GRAVITY RUSH 2 DELAYED TO 2017

What do you get from making this shit up? The series isn't even popular to make a 10 minute shitstorm.

I'm not even a weeb and enjoyed the game. Never played Vita though like most gamers.

I don't even know what to look forward to this year anymore. Is there anything besides Civ VI?

>besides Civ VI
you are a terminal shit eating retard to begni with. do your usual cod/fifa/whatever bethesda has to shit in your hungry mouth like usual.

Why is everything being delayed lately?

Calm down.

Answer his fucking question you imbecile.

I will have you know i am aware of your living quarters and will bring swift vengence upon your petty life.

This year sucks for games. Nothing but delays after delays. Worst thing they do is delay the game without an explanation which sucks.

Is there a single game that is going to come out in the rest of 2016?

Several games have been pushed back to February recently. The new Berserk game, Nioh, This, and I think one or two more. What's up with that shit?

2016 will be remembered as the year of shit games. Better delay our shit to keep it from being lumped into that.

Remember though, the more the game is delayed, the more the game is gonna suck.

theres FFXV

>because PS4 wont get any games its a year of shitty games
lol no, PS4 is just ass in general sonypony

Fake

Almost nothing of note has came out on any system

My post wasn't suggesting it was a shit year for games because of the nonexistent ps4 library. I meant it with all the systems in mind. Tell me what games have come out for the Xbox One, the PS4, the Wii U, and PC that have made this year top quality? A lot of games this gen have been remasters or rereleases. This isn't about which console is better than which at this point, games across the systems have just been shit in general.

What is #FE

I hope Persona 5 gets delayed too.

Funny enough, PS4, XB1 and PC are the top 3 platforms despite sharing the same games while Wii U got surpassed by an handheld that lost exclusives, we might as well admit that exclusives and first parties don't matter when the casual audience prefers to watch someone else play games instead of playing game on their own.

Fake and gay

YOU NIGGERS SAY THIS EVERY FUCKING YEAR
>2013 was a shit year, all the good stuff was delayed
>2014 was a shit year, all the good stuff was delayed
>2015 was a shit year, all the good stuff was delayed
>2016 was a shit year, all the good stuff was delayed

YOU NEVER FUCKING GET IT DO YOU? DEVS GOT THAT CARROT DANGLING INFRONT OF YOU AND YOU KEEP CHASING IT LIKE THE FUCKING RETARD YOU ARE

When an industry based around a medium is more focused on a larger demographic that doesn't even give a shit about that certain medium, it shouldn't be a surprise people demand an industry crash.

Jokes on you nigger, I just got here this year!
give me those delicious (you)s

Doom
Grim Dawn
Stardew Valley
Dark Souls 3
Ratchet and Clank
Quantum Break
Uncharted 4
Planet Robobot
#FE
Generations
God Eater 2
Attack on Titan
2016 has really not been that bad so far.

>Xcom 2
>Dark Souls 3
>DOOM (goty)
>Overwatch
>Total War Warhammer
>Inside
>Deus Ex
>Forza Horizon next week
>Dishonored 2 in a couple months

>b-buh muh japanese loli geimus didnt get released this year :(

Faggot. 2016 is unironically the best year for vidya in the longest time.

>February
rip my wallet

A poor man's Persona

chill m8 the game didn't get delayed. OP was just rusing.

>Faggot. 2016 is unironically the best year for vidya in the longest time.
t. 2015 gamer

You don't even realize how terrible last year was. We had a indie game made by one man running up to GOTY awards because people liked it just as they liked their triple As.
That's how bad it was.

>there are people who bought a ps4 at launch who wanted to play these ganes
>there are people who wanted to play these games but their ps4 broke down before the games even came out
>these games also got delayed some more
Man i was scared to build a pc for the longest time, but now I'm even more scared to buy a console even years after launch.

Oh I'm quite aware of how bad last year was, but Undertale was pretty good and I definitly enjoyed it more than MGSV, TW3, and BB and of those three only BB merited a replay, part of why was because it was short.

2014 is leagues worse than this year already.

Only one of those is even worth playing through
>listing indie trash
>listing weeb trash

wasnt the biggest game that year assassins creed unity?

Don't forgot Dragon Age Inquisition and Shadow of Mordor.

I knew this was going to be posted. I'm surprised its taken this long to be replied to by a fucking retard.
>they're all shit! Le epic do I fit in yet? xD!!!!!!

2014 was a good year for WiiU :^)

Trails of Coldsteel 2 and Ace Attorney 6 just came out in the last few days. Maybe you should broaden your horizons, my dude.

>tfw the only games I liked were Grim Dawn and Dude Sex
At least I've got Space Hulk to look forward to.

Did just pick up Trails 1 & 2. Haven't played them yet and hope they're good.

Hoping they can salvage this year. Far behind on ace attorney, hoping for the trilogy to go on sale before I go to Japan so I can play through them on the plane ride.

I preferred Bayo 1.
Bayo 2 was the best game that year though I'd say.

undermeme was a terrible game

that's the point

sauce?

Was the 1st game good? I was planning on picking it up since it's only $20 on psn

yes

this pleases the kat

Good job.

>people thought the pro was a good idea

And now you beat it in like 3 days and feel empty and then remember 2 comes out in a few months