REmake>>>>RE4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJHTD4AhWaI
youtube.com/watch?v=ITGNvv6r7G8
youtube.com/watch?v=4pZV3UPmXI4
youtube.com/watch?v=r3SwvRntnyA
youtube.com/watch?v=8leGHAqtTos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares about your opinion, post more Jill.

Agreed whole-heartedly, REmake is the pinnacle of the series.

RE4 saved the series.

how do you objectively decide which game in two completely different genres is better?

Of course, provided one has taste.

How does the PS4 version of the Resident Evil Origins hold up? Great upgrade or should I just play the Gamecube version?

Is there no higher resolution version of that pic?

REmake lasts way too long. Gets boring after a while.

the fuck is Resident Evil Origins?

It's Remake and Zero in HD.

Not that I know, I'd love one. Jill is too perfect.

Port of REmake and RE0

Both versions are fine. Only thing that it is bullshit is instead of unlocking alternate costumes, you have to get them as DLC. There are a few you can unlock, but most of them are things you have to pay for.

Oh right. I'd just get the PS4 version to show Capcom people are still interested in classic RE.

The graphics are improved and there are RE5 models for Chris and Jill (not the battlesuit, sadly) in REmake.

Zero HD has new costumes and Wesker Mode, though I'm pretty sure most of the costumes (if not all) are dlc.

So if those seem like cool bonuses, I'd get them.

The series was fine. It only started falling short in sales because some retard thought it would be a good idea to restrict the main line to Gamecube until RE4 hit.

You get the Yakuza suit for Billy and the club outfit for Rebecca. Everything else is DLC and it's like 3 bucks for 1 for each character.

>tfw finding Shinji's note to the player in REmake

Too great

I like REmake and everything but RE4 is pure kino.

Capcom struck a deal with Nintendo that required them to do that. The only reason we got 3 at all is because they previously did that with Sony, who demanded they release 3 main line titles for the PS1.

Code Veronica was originally 3. Capcom liked the strike deals about exclusivity back then.

Are the art styles any different? I've seen in many cases high resolution/recolours ruin the atmosphere

I agree.

It wasn't very long though.

RE4 started really selling when they ported it over to PS2 which they never did for REmake for some retarded reason.

It took me 8 hours to finish

8 hours is long for you?

Zero looks practically the same aside from the lighting and Rebecca wearing makeup.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJHTD4AhWaI

REmake looks better on the Gamecube/Wii, imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITGNvv6r7G8

It's a big game

It takes me eight hours to finish with your mom.

For you

the save room music was pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=4pZV3UPmXI4

although i think its a dead tie between REmake and re4

youtube.com/watch?v=r3SwvRntnyA

Here's a different REmake comparison video, if you're not keen on watching the IGN one.

youtube.com/watch?v=8leGHAqtTos

I think both fit their game perfectly.

If the RE7 same theme on jewtube is really what they're using for the game, then I'll be disappointed. Though it's hard to be further so.

Disagree but it does get easy at the end when you start compiling a lot of ammo.

You get most of Rebecca's outfits for free, but Billy doesn't have shit but his suit.

The t-shirt pack is free for Rebecca and is pretty nice. I always wear the medic shirt or Jill sandwich.