I summon this card on the first turn. :^)

I summon this card on the first turn. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Fusion
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Darkness_Metal_Dragon
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Blue-Eyes_Chaos_MAX_Dragon
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_World_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, Nitemare.

What's with all the YGO threads now? Not complaining just wondering what kicked it off.

Don't you need to sacrifice 8 stars worth of monsters for each blue eyes and a polymerization based card to do this?
Have I lost track of these nu-rules or did I have them wrong all along?

DeFusion
Fuck off you can't even attack on your first turn retard

:^)

This shit irritates me so much.

What the fuck is the point of this?Nope, you only need the cards in hand to polymerize

totally unimpressive. Not an OTK, no stun etc etc. You left me room to play, so you lost the game by the current meta.

that's cute, I summon a bigger dragon

Holy Ra, real monsters

THE LIGHTNING BABY!!!

Dude we're playing poker.

I cast damnation

>this kills the whiteknights

It's time to bring out the big guns

I PLAY REVERSE

Have a 3000 beater then Creature Swap it

I got you senpai,

Just try it

This nigga walks up onto the field and you didn't topdeck your Kaiju, what do you do?

>XZ summons are technically level 0

this ain't the anime you can't just do whatever you want kaiba!

Santa Claws ;)

Suck a dick

I'll lay a card face down.

I draw for turn, and reveal it to activate its effect, Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One. With its effect, I summon Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, and rank it up into Number C107: Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon. I detach one Xyz Material to activate its effect, which prevents you from activating effects this turn. I send Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my hand to the Graveyard to special summon Galaxy Soldier from my hand in defense position. With Galaxy Soldier's effect, I add Galaxy Knight to my hand. Since I control a Galaxy monster, I can normal summon Galaxy Knight without tributes, and its effect reduces its ATK to 1800 for this turn, and summons Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my graveyard. Since I control a monster with 2000 or more ATK, I special summon Overlay Booster from my hand. I Xyz Summon Constellar Pleiades using Galaxy Soldier and Overlay Booster, and detach Overlay Booster to activate Pleiades' effect, returning your face-down monster to your hand. I Xyz Summon Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon using Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Knight. I enter battle phase and attack directly with Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, and detach Galaxy Knight to activate its effect, which increases its ATK to 8400.

Get fucked.

I attack Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon with my own Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon!

This causes my Chaos MAX Dragon to be destroyed and I take 500 LP damage!

That wasn't a good idea!

There is no level 0, they just aren't effected by things that specify levels

who graveyard? more like party house!

>Yu-Gi-Oh then
>fun simple card game
>Yu-Gi-Oh now
>nothing but autistic faggots who play half their entire deck on their first turn due to retarded combo bullshit

It's true user, everyone who's better than you at the thing is a no-life neckbeard with a mental disability and everyone who's worse than you is a scrub/bad/retard. You're the perfect one, I knew you could do it.

This card always made me laugh

>combining 3 3000 atk cards
>became 4500 atk card
what a waste

I play fuck everything you ever try to do the card.

i summon goblin attack force and beat it up

there is nothing more fun than turning nigger gorilla beatdown decks to slow agonizing torture

>tfw no Madolche structure deck
I'd buy three. Not kidding.

Castel :^)

That's a nice anything you got there shame if a Kaiju stepped on it

Also destroying Madloche isn't that good becuase they will just bounce back to their hand and summon one more queen and get use her effect again.
These bastards are really hard to get rid of outside of banishing.

>Madolche always find a way to make people angry
God they are fun.

>Anime only Glad Beast
Wow. Some shit happening in Yugo Jigen, huh?

Have fun getting around this.

Isn't this shit garbage? I thought you can only summon one monster per turn and this shit takes like 5 strong monsters which can be easily wiped by a single card effect or magic card. What's the point?

I'm an animeonly fag who's never played the game or watched past S1

So when I was a kid I went to some big mall event. Played a dude in tournament and got boned. Did he cheat or is this how it work?

>play boar rush during attack
>opponent uses tailor of the fickle and steals it
>i die and he says it stays active following turns
>judge rules for him

I don't even care if they make people angry. I just want a deck of little girls sitting on muffins. It's just too dumb not to have.

>Raigeki gets banned
>but all these cards that allow you to fill your field with 6000+ ATK monsters and summon everything from your graveyard or from your own deck on turn 1 is allowed

I don't understand this game

Raigeki became unbanned as a result.
Dark Hole is at 2

>They made all this Blue-Eyes shit for the new movie.
>Nothing to make Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon easier to summon.
>My favorite card from the old movie is still worthless.
Hurts.

>using 1 turn card that only lasts until your end phase forever
You got jewed.

>I just want a deck of little girls sitting on muffins
I think this is half the reason they make people angry becuase they are losing to a deck of little girl cake fairy's.
I don't think people like losing to cute decks.

fuck no you got cheated hard man, before even getting into whether tailor could pick equip cards from the opponent (I honestly cant remember) Boar Rush is a QUICK spell card, meaning even IF tailor could somehow use it, the ATK bonus staying after your turn finished was absolutely retarded.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Fusion
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Darkness_Metal_Dragon
etc

Raigeki is at one, my man.

NEEDS MORE SUN

You don't need monsters to be on the field to make fusions. Five Headed Dragon is actually really easy to summon with Dragon's Mirror.

Back before they had stupid Synchro and XYZ bullshit to allow you to just shit any card onto the field at any time with no consequences or effort, Raigeki was banned.

Post your favorite decks if you got em.

Thought so. I couldn't do much about it cause I was 12-15 (I don't remember the year) and he was in his 30s and judge listened to what he said over me.

You played Rush Recklessly?

Dude, you got fucked so hard. Rush Recklessly is a quickplay, it's unaffected by Tailor of the Fickle in the first place. That judge was either in on it or completely fucking retarded.

But now they have pendulums that let you summon as many monster that fit within the scales, so Raigeki was needed to cull the herd.

I activate my magic card and end my turn

whats with those icons? is like reading a nigga's tweet

Not gonna lie, Madolches look really fun to dick around with, and I tend to avoid cutesy archetypes.

I won.

That still destroys all of them, because they aren't being targeted. Sorry.

So what the fuck do you do against this other than try to not let it get summoned?

I hope you like getting cucked

>4000
Try 6000 :^)

This stupid ass thing bounces back to your deck because it effect doesn't target or destroy.

1) Summon something with more than 4,000 ATK.
2) Kill it, reduce its ATK or turn it to Defense Position without targeting it.
3) Skill Drain.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Blue-Eyes_Chaos_MAX_Dragon

There's a section on countering it here.

More sun??

It's a really fun deck to play even if you don't like cutest shit.

I used to play pic related with my brother alot and I swear to god every time we had a good play going the AI would pull this card out of it's ass

Summon Godzilla ontop of it.

Fuck you.

What did you say about Trump?

My grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards OP, but it does contain the unstoppable FIVE.

Totally possible and easy to pull off.

Is having this card in your deck really worth the effect?

Why is this man so pretty

Ah yes, of course, you get rid of the card that cannot be targeted and destroyed by targeting and destroying it.

More Melodious support when?

You overpower it, banish it, or return it to the hand. It can't be targeted or destroyed by effects, but if the effect doesn't target, such as something that hits the whole field, and doesn't destroy it, it will be effected. Hell, Zero Gravity can force it into defense position and any monster can just attack it to kill it. This card's good since its a special summon at 4k attack, plus it can just roll over defense position monsters, but its not an unkillable monster.

>Target
Nope

No, it's so slow by today's standards.

>2k atk was supposed to be rare stuff that very few cards had, nowdays anyone with half brain can shit R4s with 2k+ atk or some good effect.

Construct got hit, but not Donte.

What the fuck they are doing?

Is the Elemental Hero deck obsolete? That was personal favorite deck and the only one that I actually loved using.

Why arent you as pretty?

Heroes are good right now. Look up Masked Heroes and E-Hero Shadow Mist.

I play a monster face down.

Don't worry, Masked HEROs are still decently viable. Elemental? Maybe if you're playing Legacy of the Duelist.

>a single 2k used to be rare and take a few turns to get to
>now you can fill your entire side of the field with 3k+ easily on the first turn as well as shit out loads of retarded effect monsters and magic cards

Literally what the fuck happened to this series? I blame that Synchro bullshit that CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES used for the sake of lazy writing.

Extra Deck Monarchs. Even the recent banlist hits hasn't stopped me.

MAI HUSBANDO

>Only way to do this is through going extremely - on your hand
>Bounce cards exist

please tell me you had one of these

dank law exists, so no

Yu-Gi-Oh's been going for 18 years, man. And 99% of the cards from that entire two decade run are legal. They've never gone "everything from before this point is banned."

It's amazing that the game is even still functional.

Can you imagine the shitstorm of lefty tears we would get if a card game/manga/anime for children with a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" mascot got this popular today?

What is this I need to see more pretty man cards

I swear Im not gay

I knew a guy who did, it looks like it'd be less practical than just playing on a table.

You got jewed m8.

>using Tailor on Rush Recklessly is already wrong
>the effect would end on End Phase anyway

Raigeki has been limited for centuries now. Dark Hole is also unbanned right now.

There are also a ton of nuke cards out there right now.

XYZ is masturbation is much worse

Using the good ol' beatdown strat is legit stuff even in today standards. Takes a bit of effort tho.

>indestructible
>destroyed
>ever

Nope. Find better removal, user.

i didnt know that halo had a card game...cool

Such a bad mechanic, how is anyone supposed to make a comeback if they're losing all their speed tokens.

Synchros are decent, but a few are quite bullshit. XYZs were a good way to combat it, but they were so good, it didn't make sense not to use them in every deck. Pendulums are just over the top and have wayyy too much coverage. Simply running with just one of their elements would've been enough.

>a monster that can also be a spell
>a monster that can special summon others from your hand between set levels
or
>a monster that is revived from your extra deck
are all okay imo desu senpai

I hate those motherfuckers. Best card here.

I was lucky enough to get 3 each of these from my LCS the other day. Are they still viable against the current meta?

CYA

Cardfight vanguard. The only good cardgame

Much heavier emphasis on monster effects and traps. Speed Spells were pretty sparse.

Also, they replaced it in part 2: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_World_2

BYE

Isn't this fucker forbidden or limited?

More support for ayyliums fucking when???
Make Gol'gar great again!

Easy to do
Also Forbidden Memories lets you play it from the hand

LATER TATER

Cuts down on description length and helps players figure out the average card's gimmick from just a brief glance.

You get used to it quickly enough.

And?

No, why would he be

2k isn't enough to get over shit

Post OP cards that are at 3.

The only normal monsters that were ever on the banlist are the Exodia parts.

NOT EVEN EMRAKUL CAN STAND UP TO THIS ONE

>No eff

Why it would be? There is a lot of monsters with good effect or broken ass effects.

A 2k vanilla monster is nothing. Get in the times grampa.

i wish yugioh had a sweet pirate archetype

unless of course all your dragons are removed from play

:^)

DELET DIS

Sauce?

I did. You had to take all of your cards out of their sleeves to make them fit. Also the spots that held your monsters in place on the field had a tendency to bend the corners of the cards.

wanting to get int vanguard, wat do?