Bought GTX1070

>bought GTX1070
>decided to test Crysis meme
>starts Crysis 3 on max
>still can't run it over 60 fps on max settings @ 1080p

the meme is real

But nice fucking grass tho.

did you turn off auxiliary antiliasing boost and shits form the nvidia panel??

You mean MFAA? No. I mean, I kinda want to play with good AA because I played originally with no AA on low res and low settings.

I've noticed that AA barely makes anti impact but "Objects" option does and by a lot\\

I'm feel like I'm cpu limited here (3770k with no OC)

I can't keep up with you newfags and your retard lingo. What the fuck does "meme" even mean now? What does it mean in the context of your stupid thread?

post specs

>Chromatic Aberration

cuck

>What the fuck does "meme" even mean now?

meme: noun, also used as an adjective. anything someone doesn't like and has already formed preconceived notions about. also used as counter-point to refute an argument someone lost in an effort to save e-face. this has been roseanne, your guide to the world of facts.

yeah, I quit game to find some console commands for tweaking

Core i7 3770k @ 3.5 (3.9Ghz)
Nvidia GTX 1070
24GB RAM
Win7

Just FYI, Crysis 3 has some optimizing problems. Not because of how great it looks, but they fucked up the Engine somewhat because they were releasing it for consoles. The coding is all jumbled up in places, so frames will drop randomly for no reason.

>Used to work on their engine.

Yeah I know, I played Evolve enough to notice this weird shit.

Still, 37FPS on Ultra with 1070 in 2016 kinda meh

The game is CPU hungry.

This is one of the problems with PC gaming, each game has a different hardware priority, so some games run perfectly while others are a disaster.

what were you working on?

I supplied the devs with coffee

I hope it was well-tesselated coffee

Hardy har har.

Ever heard of Kingdom Come: Deliverance? It uses the Crytek engine, but my god is it unstable sometimes. Beautiful engine, but the optimizing issues within is baffling to me sometimes, and lazy.

DO PC KEKS ACTUALLY DO THIS FOR HOURS ON END PLAYING IN THE GRASS?

HOLY SHIT YOU WEEBS ARE BAD. SAD.

mfw

What's Crysis 2 like for the PC? Is it the same engine/hardware priorities as Crysis 3? I have it on my backlog and I have a decent CPU but a dogshit video card

I don't even play games that much, i only go to levels pretty effects like water, rain or tessellation and i keep looking at it. I bought a GTX 1080 to look at pretty things.

blue board bro

it ran fine for me on a 560ti, but the game itself was a huge let down compared to 1.

oh fuck, wrong image

meant to use this one

Enjoy ur ban, shitty mods ar gonna ban you even if this thread dies right now and you delete the gif

Also, source?

oh shit what up

sauce?

There's no sauce, you guys will have to fap to this, sorry

all i know it's a party in Brazil

>each game has a different optimization
FTFY

I can run it maxed at 1080 with my r9 390, so not sure how you've managed that. Although it thermal throttles the bastard at 94c, AMD make awesome room heaters.

Tell us more

There is a HD pack for it

A SHAME

Did you reach the open Area in DOME? I was running 70-80 fps too but then it went down to 37

enjoy your 3 days ban
i got banned for similar shit

My 980 runs it maxed except for AA, I could mostly get a consistent 60fps with SMAAx2 I think.

My 390/8350 get over 60 fps on max. No reason for a modern nvidia card to not do the same

me on the right

see

I'm . I wasn't watching my FPS at the time but I didn't feel any significant change

more like you not knowing how to dust your computer and your video card

I'm talking about this area.

I had around 60-80 FPS before I reached this point. Looking at grass made my FPS goto 37

I have following settings:

[Graphics]
Resolution: 1920x1080
System spec: VERY HIGH
Anti-Aliasing: SMAA4x
[Advanced Graphics]
All VERY HIGH, Motion Blur and Lens flare disabled