Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/femfreq/sets/72157673832093915
armorgames.com/play/10899/sky-island
8gag/gamergate/res/278734.html#q278875
youtube.com/watch?v=zl1uaOs01ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this one goes out to my cringe folder
thank you

why do Sarkeesians eyebrows look like that?

who the hell is this and why should I care

I like to imagine that indie devs all develop the same beard and glasses combo because they're all becoming a big hivemind

His head is so freakishly huge! I thought this was a shoop.

The Armenian Genocide was justified.

>Bigheadmode.jpg

Nee Nee is cosplaying as UNITINU. Or rather ANITINA.

Obviously not, I was trying to figure out who the guy is before I even realized Sarkeesian was in it.

Also I have no idea who the fuck the dude is.

Eyebrows on fleek, niqqah

he is leaning forward idiot

at least Phil created a good game
Anita just shoved herself into a culture where she does not belong, and cashed on cliches and media manipulation

Phil just got salty over twitter
he should comeback to games, while maintaining a Kamiya approach to social media

Anita should go write feminist shit for Cosmo or something like that, and leave vidya

How does it make you guys feel that these people dictate the content in the games you love so much?

there are so many videos about how she antagonized people and blatantly lied. That will come back to haunt her if she gets anything big time.

the way he grabs her is total rape culture

wtf i hate anita now

It's straight out of FF's Flickr.

flickr.com/photos/femfreq/sets/72157673832093915

Incidentally, remember XOXO Fest, that hipster bobo faggotry Coock went to? This year it took place in a fucking wine cellar.

I find Anita Sarkesesian very attractive.

He dictates what content goes into Yakuza? Is he the genius behind putting in BASED YANO and Anri?

too bad shes a cunt

>Every one of them has problem hair.

do you honestly think that is true?
Phil does not do shit
Anita hype is already over

true girl gamers will keep playing as always
casual girl gamers will keep playing candy crash or farmville without Anita

it's over for her
she should go fight for traps now along Briana or something

Anita's cute. I'd snuggle with her.

Oh, sorry Phil. I forgot about your freakishly long Giraffe neck. Your head is always so far up your own ass that its hard to notice.

They really don't though. Other than random indie developers, big developers still do what sells. The mighty dollar rules all.

>Being this #obsessed

What are you talking about, whiteboi?

>there are people browsing Cred Forums right now who were born after Fish's last meltdown

you have low standards or bad taste or both

it's obvious she is aging badly and will look like a witch in a few years

Didn't Phil steal the game or something?

I would fuck the shit out of anita

what something like that means? stolen?the source code? that he copied the game from someone else? the jews? wut?

They both look like cartoons.

I honestly just had zero idea what Phil Fish looked like. I try not to get too wrapped up in whatever bullshit e-celebs and individual developers are up to these days.

Indifferent because I hate the people Cred Forums wishes were in their place just as much.

Nah

Did the same as notch, found a dead/vaporware game on those weird sites and just modified the code/art

It still is legally new even if most of the code is just a copy paste.

Tell yourself that when the main protagonist in mass effect 3 Is a Muslim, gender fluid, donkey-kin. If not Anita, then people like her.

Who are these bums and why are they dressed like they're living paycheck to paycheck?

Isn't that literal rape?

what am I looking at

>Indifferent because I hate the people Cred Forums wishes were in their place just as much.
Like who?

just looked at the flickr page

every guy looks skinny and dyel
every girls looks like a lumberjack in drag

/thread

The main character in Mass Effect 3 was the same guy from 2 and 1.

I don't know man, Hillary is quite literally getting away with murder, because the media is on her side.

>people think phil is huge
>anita is actually a total womanlet

hi anita
pls leave

>people think phil is huge
No one thinks that. His head is just huge.

p sure that average height for an american grill

As far as I know, he used code from someone he ended up fighting with, and music from another guy he ended up fighting with. Because he's Phil Fish.

I know he copied the gimmicks from that Paper Mario and a PSP game whose name I forgot, but not this. Source, please.

Seriously, could you tell me who you think Cred Forums wishes were in their place?

>he isn't semiNEET master race

phil is releasing a game, it's 3d tetris
and you should fuck off instead, phil

So she's the same height as ManlyTears.

Seriously tho, Fish's meltdowns were amazing. Literally more entertaining than his game.

they really were fun

no, he copied the rotating gimmick from a prototype with a former business partner
they copied no code, and phil can't code and didn't code fez; his next partner did

What kills me is they're only like 3 black people there. It's just a bunch of upper middle class ugly white people. Liberalism was a fucking mistake.

I heard about it second-hand from my roommate. How can one man be so assblasted?

That explains why she's so fucking fat

They're basically real life Funko Pops.

I only find it fitting that the "anti"-harassment group Feminist Frequency backs is abbreviated CON

Narcissist personality disorder. In fact, a lot of the indie clique present symptoms of cluster B disorders. And the internet lets them validate their illnesses instead of seeking help.

hi ted
how are you posting from the grave

paper mario? kek

armorgames.com/play/10899/sky-island

Fecking famous.

Fecking rich.

Fecking beautiful.

Come to america, where intelligence has no home, and morality is a facade for absolute narcissism.

sure is 8gag in here

To be more specific, he's ripping off Blockout.

Wow, so insightful. I bet all conservative and right-wingers are religious nut jobs living in the woods thinking their sovereign citizens, huh? I can generalize bullshit too.

nu-male as fuck

>you go into Anita and Phil's party
>you spend almost 14h on Cred Forums everyday, so you are not exactly the king of the party
>you just salute everybody, and get a little tipsy
>powerlevel pumping hard, but it's ok
>you literally avoid Phil as soon as you see him
>he approaches you
hey Phil i really liked FEZ, when is the next one coming out
>the guy turns around and leaves
>party is almost finished, you approach Anita to say goodbye
hey Anita, really enjoyed the party. A lot of really beautiful women here. Good to know that you will have everything clean up by tomorrow. Well gotta go
>Anita turns around and ignores you
>you take your jacket and fedora and leave
>the party was a success

Honestly, that's 3 more than I recall seeing in the previous events.

Isn't that from the Unabomber's manifesto or something

>tfw you're so butthurt, you respond to dead people

It's from the Unabomber's Manifesto, and it's a good hint that cripplechan has invaded.

seks

I've barely even left my city let alone state, so someone tell me are the other countries really better?

>fucked with their hair
>not exactly overweight but not at an attractive weight for their height
>frumpy clothing
is this why they hate men? Because they have no idea how to present themselves in an attractive manner?

Back to your harassment planning sessions, Lifschitz.

I'm fairly sure that it was made between Fez's announcement and release.

feminists look manly
specially on the arms department
dont know why
dont care either

Anita looks good

Fail fish still looks like a fuckass

It's not about black people, or women. It's about getting one's way out of principle.

[10:41:06] 8gag/gamergate/res/278734.html#q278875 digra always stops in to say hi in my threads
[10:41:22] I wonder if my connection is being monitored. They always show up so fast.
[10:41:48] and they are so smug it hurts
[10:41:49] Pretty sure they run some sort of bot on the board
[10:42:16] They see a mention pop up and come running
[10:42:41] If you are paranoid about that just post from another location next time
[11:03:16] I'm not worried about it
[11:03:47] they can't get me fired, I train with my local swat team and I'm armed to the teeth
[11:03:59] the fuck can they do to me?
[11:04:38] they are pretty much SOL, gonna heave to >deal with it

how's your swat training coming along goober?

the 'helping others crowd'
a bunch of people 'working' towards a matter where they dont belong

it is some kind of professional con artist activist
they go to parties

SUCK MY DICK

CHOKE ON IT

>Not realizing that whatever race or thing they are representing is just a tool for their own gain.

I'm told the Scandinavian social-democracies are heaven on Earth or something. To me, they seem like America with fewer guns and more drugs. I'd say "and fewer black people" too, but these days, well...

Compare your life to his, and then kill yourself

>anita still looks like a sex kitten despite harassment

what is your fucking excuse, zoe quinn and briana wu?

You know....despite Cred Forums posting whenever they make a random tweet. I honestly haven't heard much to do about Anita and her ilk. Has the "hype" finally died down around them? I'm sure there will be an occasional article about them here and there, especially when it comes to some fanservicey games or just when the site needs some clickbait.

Its like everyone got tired complaining except some people on twitter.

Jesus fucking Christ you cunt, not everyone who finds something fun in how something is abbreviated or does reminder of Anita's videos being late doesn't make them goobers or 8gaggers.

>origin
>american

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>goober
Out, Lifschitz. Go to a tattoo parlor to get your tramp stamp retouched.

back to your containment chan gamergay
careful tho the illuminati is monitoring your connection

Do you have some kind of sight impairment? Shes fucking hideous.

>Boyfriend left blank
Now's my chance lads

jesus christ how horrifying

Public opinion finally took her down from the pedestal that gaming journalists had placed her on, so she's talking about vidya less and less. Supposedly her puppeteer is gone too, but I don't buy that for a second.

She's distancing her brand and herself from vidya (thank fucking god) and has moved on to talking about women in history.
Even then she's pretty fucked in that department.

youtube.com/watch?v=zl1uaOs01ig

>distancing her brand and herself from vidya
She's not, whiteboi

>people think Anita actually looks cute
Although she's not a bog best like Quinn or Wu, she's an hideous, obese womanlet.

But she is though. She's changed the brand and it's description.
Can't recall exactly when, but she made an article in which she said she was going to pump out the rest of her Troupes vids. with less time to just get it over with because she has better things to do.

who gives a fuck? why do you faggots follow her even "ironically"?

She's an angry Armenian hobbit.

a tiny dick

Cred Forumsirgins will slip their dick into anything at this point, even an actual piece of shit with a bit of curve to it

Look all these fucking nu-males surrounding her.

Is that Markiplier on the left?

Look at all these mutants.

They should blast them off to the moon

>hurf durf nu-maels
Regular dudes
Do you look like a neanderthal that normal people look "nu-male" to you?

>non profit
they've cooked their books so much that that they've turned to charcoal

and will anybody ever give a shit? of course now

Most of them are Asian and taller than her.

Nigga' I'm just responding to your retardation and telling you what I know when this shit was going down, which was MONTHS ago.

>sex kitten

maybe wanna fix your preferences there mr. frogposter?

Did they fug?
>legit question

Who doesn't look like this in 2016?

low test detected

>nu-males
>posts a female

A slob? Most people don't look like trash user, believe it or not.

"female"