Who would WIN?!

Who would WIN?!

probably the metroid queen

The xenomorph queen would be crushed under her own weight because those spindly little legs could not possibly support such a gigantic carapace and head

The Metroid Queen's design is at least a little more believable

Predator

I'll take what are dinosaurs for $500 Alex.

If a human weighting 300 kilograms can go around, I am sure she will be fine.

we don't know the weight and durability of xenomorph chitin or bones or what the fuck that even is.

Dinosaurs did not have heavy exoskeletons made of massive amounts of chitin

What if a xenomorph infected a metroid, and the hybrid became infected by the X parasite and then got exposed to phazon?

>using real world physics in your argument
ugh

>comparing two fictitious creatures from two different fictitious universes with two different sets of fictitious rules and physics

ugh

they did, however, have fucking BONES

>xenomorph
>heavy exoskeletons
Is that they they break so easily?

Yeah, guns can pretty easily break through most things

sorry, I didn't mean to pick an argument with a retard

You believe that dinosaurs had exoskeletons and yet I'm the retard?

lmao. ok kid

I never said that, retard

My money is on xenomorph queen. Purely because idk what the fuck the Metroid Queen can do.

Plus they both kind of look like dinosaurs and I would say that the bipedal one would have a slight edge. Kind of like a raptor on the back of a triceratops or something.

you said i was retarded for saying dinosaurs did not have exoskeletons which must mean you believe that they do

dont try to cover up your mistakes with insults, user. It doesnt work

Isn't the Metroid queen about 4x the size of the Alien queen?

>being so dense you completely miss a simple joke and begin arguing with complete strangers over something unrelated

Alien queen is full of acid though.

weight is weight, retard
stop strawmanning and sweating so damn much

Cool your spokes boyos. You're in a heated argument on the Internet. Think about that a moment.

It's a 1 on 1 or they have some time in order to create a colony to fight besides them?

my stomach is full of acid and I'm not very good at fighting

checkmate

metroid queen lives inside a cave that is full of acid

>alien
>alien b/c og hive xeno

exactly, weight is weight. and that's why the xenomorph queen could not support herself

according to their respective wikis:

Metroid Queen (20 feet), Length 11 meters (36 feet)

Alien Queen: 20 feet

theyre the same

Your stomach acid doesn't spray outwards and melt everything it touches whenever you get a scratch.
Good point.

Have you tried vomiting on an attacker?

True but if it is like 4x the size wouldn't the xeno
Wouldn't it have a mobility advantage? Its smart it could climb up onto it's back and get acid on its neck or head or somthing.

F B R
B
R

>metroid queen cant even move very fast and is stuck on all fours
>alien queen is fast agile and has an army of smaller even more agile creatures at her disposal that would rip the metroid queen apart

Ooh shit yeah.
That tail is strong though.

But she does? We see her do it.
To be fair a lot of the Aliens length is in the tail and she isnt as bulky. Although the metroid queen might not be that bulky either considering her underbelly is mostly jellyish looking shit.

>has an army of smaller even more agile creatures at her disposal that would rip the metroid queen apart
You say that like its the alien queen's advantage.

>But she does? We see her do it.

That's because aliens is just a movie. If we are trying to compare the strengths of these two we need to be realistic and leave holywood spectacle out of it.

The xeno queen can't be killed by any close quarters means whatsoever without also killing yourself. There's a reason Riply threw it out the airlock rather than just crush it with the loader.

Unless that thing can fire energy beams or something, it can't kill the Xenomorph queen without killing itself.

BUT WHO WOULD WIN

Dont forget the second jaw either.
Fun fact, moray eels have a second jaw just like xenomorphs.

I dunno, I'd still put my money on metroid queen outweighing alien queen by at least a factor of 2. Ones build like a rhino the other like a spider.

uhhhh... did you forget that the metroid queen is the METROID QUEEN. Metroids are literally the most powerful things in the universe according to metroid lore and she shits them out

Also she has a very fast extendo neck at incredible high speeds

>energy beams

wow would you look at that...

Predator blades dont melt. Considering the metroid is apparently in a cave full of acid she might not either.
A fair bit of the metroid seems to be jellyfish shit though.

don't mind me just ripping apart both of your inferior extra terrestial queens.

My god... they're already here

Get out of here Tyranids. Main antagonists only, NPC races need not apply.

tyranids are garbage

get the fuck out

Fuck off kunt we're not talking bout you.

>jellyfish shit
That shit is acidic as fuck nigga. Why do you think the Power Suit literally disappears when they kill Samus? Biology like that, their claws should only be capable of crushing the head.
Everything else can do it some other way, but Metroids must have a really powerful moneyshot to kill Samus anyway.

Most fish suck in water as they bite to make it harder for shit to get away, moray eels just shoot out another mouth to grab things.

Not that guy but it doesn't matter if the blade doesn't melt, if it touches your skin you're fucked.

Metroid armor is impenetrable.

The alien queen would also be resistant to acid though.

Metroid shell skin is probably a lot tougher than predator/human skin.

That's horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

>moray eels just shoot out another mouth to grab things
fucking nature man

But it still eats through most known materials. The only thing we know it doesn't melt through is the predator equipment.
For all we know it's sci-fi magic bullshit that makes the predator blades immune to the acid.

who would even win in a fight between a metroid and a xenomorph?

metroids can fly and can only be harmed by ice attacks

so metroids obviously

A regular xenomorph probably couldnt really do much to a metroid but a facehugger might be able to infect one before it dies.

Metroid crossbred Xenomorph Queen. Destroys everything. No contest.

>A metroid + xenomorph hybrid

THIS

Now give it a shitload of phazon.

We all know this fight would start at first contact with their respective drones. The face huggers would surely infect a few of the metroids and it would spread from there. By the time the queens come into contact with each other, the Xenomorph queen would be one of those metroid hybrids as well because it is a superior evolution.

Xenomorph's advantage is it's adaptability to it's prey. It takes the best parts of it's natural DNA and combines it with the best parts of the planet' species DNA.

Xenomorphs win unless glassed before they can spread.

face huggers cant infect metroids, dumbass

in a 1v1 cage match, the metroid queen would wreck house with energy beams and sheer power/size.

in a natural enouter in the wild, the metroid queen would win due to the xenomorph being smart enough to run from the primal beast. Xenomorphs were discovered to be rather smart, and the queen has lived long enough to be one of the smartest for surviving for so long, so naturally it would run. The metroid queen has one function, reproduce so that more X parasites can be killed.

they are both nightmarish abominations, but the metroid queen is more of a feral beast to the xenomorphs hive colony.

How so

They got mouths dont they?

Well Metroids absorb bio-organic energy...they'd be turned to ash in the attempt

metroids are beings made of pure energy (read the lore) and facehuggers cant infect energy

and even if for some retarded reason a facehugger was able to attach itself the metroid would just absorb all its energy and make it dust

Pretty sure that IS a Metroid with a shitload of phazon.

Metroids were engineered to prey on the ultimate parasite, the x-parasites, which would easily infect xenomorphs. So forget it, no xenomorph is going to grow inside the lightning storm that's flashing inside a metroid's core. That lightning hints at the enormous bio-energy that powers a metroid's anti-gravity flight and bio-energy shield that protects them from even the greatest of harm. Xenomorphs are quite frankly garbage compared to metroids as even though both were engineered bio-weapons, they're not even remotely close in terms of power and toughness.

nope
this is the phazon metroid.

But nothing will beat the X parasites.

>Alien space parasite
>Versus literally planetary scale civilization eater

So let's tally up the differences here

>MQ has greater mass, can spew fireballs, and has an extendo-neck at incredible hihg speeds
>AQ has speed and acid spray
>both have armies of minions at their disposal
>both creatures are parasites - however, Metroids are shown capable of feeding on lesser parasites (The X, for example) and would likely eat any attempted facehugger infections
>full-grown ayyliums are easily dispatched with modern firearms
>full-grown Metroids (Omega, or even Zeta) take up to 40 fucking missiles to kill and are entirely immune to futuristic space-lasers and plasma
>both species are highly mutable, but Metroids can (and will) consume raw energy like PHAZON to gain sick new powers and forms

The Metroids would fucking destroy, the ayy lmaos are small-time compared to them.

...The Metroids?
Samus?

the real threat

is the ing

Dead.

>take a Metroid
>infect it with a facehugger
>take ayylium/Metroid babby
>give it a diet of pure phazon
>infect the adult with an Ing

Galaxy is fucked m8, pack it in boys

Samus is still alive and the Feds gene-banked the Metroids.

Okay how about this

we get an X-infected, Ing symbiotic, phazon injected, metroid hybrid, alien queen and we get it to shit out a bunch of facehuggers. and those facehuggers impregnate an x-infected, ing symbiote, phazon injected metroid queen. and then whatever unholy abomination bursts through her chest we make emperor of the universe

Ing isn't that scary. The only extreme thing about them, is that they are FTL ready once they breach trough.

Xenomorphs

Ok but what about a Xenomorph Queen Mother ?

oh thank god! I thought I was the only one

>take pred-ailen, infect with x
>take x infected pred-ailien merge with ing
>take metroid, merge with ing
>take dark metroid ing meld with dark pred-alien-x
>watch in horror as the new unholy abomination starts consuming phazon
>phase shifting pan-dimensional hive-mind shape shifting energy parasite bursting at the seams with radioactive mutagen powers firing energy beams

what would such a creature look like?

Why can't people understand this line of thinking. Not everything is based off of "real life". It could have 8x the head size. And until you meet one in real life you can't say shit about the facts of its abilities

The Thing with laser beams

thats a horrible thought

Probably a bit like a penis.

>do all that shit
>give it to the Space Pirates
>watch as they strap as many bombs, missiles, lasers and knives to that bastard as possible

they're capable of perfectly integrating both organic and inorganic complex materials into their bodies, then further capable of augmenting those integrated bodies with whatever the fuck they find lying around in addition to having a very powerful baseline to begin with

>and then Ridley rides it into battle

>while it fires space pirates out of tubes carried in its claws.

if we do it properly and use the queens, emperors and whatever breeding capable version that species has in the creation said abomination couldn't just survive on every form of energy, biomass and inorganic fuels known to man but also convert it into a legion of metroids, xenomorphs, predators, x-parasites,ing or any variation thereof as the situation demands

they would also absorb the knowledge and experiences of anything that they come in contact with.

>Forgetting the description for Pulse Rifles in Aliens
Those guns are ridiculously good.

samus would probably still be able to kill it

Most likely xenomorph queen. It was a evolutionary anomoly that happened to come out as near perfect survivors.

The sea has the most fucked up shit you've ever seen in games or space movies.

FYI: that motherfucker has arms that span meters wide with each of them having a 16 meter long tentacle handing from them. The tentacles paralyze anything they touch and are then used to haul up the prey.
Imagine these niggers could fly.

Metroid Queen

Why hasn't anyone besides Subnautica and TFTD done deep sea horror?

Too scared.

But can they defeat QPU allinged mario?

wanderingvagrant.jpg

Didn't think Humboldt actually got this big. I just kinda figured they were the size of medium dogs at most with a nasty bite.

>xenomorph infected a metroid, and the hybrid became infected by the X parasite and then got exposed to phazon

actually, aliens are alkaline.

Wasnt there an on rails shooter that was all about deep-sea life? Like House of the dead or Time Crisis

Remember playing it in arcades as a kid all the time, scared the shit outta me because the bosses were giant sharks and squids and the like

Ocean hunter and you are my nigga for playing it.
Fuck Rahab though.

I've never played any arcade shooter besides House of the Dead.

Youre full of shit user, its a typical bigfin. Theyre not active hunters.

oh shit it's the tentaculat

>implying the Orz aren't infinitely more terrifying than both

Consider possibilities:
>A headcrab breeds with facehugger
what could go wrong