Nexon Jewdge Dredd

How is it going Cred Forums?

Let me share with you a recent experience I had with these mother fuckers.

I wasn't a massive fan of War Rock or Combat Arms, but I love Ghost in the Shell.
So when I learned that a game was being released, you can bet I bought an early access pack on steam.

I played from December last year through to March this year, then took a break (getting too ragey).

Booted it up for the first time in months last week, everything is fine.
Booted it up the next day.

>Can't connect to server
>Can't connect to server
>This account is restricted

I had cheat engine running in the back ground attached to a game I was making in the best game maker ever (rpg "it's almost like cheating" maker vx).

Fuck. Well, I'll contact tech support, be honest and get this straightened out.

Honesty gets you fucking nowhere, I would have been better off lying and saying I don't know why it happened.

My case was instantly reviewed by a head admin, which means any decision made by them is permanent, can you guess what they decided?

Everyone is now calling me a hacker. And no one gives a shit. Further to add to it, they won't issue me a refund. Fucking jews.

Well if I'm going to be punished, I might as well commit the crime, right?

This is where you come in.

inb4 "Cred Forums is not your personal army." I know this, but I also know Cred Forums loves lulz.

I am currently researching and working on making a trainer for First Assault, and when it's done, I want you to have it.

Free of charge.

The only problem is, it's waaay off from completion, but if you're interested, here's what you can do to prepare:

>Make a bunch of disposable email accounts and make a load of Nexon accounts with them.
>Look into getting a hardware ID spoofer.

These will ensure that you can continue delivering lulz after your account gets banned.

Just swap HWID's, restart your modem and move to a new account.

I'm not expecting any sort of turnout here, mail johnofields google mail if you're interested.

Fuck off cheater.

I won't contact you directly, but I do like the idea of fucking with Nexon. Finish it, make a thread here with a Mega drop, and we'll go from there.

tldr; I'm a huge fucking faggot who got banned for hacking, and now I want to make a new hack.

>This is where you come in.
You lost me

I appears you are having trouble reading.

>Banned on suspicion of cheating
>Actually innocent
>Wants revenge.

"Cheater" implies that I've already done it.

It's just like one of my Japanese animes.

Nope I read your story just fine.

Sounds like a shitty cover for getting caught cheating at a shitty free to play game made by a shitty chink company to cheese idiots like yourself out of a little cash.

So again, fuck off.

If I was a legit hacker, I'd move on, make a new account and continue doing the same thing.

Thing is, I wasn't. I was a paying customer, playing it straight, and I got burned.

If you're not interested, why don't you try the following:
>Fuck off

what the fuck

Fuck off, you clearly are not old enough to be here
Practically only underage type like you do when they try to get away with something.

Fix your grammar and syntax, it is terrible.

Odds are, I'm probably older than you. I'm not going to get into this argument though, as only retards care about age.

>geeehhh I'm better cos I'm older than you

Real mature, grandpa.

>Thing is, I wasn't. I was a paying customer, playing it straight, and I got burned.

>I had cheat engine running in the back ground attached to a game I was making in the best game maker ever (rpg "it's almost like cheating" maker vx).

>I am currently researching and working on making a trainer for First Assault, and when it's done, I want you to have it.

Nvm you're right bro, best of luck to you.

Go and make a blog you faggot.

I'm afraid that if I did, I would get strange people like you stalking me on it.

And it would probably by only you

Sudden attack 2 when

Even if we believed your story you are still a fucking idiot.

Cheat engine is the one program that EVERYONE is going to monitor for. Saying you forgot you had it running is like driving past a cop while chugging a beer and telling the cop you forgot it was beer and not orange soda.

At worst you are a cheater that got caught and are now throwing a tantrum about a game that no one cares about and at best you are a fucking idiot.

Which is it?

I'm going to go with option C.
Absent minded.

>playing Nexon Games
>playing RPG Maker
>using Cheat Engine past the year 2006
>using Cheat Engine for a game where you can literally edit everything already
>wants """"revenge"""

Shut the fuck up cheater, kill yourself. go back to redit you underage scum. go play some games like ones you actually buy you fucking brazliian piece of shit nigger

So much rage.
You know, if you stopped seeing the world in terms of things you hate, and more in terms of things you don't hate. You'd find yourself more at peace in life.

Psychology tells us that people with lots of unfocused rage deep down just want to be loved.

Maybe this reflects your home life.
Mommy issues? Daddy issues?
Maybe you overheard a phone conversation with your doctor saying you're adopted.

Absent minded when you are doing something stupid that has consequences you care about falls under fucking idiot.

The consequences of making a game in rpg maker:
No one will play it.

The idiotic thing is I will have wasted time.
But only if I didn't learn anything from it.

Is this thread ironic?

So, you have a useless psych degree?

Or did you read some shit online and suddenly feel like you know what you're talking about?

>Implying psych is my only degree

Thanks for the cheater insight, OP. Really makes you think.

itt:
op is an idiot for leaving ce open and wants personal army for some vendetta

lurkers butthurt for one or more reasons:
got haxxed in games
doesnt know how to leet hax
filthy peasant console race

well if anything, we can learn from op's mistake

i am kind of interested in getting free hax tho, not saying i would trust anything from user but im interested in how op plans to do it

dll injectors are pretty much useless as they are easily detectable so how will you do things like aimbot or esp