What the FUCK is that game even about ?

what the FUCK is that game even about ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/tgs-2016-death-stranding-will-be-open-world-have-co-op
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this slanty-eyed cunt in everything suddenly?

Wait until we get more info to find out

It's a stealth game where you sneak from beach to beach avoiding flying guys. There are 150 fetuses scattered around the world for you to find and collect for a completion reward.

Stranding death.

there you go

game filled with Kojimbo memes

it's not a game
it's a placeholder trailer, neither kojima knows

is there an animation of him crying and caressing it every time you find one?

you jest, but id 100% play this if it came out

its about a astronaut stranding. Also its about uber astronauts called luden

Shadow of The Colossus: Cryptic Symbolism Edition

dolphins and whales

man's inhumanity to man

Acording to some spoilers that got a lot of right thi gs (but none too specific), your the kojima productions logo guy (the armored one), it is an action game about hunting enemies and bosses, your called adam, your wife is eve, and there is some churazy twist at the end.

Predatorily marketing non-products to impulsive consumers trying desperately to fit in and be liked.

No, there will be a massive downgrade in fetus collection animation.

The letters with the dripping. That is your answer.

>Loss.jpg simulator 2018

12/10, Cred Forums loves it.

EAT STING

so, like ancient aliens / afterlife stuff? Basically dies and is stranded in the afterlife

>what the FUCK is that game even about ?
It's about SONY always winning.

It's about lusting for a hunky topless man's delicious pecs.

Norman Reedus & His Norman Fetus.

bondage and dildos

Knowing Kojima, it'd be an arcade racer because he loves to put a lot of effort into first impression ruses.

>You hoped Kojima would whip out something amazing to spite Konami
>This is revealed
The fuck is he even doing? Heavy Rain 2.0? Wasn't the Hannibal guy also involved in this now?

Something about sticks and rods, I think.

Pretty sure it's time travel

>hating on Norman Reedus

Shit taste famalam

he's trying to make a game like P.T. where the "multiplayer" aspect comes from people sharing information rather than versing each other competitively.
It's honestly gonna be something interesting to see, and with Kojima's team on it I think it'll be pretty good.

I'm not gonna hype it up as the messiah since that never goes well, but I'm pretty optimistic for Death stranding, it could easily be anywhere from Great to a Masterpiece if The concept mentioned above is expanded more than it was in P.T..

this game is a meta-deconstruction of kojima's fame in the gaming community and just how far they are willing to let him go when it comes to making shit movie-games

>it's a game where the "multiplayer" is just a subreddit
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>rather than versing each other competitively.
I think I remember him saying that there's going to be pvp at TGS

>TFW Yong's insider source had to bs and gave Yong the same info this leak had, only after 3-4 days once people kept spamming Yong about it

>then says people not to believe tne leak

Fucking kek, from YOOOOOONG "100% sure venom is big boss" Yea

if we are lucky its a cyberpunk
´coz kojima loves escape from new york, neuromancer and blade runner

Will it be like a naked Souls game with fetuses used as blunt weapons?

It's going to be community based problem solving like PT was

sticks and strands

Nigga, have you seen MG Survive?
Kojima could make the game a compilation of all his burger tweets and it would still be far more interesting.

Nobody knows what this is about, so no one can say anything.

you mean like fez
or like every single ARG in existence
all so you can come together and circlejerk THE RUSE CRUISE for another fucking game

There are more ways to communicate than reddit, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up like that.
It's still an interesting concept to think about though.

I wonder if it'll be regular pvp or if he'll try and add in the "ropes and sticks" concept somehow.

>Kojima could make the game a compilation of all his burger tweets and it would still be far more interesting.
Only if you're a hopeless Kojimadrone.

I am the opposite.

I believe in the value of the original sparkle, and beoieve trying to recreate it doesnt quite work.

Koj and deltaco were super hyped up to make silent hills, and now are trying to make an masterpiece to replace it, without being it. They are trying to hard to magch something that was going far more naturally.

Del toro in an action genre? Really? He is just there to try to keep the silent hills feel

It's gonna end up just being stupid. Remember how amazing MGS5's trailers looked? We really expected something amazing because of how weird and dramatic they were, but just got nanomachines in parasite form again and a predictable twist.

I still liked MGS5, but I'm not getting my hopes up expecting Kojima to make a naked man and a baby actually deep.

Not at all.
I rather read all his dumb tweets rather than having to endure a zombie game, probably filled with microtransactions and grinding, and based on fucking MGSV.

At least i'll get to discover some new songs and movies.

>It's still an interesting concept to think about though.
it's a 'concept' that has existed in vidya for fucking years. there have been various puzzles in games involving people decrypting shit together. i wish you faggots would stop acting like this is some revolutionary new idea that could only come from the mind of the grand master kojima himself.

>"ropes and sticks" concept
kojima is fucking beyond clueless as to how fucking stupid he sounds when he talks about this stuff.

>believing "leaks" on Cred Forums

I wish any of you stopped pretending you have any idea what DS is about.

Sounds like pretty much everything he's ever done.

It's the same concept Miyazaki used when writing the "story" for Souls.

>not believing leaks on Cred Forums

Kek, this guy already for Del toro, mads Mikkelsen, open world, plot finished and revising script, and late 2018 release window right

If Elba or Durand is confirmed, all hell will break loose

yeah and look at what a shitshow that turned out to be

>ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/tgs-2016-death-stranding-will-be-open-world-have-co-op
>open world
Didn't Kojima learn from MGSV?

Yongs insider said that it was fake you dumb nigger retard.

>i wish you faggots would stop acting like this is some revolutionary new idea
Sorry, I don't play too many puzzle games often but I didn't mean for it to come off that way, though iirc FEZ had something like this that had to do with a cube that no one could open.

I am kinda familiar with some of the goose chases that games have sent players on over the years, but I just think that to build a AAA game that revolves around a core mechanic that isn't action is a pretty bold thing to do, especially since Kojima's been super cryptic about it and seems to be taking influence from P.T.

All of which were predictable, and Madds was being rumored for weeks before the "leak".

Yong also said venom wasn't big boss despite the leaks from Neogaf

It's already happening dipshit. Enjoy Idris "The meme" Elba

he will never learn because anyone who provides cogent criticism of his writing and directing abilities is instantly shouted down as being a konami fag

Death and Stranding im assuming

If the characters are named Adam & eve; will you still back pedal?

Leak was made 3-4 days before and Yong's insider just regurgitated what the Cred Forums leak said

Well, linear games are pretty much dead, so i'm not surprised.

Why doesn't he make a movie instead?

ARGs
the concept
>a community will come together and work through these problems and it will be engaging for everyone

the reality
>people with cryptographic backgrounds or people who happen to be in the correct locations around the globe work together in small numbers (sometimes even alone) and post the solution for everyone to read
>anyone who arrives to the party even a little bit after its started will be unable to contribute in any meaningful way

Unless you have a small group of passionate friends who have all agreed to abstain from reading this shit online, you don't really ever get to take part.

>autists arguing over whether a leak is real or not when no one is addressing the open world meme

Kojima cock suckers. All of you

You seem to imply Kojima comes to Cred Forums

Peeler does, which is why he hates us after posting that joke of him being a cuck

Because he already has a reputation in videogames?
All of what he does is still closer to being a videogame than any of David Cage's turds.

Asking the big questions!

It's so secondary to the game that I thought it was fine.

I guess you weren't here for project beast huh? newfag

His ideas and writing are too shitty for movies.

Because nobody gives a fuck, every single game is open world nowadays.

Tomb Raider is open world, Mirrors Edge is open world, Ghost Recon is open world, Homefront is open world...

Linear games are just not that attractive anymore.

Who?

There's a difference between leaked video of a game and some user making shit up.

Transformers and the MCU are a thing.
Any movie can sell with enough marketing.
Not to mention that the public is dumb as fuck too.

people still called it a DS2 mod

It is about Naked Reedus. What else do you need to know?

>what the FUCK is that game even about ?

Norman Reedus is an expecting single mother who works as a marine biologist. One day while at the beach a tragic death explosion brought on by the floating alien observers kills a fuckload of whales and gives Norman's fetus super powers.

Norman must embark on a quest to help his child using alt-rock music, his mystical necklace, and ropes.

He does Interactive movies that people keep calling VIDEOGAMES

Why would he not?
People complained that MGSV had no story.
He's giving people what they want.

Honestly take a minute and ask yourself if any of the stuff Kojima comes up with would work in that medium.

Dr. H of course.

Read the "Time Wanderers" by the Strugosky brothers

There, I saved you $60 which actually includes the ending of Death Stranding.

Well done

Everything...cmon

you would have to do some real sneaky shit like make 3 versions of the same game but not tell anyone until release for something like this to work for long enough.

The truth is too outrageous to be easily swallowed.

Kojima had a character concept designed originally for MGS4, back when that was being designed to definitively end the series, who ended up being cut. He tried and failed to put this character into MGSV as well - this was who he spoke of as 'the killed character', that some may remember.

Death Stranding is going to be a short and small game existing to definitively sever his association to his old IPs (especially Metal Gear), and to finally let him deploy this character. It's not using the IP itself, but will be very clearly a MGS game, or rather, a MGS parody. An absolutely brutal MGS parody (related to the nature of this 'pet character' of Mr. Kojimas). It will be coming sooner than many people expect (no later than Holiday 2017), and it will be a budget or possibly free-to-play title.

The nature of this character is what makes this too outrageous to be swallowed. People won't believe it when they're playing it.

It'll will be like Metroid Prime but in a spacesuit with space whales

what do the letters mean?

>EAT
>STING

its like planet of the apes but with zombies/infecteds and silent hill 2deep4you-ish elements

fuck off alex

lmao what the fuck is wrong with his eyes

Because Art can appear as many different forms of media, including Video Games.

the only thing I'm looking forward to is mads

kojima is a hack

>release vague as fuck trailer with literally no gameplay
>dont even say what its about or genre

I wont even be surprised if half the game gets cut, a second time

>adam and eve

holy fuck talk about a one trick pony

You sound like a real hit at parties

Ansigtet - The danish words for the face. Connections with humanity, individuality, emotion, communication, etc.

Gestanti - Italian this time, meaning a pregnant woman. Strong connections with the trailers baby as well as the traditional symbology of pregnancy meaning life, rebirth, future, etc.

Tangesti - Italian again, this time meaning to touch something physically or emotionally. It is second person tone indicating it's more of a command "You touch"

It's one of those 3

Can someone post the katy perry pasta?

Whatever it is you can almost guarantee that it's going to be cinematic.