JACK IN MOTHERFUCKERS

there is a fucking Battle Network clone KS going on and nobody fucking warned me what the fuck

kickstarter.com/projects/veakxp/tri-wing-a-real-time-action-grid-based-card-game

also, Battle Network thread

Other urls found in this thread:

geocities.jp/mahodenn/thlal.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1El2iMp5Onv22YAjj4_pI7e6jQP9Y1SCuCvWYYHd354o/htmlview#
youtube.com/watch?v=YLUA7DZG8z0
warosu.org/jp/thread/S15647799
youtube.com/watch?v=ik6nFlfK7xo
youtube.com/watch?v=HUdRBimQmZc
youtube.com/watch?v=X5EprM9_LZY
youtube.com/watch?v=r2zwutEDnrs
mmbnchronox.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry OP, but I never fell for the kickstarter meme and don't want to start. Good luck with the game tho.

I saw this on rMMBN. If not for the multiplayer I don't think I would be too interested in it. I also started to play MMBN5 again, it's so good/

>mfw replaying battle network 1 on my psp

The game spikes in difficulty pretty fast. Besides that I'm having quite a bit of fun. Thanks Cred Forums!

>helmetless Roll.EXE
not sure if want

GBA or DS?

>Kickstarter

I'd sooner play untranslated weeb clones.

Well, there's a 2hu version. Pretty good too.

This looks like shit. How can you make the game look even worse than the GBA one you're ripping off?

>someone made a prototype battle network before me
FUCK
>kickstarter
oh, nevermind

Roll is cute. CUTE!

I really liked the starforce series despite its flaws especially 3, but I heard many people say Starforce is shit compared to BN is it really that good?

How does it look worse than B1? And it's F2P, fuck that garbage

There's some pretty good helmetless Roll concepts out there.

Back off, she's MY waifu.

best girl

link?

yes
though SF3 easily beats BN in the character/story department, dat closure man

I'd jack into Mayl

Ground > Shadow
Colonel > Proto
Gregar > Falzor

geocities.jp/mahodenn/thlal.html

Refer to this if you get lost/can't figure out what a chip or style does/are trying to figure out PAs/etc.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1El2iMp5Onv22YAjj4_pI7e6jQP9Y1SCuCvWYYHd354o/htmlview#

Thanks!

>inspired by MMBN
>it's literally just MMBN with a fighting game health bar instead of an numeric HP pool

there is the fuel mechanic too, but eh

>Kickstarter
No thanks

What a shit way to start a BN thread. Now post your favorite battle themes
youtube.com/watch?v=YLUA7DZG8z0

thanks to the last thread I went and read the BN manga

holy shit it's so edgy it's hilarious

>internet from 4
>Col > Proto

why the fuck did tomahawkman returned so many times, was he that popular?

There's this one going smootly as fuck, being made by nerds during their free time for the sake of the love towards BN and without scamstarter shenaningas warosu.org/jp/thread/S15647799

It even has quite long free demos.
warosu.org/jp/thread/S15647799
youtube.com/watch?v=ik6nFlfK7xo
youtube.com/watch?v=HUdRBimQmZc

5 > 3 > SF3 > 6 > 2 > SF2 > SF1 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mighty No. 9 > 4

either youtube.com/watch?v=X5EprM9_LZY or youtube.com/watch?v=r2zwutEDnrs

>SF2 > SF1
> 5 > 6
trashman.exe

Cant say I dig the artstyle, a bit more minimalist than I like.

Still, the dude's only asking for $3000, that's pretty based. Could have easily asked for 6+.

there is always this one with free demos and soon-ish (?) online multiplayer too mmbnchronox.com/

Aqua Meiling style is suffering.

So BN 1 is one of the worst in the series, because I played a bit of BN1 on an emulator, but I wasn't liking it as much as SF, but I may power through it and play it on the 3ds so that I can get to the goodstuff.

I wonder how many people got a Meiling style for their first style.

you can easily skip it, the most important thing from BN, besides starting the series, is the predictable plot twist at the end, that all the other games will shove in your face anyway
Megaman.EXE is Lan's dead brother, their father copied his DNA into a software and converted it into a Navi

Anyone who doesn't play in a way to meet the criteria for the other styles is pretty much locked into it the moment they use a charge attack.

I don't recall the mechanics for determining what styles you got in 2 or 3 being so rigid.

The style system works in the same way as BN2/3? Play a certain way + random element? Or can you determine the element somehow?
I already like the fact that I can have multiple styles stored.

>KS
more like KYS, amirite bros
also sage

Yes it does work that way, i.e. using a lot of swords gets Miko and so forth.

Meiling is pretty much the default as the criteria for it is "Use a lot of charge shots" so if you don't do anything else...

>Play a certain way + random element?
Yep. Don't think you can change the element, just gotta hope you get what you want.

Ah, that's the worst. Hopefully it doesn't take as many battles as BN2 then.

>that soundtrack
Obviously trying really hard to ape Mega Man's style but failing to deliver on the impact or loudness of the BN titles.

I can do better than that.

>no other souls that allow you to back attack fools
fucking capcom I want my sneak attacks

>full game to launch with at least 75 cards
Dropped

>15th Anniversary of Battle Network
>Capcom has nothing but a Nendo planned
>only anniversary games we get are the shitty BN DS remake/port and the slightly less shitty but still pretty crap Network Transmission
Just make a NetNavi app that you can use to access your e-mail & Twitter and shit and we'll pretend we're playing 4.5 2, Jesus.

>capcom
>caring about anything megaman related

Is that the Star Force kid or their son?

There was this.

It's hub.

It's Mayl, Lan and Hub as toddlers.

Those PET toys more or less worked like Pokemon GO now that I think about it. Walk around and you get a virus battle.

>No Siri/Cortana as Mr. Prog app
>No Princess Pride/Mayl password manager
>No Toadman.EXE alarm clock
>No Numberman.EXE calculator

>capcom will never release figures of your favorite Navi
its like these company don't even want my money

Who?

Starforce was a step down in the series. Literally an entire dimension of combat was removed.

Jesus that looks terrible, does this guy now that colors exist? How about splashing some actual colors on that shit before promoting? Looks as bad a bootleg game.

Maybe Sentinel will surprise us, user.

Megaman

but WHO is your favorite Navi, user?

dat ass holy shit

For those who don't know I believe Xebec were the ones who worked on the Battle Network anime, hence why some of the characters' proportions tend to look so good.

Post some Tamako

so it is just a clone of the battle system?
I ain't paying for that not even if I had money.

So, the real Hub is dead?
MegaMan.EXE is just a copy, right?
Yuichiro is one morbid fucker.

I wish Xebec gave my waifu more butt service.

>your waifu

Nigga she's been my waifu since the game came out. Back off

kek

Well, there are multiple ways to interpret it.

Hub died still very young thanks to a heart condition, Yuichiro literally digitalized everything about him and uploaded it as Navi. Usually it's said he "revived" Hub as a digital life. It's also a common metaphor and the basis to the Megaman franchise as whole, since it's based on Astroboy and Astro was created to substitute a dead son.

Until Tenma noticed a robot would not grow and develop like a real human being, then he just dumped Astro since he was a "fake Tobio". Lel.

lol

>Kickstarter for a spiritual successor to a dead series made by literally who devs.
How about you fuck off and try making this thread again in about 4 years when it's either got an official release date and is almost completed or when it's cancelled because they bit off more than they could chew.

I only have this one

>tfw winpet vista was around a decade ago

I saw this one image of Lan and Chaud sitting in a cramped corner and net battling in a very unsavory position.

wat

Switch 2 and 5 and you're pretty on point.

Love it.

The only really awful game in the series would be BN4 and the Wonderswan game. Otherwise Play it through.