How do i gitgud at touhou

how do i gitgud at touhou

Other urls found in this thread:

shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34497
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dodge

Practice. Just keep practicing, keep doing runs. If you continually get hung up on a specific attack, look at a video of someone else beating it, it might clue you in on what you're doing wrong.

Nothing is impossible as long as you keep trying every day.

tauhoe enthusiasts are weird

I am not weird!

Practice.

The same way you git good at most things.

Only dodge as much is necessary, don't go over to the other side of the screen when trying to get out the of an attack, you're just gonna get hit by something else.

I love 3Ball Theresa

I've been getting into shmups recently. This is a good guide for how to improve.

shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34497

Hold shift for focused movement.

>Play Marisa
>Too fast, mostly holding shift
>Focus defeats the purpose

Barriers for me.
>EoSD Sakuya stage and fight
Everything, so many bullets that cut off movement.
>PCB Youmu stage
Same as above
>EoSD
Patchy lasers and bullets between cards, it seems like I get stuck between both and end up dying
>EoSD Ciruno
Her icicle fall ALWAYS costs me a bomb or life. I hear she is easier on hard mode.
>IN
Marisa.

Nothing else gave me trouble, excluding the Prismriver sisters depending on who I get.

>Cirno

Icicle Fall is easy, though. Just hang back and weave through the bullets on one side before they intersect with the other side, then weave back. I can't blame you on the others, though, I had trouble myself with all of them.

Her bullets in the middle make it harder to do so.
Now that I think about it I cant consistently evade all her shotgun blasts either. I've only played 3 games, but Cirno is definitely the hardest stage 2.

Protip. The closer you are, the more bullets she shoot.

Oh shit, this may explain things.

Kinda cute though, it's as though she's getting spooked by Reimu and Marisa. Cutest danmaku ever.

for marisa use her speed against Sakuya. Sakuya's knifes during certain spellcards are focused on where you were when timed stopped, so when you can mvoe again just sweep to one sider or the other to avoid the majority of the knives.

hecatia is so fucking hot god damn

lewdest canon touhou along with cp

shoot the enemy

don't get shot

I'm sick of LoLK characters

Someone post other 2hus`

Play better STGs.

How 'bout some Best Girl?

Pick a waifu give your all to protect her.

>Oh shit, this may explain things.

Heh. It's important to analyze a pattern you're having trouble with to see if there's a trick. I had the hardest time with Alice in Mystic Square when she pulled up her shield because tons of bullets come out of it, but then I realized she doesn't shoot any bullets but a few aimed ones during those attacks if you stop shooting and time them out, and they become trivially easy that way.

If you're having trouble with Stage 5, I should tell you there are a few attacks there that are also really easy once you know their tricks. The huge circles of bullets at the beginning and end of the stage, and Sakuya's midboss card on that stage, are all entirely aimed at you, and if you ONLY move at the last second and let the enemies aim everything at you, you have no risk of dying.

Anything over that memeclown and the bestiality artist

apparently this was a character but I completely forgot everything about this game

Thanks user.

Maybe you should stop being a secondary.

>Pick a waifu

You don't pick a waifu. She picks you.

Then let's post best girl.

k

Sure.

Seija is my cute concubine!

Have a best girl

>girl

What are you saying?