The additions to this game sound pretty good...

The additions to this game sound pretty good. Unfortunately seems like wrestling games always take one step forward and two steps back. WWE games thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxhmiQEjQeI
youtube.com/watch?v=RGd5S1bghS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PS4, Xbone, and 360
>no PC version
>the Xbox 360 is more relevant than PC in 「THE CURRENT YEAR」

UH OH

Nobody is playing 2k16 online, I just wanted to show off my whacky characters in the ring is that too much to ask?

Show us some screens here? I like seeing what people make with the creation tools.

>WWE games thread?

Who gives a shit about the WWE, the better company's going to be in better games

Well are there any other wrestling games coming out?

How good is the creator system?

I created a shit ton of characters in HCtP and SvR. Good times.

All it's really missing from the bygone era is stuff you can't make with custom textures. Things they used to have, like super saiyan hair.

If this game comes out for PC, I will have no choice but to play it. Shinsuke Nakamura is the god damn man.

>If Shinsuke Nakamura had only waited a few more months before going to WWE, he would have been immortalized in Yakuza 6
IT'S NOT FAIR

>console version comes out after Summerslam
>costs more to get all content

>pc version comes out after wrestlemania
>cheaper version with all content

PCucks get the better deal here.

Is PC confirmed?

wait what
i need this

>mfw Yano in Yakuza

Wrestlemania 2000 vs No Mercy which is better and why?

When will the yakuza devs just straight up make a wrestling game? I need this in my life.

No Mercy on live arcade / PSN NEVER

Why do people like the AKI games so much?

Has any wrestling game ever attempted to be cooperative? Like an actual wrestling sim would have you trying to work with the other guy to put on a good show, not beat his lifebar down while you charge your finisher meter. It's ridiculous that they keep making these "wrestling simulators" that are actually just clunky fighting games that totally miss the point of what wrestling is.

nostalgia

>tfw modern games will never have the PING sound for lowblows again.

Are you nuts? No one enjoy that shit

The crowd fighting looks pretty fucking cool and a better effort than the one from SVR 2007. Being able to do stuff off the stage is great and took too long to come back.

Kinda worried about the ladder stuff, seems like some of the charm is lost with the new animations and fixed placements.

Have you played any Fire Pro games?

No one enjoys the 2k games
Or at least, they shouldn't, because they're bad
No, are they good?

If you have a PS3. Fire Pro Returns is on the PSN store.
The first GBA fire pro has an "Audience Mode" where you have to get the audience rating high enough to progress and there's dfferent "styles" you have to fight in. So one might be like the one you were describing, while another might have you trying to emulate the constant movement of Lucha

>2k games
>good
nah i'm good senpai

No wrestling game will ever give you the feeling of being speedy and agile like Rey Mysterio. Fucking bullshit.

Daily reminder that he killed a man

Didn't he kill him with a dropkick? That's pretty badass honestly

Dropkick into ropes. Instant death too.

>more simulation based wrestling games
This needs to stop. Need more games like All Stars.

Give me Smackdown!: Return of the Pain.

I really have no idea what they're thinking making these 2k games. They suck so the people that play video games don't like them, and they're complicated and boring so the casual WWE fans don't like them.

COMING SOON:
Features we pulled two games ago.

Pick one.

WCW/nWo Revenge 2
WWF No Mercy 2
Here Comes the Pain 2
SmackDown vs Raw 06 2

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2

Smackdown Shut Your Mouth 2.

SHIN NIHON PURORESU!
also theme for your post
youtube.com/watch?v=GxhmiQEjQeI

>Shinsuke Nakamura vs Goro Majima
never...

I have no faith in sequels for those classics.

Anyone ever played this? It's pretty fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=RGd5S1bghS8

Sega made giant graham

looks amazing user

>No Nakamura
>No Omega or Bucks in a wacky Bullet Club gaijin gang

Otherwise, great.

this is the begining for a new NJPW game made by Sega user.
believe dat!