice nonetheless

I've used one for it and my brother used a g27 extensively for it. It works pretty well.

Modern day graphics and controls for Star Wars Racer when?

Where would Project CARS and Assetto Corsa go on this list

Should I buy Forza Horizon 3 or The Crew Wild Run Edition?

>Assetto Corsa

kek

will forza horizon 3 be like single player too? I want to be able to pirate it.

Well The Crew is dead and Forza Horizon 3 is the new hot racing game coming to PC...

I just want another Midnight Club: LA. That game was everything I ever wanted in a car racing game.

check

I don't care about multiplayer.

Driveclub is the most underappreciated game of the generation (the release version was lackluster, but it's got a ton of content for peanuts over time which more than makes up for it), and one of the best racing games out there, period.

Can you race against AI in The Crew?

if you have G27 already then stick to it
thrustmaster is better but G27 is a pretty good wheel and more than enough for driving just for fun

Redout has ships inspired by Anakin's pod racer, but not sure about controls.

What did he mean by this?

Even in 2016 I can't believe how good the game look in motion, and especially with dynamic weather effect like rain and snow.

Of course the pcfat community will spam this thread with shitty pic of the game if I talk about it too much.

That game is great, I'm surprised people only talk about 3. It's kind of hard to go back to street racing games after playing more serious driving games, though. The "courses" are a lot simpler and it's kind of boring because of it.

What is kek about this game?

I've never played either, I just want a good PC racing sim pls point me to one

Good lucking using kb/m, dunno how people can play racing games with them and not a controller at the least. For a new car, I suggest getting the Nissan Skyline. It's relatively cheap, one of the best dirt kit cars and also really decent with a performance kit too. I got through the entire story with it, actually.

The majority of the game is racing against AI. Most races will have at least six to race against, but you can replace up to three of them with friends and other players. Only the "PvP" races are filled with players only, but you won't have fun playing by the rules in those.

Use this guide

steamcommunity.com/app/241560/discussions/0/619574421654379765/

Jesus fuck thank you for posting this user.

I was trippin.

But if this wheel every breaks I'll get a thrustmaster. Anyone specific?

Alright then, I'll just use my xbox 360 controller, thanks for the tip.

ITT: Based anons

Can't get it to run, won't ever finish installing
Thanks Uplay for the free video game

KB/M is pretty comfy with racing games though, you can control everything with just one hand.
>WASD steer/accelerate/reverse/brake
>Space hand brake
>Shift boost/whatever special function

It feels weird because you can effectively play the game while drinking something with your other hand

Is this image designed specifically to trigger people?

Because it sure seems like it.

>forza HORIZON in sims
>past fucking gran turismo
>"sudo"
>not knowing how to fucking spell "pseudo"
>fucking Blur is "garbage"

Congratulations, I'm mad as heck.

Yeah but the lack of analog control of steering and throttle kinda sucks. It's fun in it's own way I guess but a huge step down from a controller when it comes to being able to steer accurately.

At this point though I don't even really like playing driving games with a controller either but I'm too poor to buy a wheel.

>At this point though I don't even really like playing driving games with a controller either but I'm too poor to buy a wheel.
Same here.
Maybe if an upcoming job interview goes well I will reward myself.

Looks like Brazilians have another game to shit up now

>buying Forza Horizon 3 will take the literal last cents of my savings
>PC is probably too shit to run it anyway
>tfw poor
I keep telling myself I don't need cute cars because a GPU is a bigger priority right now.

If I were to buy a new car do I get to keep all my parts that I won?

So do I have to grab the game via UPlay, I guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=ThxfP7eF6Fg

>DUDE SSR EVERY WHERE

There is literally nothing wrong with SSR

I played this at a random arcade in scotland 3 years ago. My friend and I played it so much the mechanic gave us 99 free credits.

Then I found out it was on PC last year and i was stoked, but it doesnt work with g27 wheel :(

what is that

screenspace reflections

You're god damn right

/comfy/ snow drifting

>tfw only people who had this in 2004/05 with online play got to experience all the shit people did online

drifting hummers was so dumb and good

>Playing in anything but first person
It's a decent amount of fun but it just makes me want Forza Horizon 3. Shame they're trying to force users to have Windows 10 installed to play Forza. Lost a sale from me.

They ported Quantum Break to Windows 7 so I guess it's not a total impossibility that Forza could also be ported, but I guess with Forza they also have the multiplayer hooked up with XBL or some shit.

ZA BEITO TOO STRONG

No just half of the reflection disappearing every time the camera goes down like at 0 : 14

Why would you NOT have w10 installed?

i thought it was always free but stripped down and they try to sell you car packs?

The only issue is that it won't be ported (if it's ever ported) for at least like a year.

Because it's a heaping pile of shit?

>tfw Trackmania is dead
Thanks Ubisoft.
At least I still have a copy of TMUF.

>tfw devs are focusing more on super cars than tuners or muscle cars.

And Simulators are getting annoying, I miss old arcade ish racing games.

Whats bad about w10? Literally fixed everything wrong with W8, just W7 with better aesthetic and more support now

i got weird graphic glitches with the game.

its like shadows and lightening are dispayed kind of displayed doubled kind of transparent hard to explain. its really annoying.

anyone else ?

Remove MSAA and TAA.

>What's bad about w10?
I genuinely can't tell if you're joking or not.

Oh well I'll be enjoying Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, bro.

Why does drifting and making a stock car look like absolute fucking shit attract the autists?

Hope you enjoy it lad.

After watching Initial D, I wanted a good racing game, but most of them don't feel good or the speed seems off.

What is some good racing game that nails both? Preferably a game that allows you to race in urban areas and not tracks.

Assetto Corsa, if you've got a wheel. Official AE86 (with tofu skin) and a few modded mountain drift tracks.

There aren't many good driving games with urban driving, sadly. Pcars and AC have a few modded, each, but they aren't very good.

Been playing Midnight Club LA recently. Judas is a cool dude.

Comfy ass thread tonight, boys.

GRID

>NFS underground till carbon.

All of them are in urban setting, and car performance can get ridiculous like going 400km/h with a corolla.

Dirt games are great if youre into Rally.

are there any good recent racing games with a free roam aspect that let me indulge my inner ricer?

something like NFS:MW from '05

>all those notifications on the screen

Let's go for a pleasant drive together lads. Feel free to add me: YusufAlHajji

>tfw every racing game is either piss easy or downright unfair

Is The Crew worth Uplay?

Uplay is passable nowadays.

The Euro Truck Simulator guys should do a racing game.

>buy a Skyline GT-R
>Engine is a V6

Absolutely pig disgusting.

I want the spot between pseudo-sims and Gran-Turismo. I think the Crew is an excellent game, but would like actual customization that changes my car situational rather than one way or the other.

>15 fps on an empty racetrack
>if you turn too fast the car will tip over and fly off the road
no

Man, this game didn't look very good and most people didn't have very much to say about it, but I guess you can't argue with fre-
>UPLAY
IT'S A TRAP

stopped playing like 2 years ago, did it get better?

>mfw I already finished the campaign and got all achievements except for the one that is bugged
it has some flaws but I still liked it, scratched that itch for going fast
best song incoming
youtu.be/9XiMj4tN8bw?t=1950

>yo i'll hook you up with my bro he's just a low ranking V4 better get your raid kit on
>V4

This game was made by weenies who know nothing about cars, just tossing around nonsensical jargon.

Have you tried the Crew? I'm not saying it's "good" but first person feels god damned fantastic for drifting. They fucked up the third person perspective somehow.

Sounds like the average Ubisoft game.

>Ubishit
sage and report for marketing

because EA has supassed the devil

I hate racing games with no feel of grip, or braking, or locking up wheels.

The crew has all of these flaws and then more.

That shitty trend of 'I drift so its good' is awful.

Luckily 2016 was a pretty good year for racing with Drift rally, f1 2016 and Redout

Not yet, I'm guessing it won't work well on my PC.

Can you paint your cars anime (itasha)? This determines whether or not this game is worth my time.

>please stop discussing vidya
Also, announcing your reports is against the rules.

Can't announce a report if I'm not reporting, I'm telling your bitch ass to report the thread.

I know I keep repeating this, but the game is far superior in first person view in every aspect. Playing with a controller also feels great when driving through grass or dirt roads because the vibration.
I personally think this is very similar in quality to paradise city though that game is very overrated.

You are not the boss of me now.

>Why are there so few old racing games on pc.

>I wanna play the good burnout games

because burnout was made for consoles only

>western multiplat
>consoles only

yeah, it's as bizarre as it sounds

Is this the first month?

What?

The crew sucks as a racing game, but its pretty comfy to just drive around since the world is huge and not that repetitive.

No, it's been going since June at least.

What if I told you a V4 has won Le Mans two years in a row?

But for most people they have no clue V4s exist in customer cars. I think some bikes here and there are equipped with them though.

At least NFS games got a PC release.

Can it fill the hole that Cruis'n'USA left in my heart?

Shit thanks for answering user, weird i never saw anything about it on the internet maybe living under a rock.
I lost anything cool or it was mostly trash.

Probably didn't hear about it because no one gives a fuck about Uplay. So far it's been POP: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell, Rayman Origins and The Crew.

You missed Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia SoT and Rayman Origins.

GT1 is indeed the best GT my negro of fine taste

Yeah, and they've been pretty decent as far as PC ports go. 6th gen was the great console migration for many western PC developers, even though many say it was 7th. 6th is when it started, 7th is when they all moved over.

>Ubisoft games with Uplay attached
Mostly trash.

Ackshually, every game so far, aside from The Crew for obvious reasons, has been DRM-free.

I am pretty surprised they put up the Crew, its not that old and the other 3 they gave away are years old. Rayman not really but Origins is the only one they could give away for PC.

Expect AssCreed 1 PC next month, then not sure whatever Ubi could give besides Far Cry 1 or 2.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed looks a lot different from what I remember.

Not amazing but SoT was a good game, Splinter Cell too and i never cared too much about Rayman so for that one i don't feel bad.
What's with Ubisoft and EA now gifting games or DLC for free? they are so desperate to get people in their platform that it's necesary to give free things?

>asscreed 1 instead of one of the Ezio games
Yeah no

The Crew probably flopped hard.
>they are so desperate to get people in their platform that it's necesary to give free things?
Most likely.

So, can you register this shit on steam or is it only playable through uPlay?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Yj8cnNfWVY

>tfw no burnout 4 back to roots no openworld shit

>Project CARS and Assetto Corsa
Well if Forza is considered a SIM, they don't belong on that image unless you make it twice as wide and put them all the way in the left corner.

The latter.

Only on UPlayâ„¢

Even if you bought it on Steam you need UPlay to launch it.

This is 4U the players

I AM ROCK

>downloaded to play with a friend
>60fps on both ultra and low settings
>970 12gb ram and i5

>haven't booted uplay in awhile
>notice you can use achievement points to get discounts on games

neat-o

What is the best racing game to play casually? Maybe between 45 min -1 hour?
I really liked in the past
>Absolute drift
>Toca race driver
>Bournout 3
Don't say Bournout Paradise. Godamn that game was bad.

>someone else knows extreme G

The saddest part is EA used to be good, I actually got excited hearing shit like EA big.
>tfw SSX never came to PC
>tfw they still have me by the balls with it
Atleast racing has more alternatives.

>ubi 30
>UB 40 jokes in ten years

>that new NFS game
>that cringe every cutscene

game was kinda fun though

Everything went downhill after 2007.

HD consoles pretty much killed a lot of small devs and retards got greedier with marketing.

post cars

Why do people play other racing games when they could just be playing F-Zero GX?

Because I can't slap shitton of vinyls to make a anime girl.

F zero is cool but sometimes I need play different things.

>the crew is FREE! :^)
>still have to preorder it for $60
HOW DO THE FUCK DO YOU GET THIS GAME FOR FREE

Why play F-Zero GX when you could be playing competitive games like Trackmania?

what game is this?

Read the fucking thread.

Was it consoles?
I blamed games getting popular, then everyone chases the casual masses. The wii didn't help.

I clicked like 50 times on "get the game now" and literally nothing happened

Dirt Rally is the only racing game you should be playing, unless you are a total shitter.

>lol I'm such a racer I press the gas button all the way and turn when I can't use the walls as rails

Fuck off.

PGR3 was pretty good

Well, Horizon 2 is in my top 3 so I can't blame you, but F-Zero is perfection and only really needs a sequel with ship customization and bigger maps where you can go even faster with the same core gameplay GX had. Plus, 30 player online/LAN matches.

Then that'd be a fucking masterpiece.

have a guess

>Achievement requires to win a Master championship with a Mini
>End up 10 seconds behind in every race despite driving lines being optimal
t-thanks

Nevermind, found it without the help of your sorry ass. Thanks nigger.

A lot of small devs or publishes got killed or absorbed into bigger ones.

Take a look at devs or publisher list now, and make a comparison to more or less 2005-2006.

Also you need remember that budgets on consoles are bloated as fuck. And there is a entire marketing scheme behind every big game. AAA market is punishing anything that isn't following them.

And yeah gaming also got popular, casuals are making everything more shit.

There hasn't been a decent rally game since Sega Rally 3. Enjoy your sterile, boring version of DiRT.

>Uplay

no thanks

>boring
What the fuck.

the crew, you numb nuts

i bet you use steam

>achievements

Some small ones survive. Larian, Obsidian (now shit), Platinum (losing it), and probably other freelance AA devs. Indies are fucked thanks to hipsters and SJW's flooding greenlight with shit, kickstarter was abused and trust destroyed so unless you're already established you're fucked.
Atleast we have backlogs.

Come on man AIDS can't be that bad have some tact

Have you even used it user

>implying not every PC user uses steam

I do, and Origin(Barely), and GOG. But i will never let put the awful software on my PC, it's iTunes-tier awful.

Yes.

>forget the let i'm partially drunk right now

Woa. they brought back the city stage in a new build? i haven't tried the newest one.

UPlay is no worse than Origin

>and Origin(Barely)
>But i will never let put the awful software on my PC, it's iTunes-tier awful.
They're both the same level of quality. When's the last time you tried Uplay?

>manor
lmao

>Play game
>Enjoying game
>fan of the genre

>killing self on the inside because steam isn't keeping track of how much time i played it

my autism knows no bounds.

>tfw it's only on sale for $12 on psn

It's a lot worse. It's the worst of the big four game clients.

Steam > GOG > Origin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Uplay

Origin and Uplay do the exact same things.

When i bought Asscred 2 on steam, which is fucking BS btw.

And Uplay does em infinitely worse.

>When i bought Asscred 2 on steam, which is fucking BS btw.
When was that?

Although I think that the flash rad DiRT 2 was the best one, DiRT Rally is the absolute best rally experience you can have, to a point where it's more a simulation than a game itself.

Why, so you can shill me on why Uplay is so fucking great (it's fucking not)? I know your a shill, fuck outta here.

Its game any good with keyboarded kinda want to try it out

kill yourself leddit. lurk for 2 years before posting

No, you paranoid fuck. Depending on your answer you opinion on Uplay may be completely deprecated because it sure as shit is more stable than it was half a decade ago. I would rather not use it still but its improvement is a fact.

>racing games with a keyboard

Where do I get this the crew for free

It is precise as fuck to steer, i had no problem playing NFS games. It is really a matter of preference. I played more on consoles tho.

How to fix The Crew's handling:

Set Car handling help level to Hardcore
Set Steering Sensitivity to approximately 3/4
Set Steering dead zone all the way to the left
Steering speed factor all the way to the right

Does it have split screen local?

I'm not paranoid, it's a fact game companies shill here. AND I ALSO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I WILL NEVER USE UPLAY YOU FUCKING SHILL STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE TO USE UPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does Ubisoft think that puddles create perfect mirrors?

How is aids free? Hookers cost money.

>Modern games.
>split screen.

Thats cute user, now pay the PSN or Live.

>It is precise as fuck to steer,
No it isn't. You don't have any range in steering, you only have left and right input. Even a gamepad is better than a keyboard for racing games.

What makes me livid is the fact you even bought it to begin with.

>Cairo 3
Muh.

Also Redout is probably the best game I've played lately.

That refers the the ranking system in story mode

GOAT OST

How long is it free for?

I got base game and expansion for $10 a few months ago and didn't regret it at all

SO THIS IS THE POWER..........................

TRACKMANIA

YOU DON'T KNOW FAST UNTIL YOU'VE PLAYED CANYON

Wait is that true? No bikes in the free version?

You're paying for the hooker the aids is a complementary gift.

>horizon
>sim

nigga what

the game is great but it is definitely more arcade than sim

It's like I'm playing F-Zero.

SHUT UP

JUST SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP SHOWING YOUR FACE TO ME STOP TALKING SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

>61 on metacrtic
sounds like a huge waste of space, is it actually worth it?

its free so I guess

im just trying it out until FH3 comes out

How come matchmaking is always so bad in racing games?
I think that was one of the main things that killed The Crew wasn't it? Seems to be the case especially in these big open world racing games.

free forever or just a weekend or something?

free to own if you grab it within the month

play it for free for a month and it's yours, after that tough shit.

This might sound like a retard tier question, but how can I buy Forza Horizon 3 for PC? Do I just go on the stupid Xbox store?

I just need my open world racean fix

Id rather get AIDS than install uplay on my PC.

Fuck this,not worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6VGE15_Ds

im too excited for this shit

windows 10 store thing

That's cool and all, but you should really stick to reddit.

Holy shit, this. Not like I even play racing games for the story, but she will not let up. Make it stop

>The Crew
I wanted it to be like TDU2 but it never scratched the same itch for me. Driving aimlessly across the """"US"""" was pretty relaxing, at least.

Maybe that new forza game will be fun.

god damn, they really want to push their generic undercover cops investigates underground racing syndicate story in our faces.
Until you meet alita, she's the only one who sounds like she's having and I refuse to skip her cut scenes because she sounds cute and she sounds like she's the only one with a shred of emotion other than SRS COP BSNS

>shills for uplay
>think he's not reddit

C'mon you're not fooling anyone.

Nice M3 you have there,care to give it to me?

I want another game like fuel but with AI that isn't shit and vehicles that don't handle like garbage

fuel's map is huge as fuck too but like all huge open worlds it's dead

How do drift?

>motorcycles

Enjoy dying

>(transmission internally whines)
seriously though that sound of the m3 gtr is forever stamped in my head

Thanks pal

so how much are you getting paid for this gig? you do microsoft too don't you?

Is it a good game for whoever is bored and wants to go through shit with a car without racing like project cars? Test drive is too outdated.

Best PC racing game? No trackmania

Is it even possible to slide like that with crab steering? It looks like it would fuck up the real wheels.

Raceroom: Racing experience.

And it is f2p.

Gay Related Immune Deficiency - GRID

from the forza footage it doesnt have crab steering

might be a thin you can enable/disable

There is a more iconic car than this damn M3?

Forza Horizon series fills that open world racing itch that other franchises have lost. I really enjoyed 1 and 2 was a great improvement. 3 has you now in charge of the Festival, picking up racers and setting up tracks. You can also have your own music station, however that requires Groove Music playlists composed of music files on your OneDrive.

>Tfw almost no games use this absolute beauty

Forizon 1 & 2 have really good drifting techniques and both have the 86.

Isn't this the game with the SebastiAn remix of Time To Dance?

I dont listen to German Glam-Pop, you tell me

God bless Felix Wankel. The Rotary engine shall never die.

>This is what simfags actually believe

>look at me im mr no fun allowed

(You)

did i miss any other ubi30 games?

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell, and Rayman Origins.

>Still no racing games featuring a crown vic

What racing game do you recommend for someone with little experience in them? Played a lot of ridge racer on the psp and some NFS most wanted that was free on origin or some shit.

Damn, you seem like a terrible person to hang out with

What kind of racing are you in the mood for to begin with? Sport racing, street racing, rally racing, future, kart, etc?

>implying
store.steampowered.com/app/273750/
This is not by the ETS guys but you get the drift

I'm so fucking done with super cars. They're all the same. Two or three in a game is enough.

If you want to put time into a game then sims are much better. If you just want to fuck about then by all means play your shitty console ports.

Doesnt the last Hot Pursuit has one as the first cop car unlock

thanks brosef, wow this place really is good for something sometimes xd

Midnight club is the true champion of arcade racers.

>Wild sense of speed
>Ass tons of customization.
>Fucking motorcycles
>Actually pretty hard

>have to download Uplay to start game

doubt.jpg

for the price they were sold its pretty reasonable and the r35 nismo got the price performance ratio after the zo6.

This guy gets it. Fucking ubi have throwing a bunch of shit at me when all i wanna do is cruise.

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with CVT.

I cant stand racing games after playing ATS

wait whta the fuck? only a month? fuck thsi shit im out

>no GRID
>realism=/=fun

spoken like a true ten year old.

>in Freedrive
Meanwhile races are still riddled with screen aids

It does so many things right, massive open world with every track type and environment you could ask for, decent car control, decent graphics. But it got the overall weird janky feeling of a ubi game that makes it only alright.

It's free forever, up for grabs for 30 days.

>first time I ever got over 100k in one drift on one of the downhill stages
>leave the scoreboard screen on and go get my brother to show him, excited as fuck
>he resets the PS2 before I saved
FFUUUUU-

>you will never have manual ls p71

>free roam
>inner ricer
Need For Speed 2015

>tfw the only racing game that i like is arcade exclusive to korea , japan and chinaland
Fucking sega , port Initial D Infinity 8 , i would blow 80 dollars on it.

>game is called NFS 2015
>PC version was released in 2016

>Ridge Racer Type 4
>Need For Speed 2
>sudo sims
You've got to be shitting me right

You know, Sega should really port those oddball games that effectively have 0 chance of ever being played again like Tempo or Segagaga, but apparently ports of ancient console games (mind you, games that were on EXCEPTIONALLY popular consoles) seems to be more fiscally viable.

Take VC and shove it up your ass, Temp is objectively the better game.

youtu.be/ZbjJq-ImJCg
>This will never get ported
Kill me. Its literally my wet dream made reality.

>that rubberbanding

damn, i only got prince of persia and this one

Sega would rather port last gen games to PC or make yet another Yakuza/Project Diva game.

if u actually like this nip garbage u should prolly just off urself bud

Every video game featuring a car NEEDS to have a Eurobeat radio station.

That drifting looks like garbage.
Here's a better example

when in the fuck will we ever get the physics of a sim with the fun art style/cars/customization like this?!

mother fucking devs don't realize how many people want shit like this

when the japanese get back on the ball and actually TRY like they did 20 years ago

nfs 2015 drifting is trash, literally zero skill involved. its on rails.

looks fucking terrible lol

worst rubberbanding ive ever seen also

Gimme link

what is the point of all these sim games
heres a game where you can race a porsche 911 on nuburgring with realistic physics.
heres another game where you can race that exact same porsche 911 on that exact same track with those exact same physics.
no guys wait here's another game where you can do all that exact same shit.
wait guys its been a month lets release another one.
etc. etc.

>all these racing games
>all these games where drifting is key to success
>not a single one will ever have an initial D track thrown in as homage

Thread theme; let's go: youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

AnimeShrug.png

This is a pretty mediocre game and it's one of my favorite games.

The Crew has an amazing map. As a Forza Horizon lover, The Crew's map was more fun.

Sony's most successful game series is Gran Turismo and I'm willing to bet that Forza is close to being, if not Microsoft's biggest franchise outside of Halo
Car fags love sims and will buy the fuck out of them

i should rephrase. i know why they keep getting made; because people keep buying the exact same game over and over again. my question is more, why are these fucking people buying the exact same game over and over again. if sony makes a gran turismo horizon game set in australia and it's the exact same map as forza horizon 3 with the exact same handling model as forza horizon 3 then i'm not going to buy it, i'm just going to keep playing forza horizon 3. and yet these car fags buy a new "realistic porsche 911 on the nurburgring" simulator every month for years on end.

It's the opposite. Forza Motorsport doesn't sell a lot. Like 2-3 million each.

>There will never be another burnout game

Why even live desu.

All these racin games an no one ever mentions this beauty, why?

HEY HEY YOU YOU

wait i found a difference.
lighting models.
that's it.

Same reason why people ate up all the shit during the 90s golden age where every first person shooter had the same enemy archetypes, with the same pistol, shotgun, machinegun, projectile, rocket launcher and tracking weapons made in the samey looking id/Quake, Build, Unreal and Goldsource engines. We all love it anyway.

>EA could have cornered the market on casual racing games with both Burnout and NFS to this day

Why did John Rigatoni have to be so stupid?

Cairo 3 is so fucking good, holy shit. When I did my first Boss race in Cairo and that shit started blaring, it all just felt so right. I finished second, but it was hard-earned.

Redout's got some cool moments.

Dirt Rally fits the bill surprisingly well, the stages are 3-10 minutes long and it lets you save and exit between each. The handling model is pretty brutal if you're used to arcade games, it has no qualms about letting you spin out and fly off a cliff if you can't drive, but it's incredibly good once you get the hang of it.

Not even remotely comparable. Having shooters in the same settings is not the same as releasing an identical game. As similar as they are thematically, there are not dozens of 90s FPSs with identical controls and stages.

The racing sim community is akin to buying a new Madden every month. It's bad enough that it happens every year, but you're actually wasting money on shit you already own on a fairly regular basis.

I usually go on sim spurts. Like I haven't played a racing sim since Forza 3 like six years ago or whenever that was. Before that was Gran Turismo 4 (rip).

But it is a bit silly when people buy it year after year. Like sports fans. But whatever, it's their money.

This picture is really sad.

Redout

Does Uplay let you transfer game files across hard drives like Steam does?

Nowadays, all sports games is about the multiplayer Ultimate Team bullshit. Because of the retards who buy into that mode, everyone else jumps to the new edition every year to keep up. Not to mention how much easy money they get from microtransactions to get digital cards.

The stingray is the best car in this game

does it still require psn? i bought it on release, played a few hundred hours, but i haven't payed for psn for over a year now.

Who /dirtrally/ here

Except it has.

The Crew seems comfy, but holy shit the story they try to jam down your throat is so fucking bad.

Dirt Rally is cool but it's severely lacking in content and has been out for almost a year now. That said it was my favorite surprise of last year.

mfw dirt rally 2 is surprise released on early access

I feel games now no longer have a sense of progression. I like they decided to remove grindy gameplay that take ages before you get to supercars, but now I feel games made starting classes irrelevant.

Is there a modern racing game that has something to offer to urban cars lovers?
I want a tourney of hatchbacks, under 150hp races and plenty of cars to pick in that category.

Haven't had that since GT3

Fuck off SU faggot

>Posting Cuckven TumblrverSJW

There is never a Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon, or Gran Turismo game that releases every year. Motorsport is "Nurburgerring simulator" which is not comparable to Horizon "let's explore some exotic country". The content overlaps (ie there is a Nurburgering in every Motorsport) because they have no reason to wipe the slate clean, you add on to existing content. It's no different than say having the same shitty core characters and Rainbow Road in Mario Kart games (which I think is normal).

The stingray is the best car in the game, handles like a fucking dream

I didn't mind the story actually, honesty I was surprised it had a story to begin with that wasn't "become the best racer in the world!" Plus it made it funnier when I had a car a little too powerful for the cutscenes to handle and it just rolled over or straight up crashed

>get 3 people to play the crew
>invite everyone
>someone cant connect
>10minutes later we're all in
>finish a race
>waiting
>waiting
>bugged out because of another person
>he leaves
>race ends
>#0_1 error
>cant see friends
>ghost crew lobbies
What the fuck

UBISOFT CODING

How toaster friendly?

The last game I played where your shitbox doesn't get retired an hour into the career is Forza Motorsport 4. For example your shitty Golf can be exhausted through:

>Golf meet
>Golf R series
>Volkswagen showcase
>Euro Hatches
>Generic Euro challenge
>Hatchback open
>Four Cylinder showcase
>Normal aspiration run-off
>Class D Europe tour
>Class D Asia tour
>Class D North America tour
>Class D International tour
>Class D Top Gear challenge
>Class D multi-class event
>Mountain chase vs [some JDM car]
>Class D autocross tour
>Class D autocross tour
>Class D autocross tour
>Nurburgring 1v1 vs [some car]
>Class D world championship

You get the point. My favorite thing about Forza 4 is an option to disable upgrades for AI so you no longer have some shitty car chasing your ass when they shouldn't be, working together with rubberbanding.

Not very. Download the demo and see how well it runs.

Actually, never mind just download the game it's free I'm retarded.

I let it sit at w/e settings it gave me with a gtx670+3570k at it's a constant 60fps and it's locked at either 30 or 60fps

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. My computer is pretty good for it's age, but it's old.

Noice! That's kinda my jam, but in all honesty, I'm also tired of Golf/Mini/RX7D mainly for low tier classes.
I remember Midnight Club LA being the absolute best at the beginning, with some interesting choices for cars, but in mid game forward, it's the usual suspects, and there's nothing of value for you to return to an older tier car if you want to.
Auto Modellista kept for the most part street level, which was great, but the possibility og Crapcom throwing a bone is pretty much non existant.

Been playing nfs prostreet lately.

Forza 4 including its DLC is the largest roster ever until a new one supersedes it. It's basically the GT4 of Forza. It might be a problem for you because there's no complete disc, I pirated all the DLC. Forza 4 unfortuantely starts you off with micro city cars.

They added a literally who Big Brother whore and a literally who wapanese model in this, and I love them for that

What do you think of the NFS Shift games?

I unironically enjoyed Shift2. And the soundtrack on it is easily one of the best, if not the absolute best I have ever heard in a sim-ish game. It's such a shame the pc port is so wonky, but what they did get right I enjoyed a lot.

Anyone else feel like upgrades is way too much efford in this game?

wtf you have bronze, silver and gold what is even the difference in all these parts? there are way too many performance upgrade parts and they all have 3 different tiers and levels

There is no way cars flip like that. This happens in almost every dirt rally video i see.

And that pisses me off.

>tfw Gran Turismo Sport is probably going to be watered down
All I want is GT7 on PS4 with a billion cars and tracks

Different parts affect different stats, engine bits unsurprisingly make you go faster while tires and differentials add grip. Silver and gold parts also have an additional boost to a randomly chosen stat.

Also it's not that hard, just run through challenges and if the number is bigger, it's probably better.

Played the original Shift but Shift 2 with it's stupid input lag drove me off.

Wish there was a proper fix god damn.

meh it seems like too much of a chore to max upgrade your car, literally requires days if not weeks, i just want the fastest car available fully modded and cruize comfy through the USA

R3E and Automobilista

>Racero

I did read about that, but I don't have a wheel anyway so I beat it entirely with a controller and no assists (except for ABS brakes cause fuck that shit, I can manage the throttle just fine with a controller trigger, but not the brakes).
The events on the big forest track were grueling. One simple mistake could spin your shit up and fuck up your car, or being too careful led to everyone passing you. Definitely some of the most tense moments I've had in a racing game, and I loved them for that.
Such a shame, they had a good game but they didn't bother to fix it properly. Probably EA's fault but hey. I've seen some people say the physics are off, but I had no problem with them. I caught myself pausing to go into photo mode or the replay to see some drifts I pulled off.

i have paradis but i have no clue how to start career mode, im stuck just wandering around the city :c

Anyone else burnt out from realistic sims?

All the handling models are fucktarded and nothing feels right

I'd rather stick with arcadey games like horizion

So basicaly what you want is Forza 7 on PC with a wheel?

Funny thing is if you just look on craigslist, you can eventually find a used wheel for pretty damn cheap. Or wait til Logitech stop being jews with the wheel.

>san francisco rush 2049
FUCK that was a good game back in the N64 and sega dreamcast.
and that also has a "twisted metal" like deathmatch in the split screen mode As well as acrobatic mode.

Sadly i don't see burnout 3 in that image , i think those are "must play" racing games of all times

He did, but nobody gave a shit.

>That feel when i bought Test Drive Unlimited 2 on release day, thinking it would be as good as the first game
>That feel when it got connection problems up the ass for weeks
>that feel when the game died prematurely

>Sudo
It's pseudo, you fucking nigger.

This. /r/ webm.

Does it activate on Steam?

Daytona USA is the only game for me that feels perfect in terms of control and fun factor.

Shame it only has like 3 maps.

this is a perfect list

FH2 sim
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Games looked this shitty merely 10 years ago

>F1 Race Stars
I picked up this expecting another cheap Mariokart ripoff. But FUUUUCCCK this game is awesome. Sure it blatantly copies MK, but it's better than anyother mkcopy I've played. They even added a lot to it.
>damage
>pits
>rain
>SC
>other game modes like sector snatch
It's amazing. Even the sounds (that safety car) and tracks are very well made. It's still very cartoony and doesn't take itself too seriously.
10/10 try it

are you one of those "i only play games on steam" lads?

No, it's only for the Uplay account

Anyone going to give The Karters a go?

store.steampowered.com/app/488350

>Nu-FS

Had an okay time having a road trip with friends. Still salty that drift spec is behind a pay wall though

is this saints row 2

>current year

Nah man, it's the best racing game this decade.

>nintendo shit
>no CTR

kek fuck off

No, it's a game from 3 years before

>no r35
>rx7 is dlc
>no evo
>no wrx

What?

>get the crew on uplay because why not it's free
>it's infested with microtransactions left and right

Yeah no fuck you, no way i'm spending 10$ on an MX-5

how many cars are available in the free game?

Is it f2p? Does it require some malware similar to origin?

Well I got it. Not sure if I'll ever play it but whatever.
I would've gotten Forza 3 but I don't have a wheel and I'm not going to buy one because I don't know if I'll even play it long enough without getting bored.

>itch.io

Dropped

>blur
>garbage
I AM ACTUALLY MAD user FUCK YOU

>your chcaracter looks like a nu-male cuck
>your best friend is obviously a nigger
>your brother is masculine looking but dies 5 minutes into the game
>everyone corrupted is white. In fucking Detroit
>fbi agent that helps you is obviously a woman

I've been putting laps in Formula Fusion, I also like BallisticNG a lot. Want Redout.

pic related, it's a Formula Fusion bug

This any good for cruising?

Would like to just cruise comfily from state to state. Preferably in that Lamborghini Miura.

That's why I press B every time a cuckscene appear.

uplay

Evo and WRX are fucking ricers you Paul Walker

it is, I just tried and wasted 2 hours of my time exploring the map after that long ass fucking tutorial

>tfw carbon canyon duels.

I can drift on canyons like a fucking boss, but shit always get me.

>collecting all these ubi30 games because i'm a poorfag
>system probably can't even run the crew

>check car list
>DLC 1
>Season pass exclusive
>DLC2
>DLC3
>season pass exclusive
>DLC2
>DLC3
>DLC1
>no NSX

Yeah it's shit, not even gonna bother.

>makes stupid ignorant comments
Are all Europeans like this?

When the fuck is this coming out?

So what can you do in this game

Can you just fuck around and drive endlessly because sometimes I do that on GTA V while I listen to shit

So it's pretty much Ridge Racer then?

It was supposed to be 2 years ago senpai.

yes

there are random challenges you might need to swerve to avoid triggering though

is there any easy way to get money in this game? Don't really want to have to grind for hours to get a car that's actually fun to drive

damn i missed rayman last month

This is some exquisite bait. You deserve all of these (You)'s user. Every single one.

>implying the challenger isnt fun with the most hp and least grip

>games like forza and NFS sell by the millions
>Raceroom Racing Experience struggles to fill a single server
IT'S NOT FAIR

Most Wanted in 16:9? How?

>The Crew is free
No it's not. You have to register to Ubisoft shit and use Origin

origin is ea

and none of that costs any money, so yes, it's free

Is this trash implying that fucking FH2, GT etc. are sims

fucking top lel faggot

uplay I meant, obviously. I don't consider tying me to those platforms free. I already hate Steam so fucking much and it's light years ahead of uplay..

ok. don't play the free game then.

No. Especially not in places like that, most places have roads made to funnel water off of the roads.

Bueno.

I said fuck it and I went and downloaded the game.

Any tips on how to have fun with this? I didn't even start yet but I see people complaining.

I dunno if it's the fact that It's raining when you start the game, but the handling of the cars seems really loose and there seems to be an input delay too.

>there seems to be an input delay too
turn down your graphic settings

game is fun

it's on 60fps