Webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?212848-Fencing-Duel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm never going to rest in peace if we don't get more D4

>tfw xbox barely marketed it and it died on xbox

I just finished it. What a fucking bullshit ending for an episode. And we´re never going to get closure.

Although, the end also was where it went straight into anime land.

It went straight into anime land the moment you opened your front door. I can't believe that for all intents and purposes she's actually a cat. In the flashback she's a cat. I don't know why that stupid design choice is so endearing to me. In this world of producer input, inclusion, and consensus a miracle happened and they just let a literal cat girl slide.

This game was more felt like more Metal Gear than Phantom Pain. And that's tragic.

EPISODE 2 FUCKIN WHEN? SWERY, I'LL BEAT YOU WITH A TEQUILA BOOTTLE,

Yeah, but I could kind of look at that independently from the story. The ending is the first real port of the story that goes completely bonkers.

Also I guess this is a D4 thread no, huh?

Access Games has released ZERO games this year. They must be working on it, even without Swery as he's sick.

God, I'm looking at their Twitter, they're just releasing soundtracks and iPhone emotes. And I can't read Japanese. The fucking game has been downloaded one million times. That's enough right? This rinky dink studio must be able to justify a second chapter with a million fucking sales right?

I want a job where I can dogfuck for a year.

Yeah, I am just being obnoxiously particular. The game totally goes off the rails at the end.

I feel like with what we've seen in the first chapter, I can accept anything that happens in the game. It can end any way and I couldn't be offended. The journey has just been so entertaining. It could be some stupid cliched time travel, it was the devil all along, it was all a dream pile of garbage by the end and it just wouldn't matter to me.

Post POTG OC

>you will never find out what the massive black surgeon man/restaurant diner represents

>Swery as he's sick.
what happened?

that bitrate gave me cancer

so glad you included your special snowflake character intro

fuck outta here

Didn't Swery become a buddhist monk?

yeah, I agree with everything you´re saying expect the not mattering.
The story has been realy interesting and exciting up until that point. You find pieces of information here and there and try to piece the story together.
But with that end they basically gave themselves a free pass to write anything they can think off. It felt like a cop out to me :/

Still I loved everything up to that point

*except

These loss edits are getting abstract as fuck.

Doorkickers

he was trying to make a swastika but ultimately failed

you just got lucky that level is really fucking hard to get 3 stars on

He has low blood sugar - basically the opposite of diabetes. Makes him tired. The sort of tired where you're worried if someone is dying.

>[worried laughter].gif

Don't blame MS. Swery thought it was smart to go to TGS and yell "it's out now!"

An Xbox exclusive got its release date at a Japan conference and there was zero time to do marketing.

Even if MS told him the marketing budget was nothing. He should have used Twitter and YouTube to reveal and give that time to spread the word.

There also wasn't enough time to tell the uninformed masses that controllers would be good no need for Kinect.

holy shit

blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?212848-Fencing-Duel

Didn't mean to quote

Why would anyone play Overwatch on consoles?

What's the shaking about?

Why would anyone play any FPS on consoles?

i was a mole that round; i spawned in CT spawn with CT character model even though I was a T.

directors have literally zero decision power on when to announce/release/market a game, that's true even for "star" directors like Kojima, let alone a small developer like swery.
D4 is funded and owned by microsoft so everything that was related to marketing and release is up to them, he announced it one day before release date because that's probably when they allowed him to. In any existing business whoever has the money decides, creators are irrelevant

meant to reply you

I play overwatch on console, it is a casual as fuck game.
I am nowhere near as bad as this. you can change every chars individual sensitivity, aim assist on/off or strength. these players are just terrible.

I will be playing titanfall 2 on console too.

ahh yeah

If that's true then here's the question, if Microsoft is bankrolling this and ultimately put it on PC to die and recoup the money where between the two platforms it sold a million units, then why haven't they seen that there is a rabid following of people willing to buy this thing in spite of the terrible effort in marketing it.

They sat on their own balls and it still sold. How could someone not greenlight the other chapters. What heartless bastard would not greenlight the other chapters if they saw whatever the fuck was the first chapter.

It makes no sense.

Why are you aiming like you have Parkinsons?

What's happening here?

dicks

it's a shitposter from /ck/ spewing the local joke on other boards

it's a guy with a cooking channel who doesn't really cook outside of his channel and it really shows

he undercooks just about everything from waffles to ground beef and gives people botulism by telling them they can can meat

>undercooks
It's not undercooked, retard. It's perfect. It's juicy. It's moist.

if that is a home made beef burger using minced beef that is undercooked.
If it is a steak it is medium rare but should not be that thick, the inside could be raw.

Is this game good

What does it look like to you?

>that ring
What a fucking faggot.

Nah it's a meme game
>health regen
>all weapon upgrades are similar, +ammo capacity and a secondary alt fire mode
>"ironic" turret section
>awful story tailor made for dudebros "whoa guy you are dicktits"

Why? It's literally just a piece of qte shit.

>didn't recognize the best satire in the genre
I knew you were stupid but this?

Being ironic bad is still being bad.

Also no, a shitty turrent section doesn't become good because ITS A T-REX, SO FUNNY

For a company that mocked Call of Duty they sure subscribe to the same exact cancer that plagues shooters.

Also I forgot, the last "boss" is a fucking QTE and they say "we'll get the bad guy later". Absolutely disgusting

The thing with this webm is there's no aim assist in Rainbow Six Siege and on top of that both those guys are playing on shit sensitivities

>look like to you?
a raw beef burger.
that is not how a burger should be cooked.
the whole idea of cooking a steak rare is that the meat sears the juices and flavours in, that is because it is one solid piece of meat.

to make a burger correctly you need to use egg yolks, so he is eating raw beef from many parts of the animal (mince isn't just 1 part) and raw eggs.

If he knew what he was doing he wouldn't have made that.
you never go to a restaurant and when ordering a burger they ask "how do you want it cooked"
It's not a steak.

still funny

>Play of the Game
I'm going to save my unlimited bandwidth and guess that she pressed Q

God damn Tracer is a qt

whhy no one else thouhgt of that tho???

>you never go to a restaurant and when ordering a burger they ask "how do you want it cooked"

I have had this happen to me, actually. I wanna say it was Applebee's.

the second season was greenlit at some point, then swery had some grave health issues and had to quit development for a while. Nowadays he just shitposts on facebook and twitter so I don't know if it's still going or if it's cancelled or what. There is this one screenshot of season 2 so it was definetly in development at one point.
Mind you I'm not saying that sweary is without fault here, just that directors or developers in general have no say on anything relating to marketing and selling the product, that's all on publishers

it's fun. grab it on sale