You N'wah

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

All TES games are at best mediocre desu

All TES games are great.

>depicting white supremacist frog as a darkie elf
for what purpose

Skyrim differs for previous Tes with its well development system of magic

Oblivion>Skyrim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Morrowind

I think you don't understand how those symbols work. That chart should be flipped around. It's pretty good like this:

Oblivion

This. Not really even up for debate.

Also for future reference the greater-than/less-than symbols are supposed to open up towards the greater value. I like to think of it as a hungry alligator that wants to eat the most it can, so it points its mouth towards the largest thing. I used to mix it up like you did there but the alligator metaphor really helped.

Is it mod?

goty i think

It's as good as the amount of time you put into modding it. Skyrim has a pretty comfy atmosphere, shit RPG elements, shit writing, and mods can at least make the combat/rpg/quality of life stuff good to bearable. The vanilla game is fun to explore for a few hours, the modded game is fun as long as you're willing to mod/change it.

to this day I still think skyrims loot system is pants on head retarded.

>weapons and armor are locked behind levels.
Meaning you cant see elven amors til you're around level 12. but if you have the smithing level to make it the level is not necessary. but in reality if you can make it and wanted it you've probably already done that so the occasional drop in a chest is redundant and almost a slap to the face.

Then there is the fact that 90% of the merchants in game only have base gold of 750 but once you get past level 36 you've pretty much emptied their pocket selling them two things. In order to get more gold for them you have to get your damn speech skill all the way to 70 for an addtional 500 gold and to level 100 so all merchants have an extra 1000.

Seriously, a lot of the shit in the game was half thought out and it was like the team never combined ideas that would occur in perks and just thought leveling.

Is a good modding playground

Bethesda just needs to ditch leveled loot, desu. I miss when actually finding daedric equipment was pretty difficult, instead of just waiting to level 40 and finding it everywhere. Also, being able to smith the rare/legendary stuff is pretty stupid.

Midas Magic, Path of Sorcery, or Apocalypse?

I haven't modded in forever but I remember apocalypse being pretty good. I'm pretty sure it's not as script-heavy as Midas either. Is Path of Sorcery any good?

I use apocalypse mixed with another one that I forget the name of. Book of something?

Yeah, being able to smith legendary deadric armor really killed the games excitment for me. It pretty much gave me zero reason to loot chests, then after that I didn't feel like even going in caves because the chest at the end was worthless to me. I eventually just ditched the character because it wasn't fun to play.

an astute question, for we are far from home and this is a cold, hard land

Ewww..... wtf did you do to it? Fucking weebs.

Being able to upgrade armor to and past legendary and getting rid of repairing armor was a mistake.

Skyrim is better.
>has shouts
>more beautiful
>better graphics
>improved combat
>infinite quests
>actually voiced
>can run right away
>better dungeons
>dragons
Sure you can't float over mountains, there are no interesting quests, no interesting loot, you fight a million draugr, and the story sucks but Skyrim is the king.

an ok game, thats good when modded

we had the exact same thread yesterday