Imagine how well-received this game would have been if Dante had white hair

Imagine how well-received this game would have been if Dante had white hair.

Imagine how well-received this game would have been if it were not called DmC

It wouldn't

its >current year and people still think the reason why the fans hated it is because of the white hair

this

fuck youuuuuu

Sales success and mostly positive reviews.

I was semi enjoying it until pussified Vergil and his Fedora showed up

People like to judge fanbases whitout even knowing why they like something.

>played all DMC games, skipping 2
>enjoyed them all for the most part but not any kind of die hard fan
>hear about this game but dont really look into it at all
>buy a ps3 way late into the gen
>ps+ gives me DmC
>play it all the way through
>enjoy the game, but find it completely unnecessary that a reboot exists already

Gameplay was easier, but the art style, story, and characters werent horrible. The boss fights were cool and that last fight againsy Vergil was actually incredibly badass.

Im not saying its a great game, but DmC is the only game where i cant understand why it got so much hate. But i think thats maybe because j wasnt super obsessed with the series beforehand.

Capcom TGS stream in 1 hour 20 minutes.
Get them nooses ready.

Imagine how well received it would have been if Dante wasn't an edgy emo teen.

Imagine how well received it would have been if the combat was actually good.

Imagine how well received it would have been if Ninja Theory didn't insult the fans of the original series.

nah. it would have been forgotten after a month.

they already tired that with free white hair DLC and put that costume in the HD remake.

Still poorly received

can we add the new Ash to list of horrible redesigns?

>HD remake
>Already in HD
>just re-tuned the combat a bit and added some new difficulties and 60fps

But isn't Ash from the TV show? because the image is about video games so we might as well add in Chuck E Cheese and Robocop

Imagine how well received it would have been if the story wasn't shit/

seriously, it was hyped up to be Shakespearean (THESE ARE ACTUAL WORDS IN A NINJA THEORY VIDEO) and yet had an abortion and then a joke about said abortion

I saw footage of the game, it's an upscaled port.

Imagine how well-received this game would have been if it was good.

>the only game where i cant understand why it got so much hate

>Take a franchise that is known for it's difficulty and combat system
>Take all of that away and dumb everything else down
>Make every character some tryhard ugly piece of shit and play it all with a straight face
>30fps(ps3/360) when DMC4 was practically a launch title with 60fps
>Tam Tam being smug about how his version is going to be better and every journalist sucking his dick claiming that DmC is just as good
>Claim it's the white hair thing when nobody ever used it to shit on DmC among is very large list of problems
>Journalist shitting on original DMC
>Journalist defending 30fps
>Capcom thinking we're dumb as fuck and would buy it because it's DMC and would make a easy 2 million
>Journalist still trying to say fans are evil because we didn't support this shitshow
>Sudden upgrade to ultimate edition now all the journalist are saying 60fps is awesome

>Bait this old still gets replies

Of course not, first impressions fucking lasts. the game was lost when that idiot decided put his face in as Dante in the first trailer.

>first impressions fucking lasts
at least that is what the DmC PR thinks.

Sure, people hated DmC for the hair AT FIRST but when more shit came out, the hair became the least of anyone's concerns and yet the PR kept on trying to push that the hair was the sole issue

go away jim sterling

How is it that this was such a 'disappointment' when it's from a series that literally had one good game before?

nice bait

DMC2 exists. Your move.

DmC is still worse

Fuck you.

>fans revolted because Capcom dared to bring it into the 21st century
>mfw DMC1 was released after 2000

>Rayman

Get the fuck out here with that shit nigga

Point just was that that one had anime Dante and still is called out for being a bad game because it's just that.

DMC2 was a 5/10
DmC was 1/10

>The boss fights were cool and that last fight againsy Vergil was actually incredibly badass.

I don't mind the game but I don't agree with this at all.

The bosses were pretty bad overall and Vergil barely attacked and was slow with what he did.

I know it's not fair but compared to DMC3 his fight is shit.

Haven't played DmC but I agree with the former. Nothing was "bad" about 2; everything was functional, it was just lame and totally unremarkable in every way.

One thing that I will say for it, however, is that the progression of areas was cool. Going from a rustic coastal town to a more developed area to a city to a ruin to a skyscraper to the underworld was a neat little journey.

White hair wouldn't stop him from being a FUCK YOU! emo kid.