Are you ready?

Are you ready?

source

It's a fan mockup.

There are some things you don't joke with, arisen.

fuck you you faggot nigger bitch.

Someone infiltrate capcom HQ and steal the source code for MT framework already.

Is there even a Capcom event tonight?

Tomorrow. Supposedly, Itsuno will be there at some point.

I'm going to find you if Dragon's Dogma 2 isn't announced.

calling dragons dogma a good game is a bad joke yet people keep on telling this one

Then go find a thread for a video game that you like. What do you want from us?

Hey does anyone else remember Deep Down? Capcom doesn't.

(you)

Imagine being in the dev team and pouring your heart into the game only to hear from a capcom executive long before it's done "fuck this game we're releasing NOW"

Dogs prey alone, fallen.

>get this game because Cred Forums hypes the fuck out of it
>well shit if Cred Forums is this positive about it then it must be good
>put disc in PS3
>oh nice piano
>suddenly fucking guitar
>CHING CHONG PING PONG DING DONG LING LONG
>feel incredible embarrassment
>drop the game and never touch it again
To anyone reading this, it's a weeb meme. Save the money, don't make the same mistake I did.

quick post traps

Is this supposed to be a joke?... It's not very funny...

Isn't DMC5 supposed to be in development? I don't think they'd make DMC5 and Dragon's Dogma 2 at the same time.

autism is never funny

Nothing has been confirmed at all for either game. And at this point I'd rather have DD2 than DMC5, and I say that as a long time DMC fan.

people who make "fan mockups" should be dragged out into the street and shot in the mouth

You best not be talking shit about frying into free mother fucker I'll push your shit in.

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEE

I want the option to choose what kind of relationship I have with my pawn if there's a sequel. I want to bully her!

Why is death such an asshole? Why did they give death the ability to put you to sleep and kill you with one hit. It's like they made him just to fuck up your pawns and nothing else.

They need Itsuno for either, and I suspect he'd be focused on one at a time. Making DMC5 feels like a safer move for Capcom, both financially and to regain fan support, so I'd expect it before DD2. Either's good though; the man's got talent. Even a new IP would be good.

If they wanted to appease fans of both, I'd expect DMC5 alongside an expansion for DDO. I'm also still hoping for a DDO localization.

>Those mimics

Fuck

Im about to cave and just try and play it now. I only uderstand basic Nip, though.

When does Dragon Dogma's begins to be fun? The combat is not as good as I heard, just spamming some shitty skills and avoiding some easy shit to see. Lots of MMORPG style quests "go and kill 10 rats". World is pretty shitty and there are all those clutter of items and this shitty crafting system. Is it a game that gets good later or what?

EVERYONE POST YOUR DD2 HOPES AND DREAMS

>WHIP CLASS
>FISTICUFFS CLASS
>SPEARS
>LONGER/MORE BASE COMBOS

>IT EXISTS

pretty much this tbqh famalam

>green spear class that mixes with all the other classes
>mage is no longer just a healbot for pawns only, has its own playstyle seperate from sorc
>better overworld
>weapons arent always just straight upgrades from each other
along with

I want some randomness to enemy spawns instead of everything being static and lifeless.

It suits a specific taste. Literally the first thing you see when you start a new game is a quote from a French author that roughly translates to "The endless pleasures of doing pointless bullshit."

Bunnysuit

They're developing Dante's Dogma actually.

>Dante and Vergil's swords/outfits as unlockables

Frankly I'm surprised we couldn't at least find Rebellion or Alastor in the first game.

There isn't anything DMC related in DD?

Unless there's some secret I'm not aware of, no.

The Berserk and Persona gear were both tie-in deals.
Granted, they put Street Fighter outfits in DDO and DMC gear would cost them zero in royalties, so there's no reason why they shouldn't.
And maybe they can also look into getting the actual Dragonslayer and Berserker armor in the game next time.

Is Capcom the type of company who would leak development news of upcoming games?

I-Is it safe to assume that DD2 is also part of the upcoming games?

I love DD so much

all i want is DD2 with a less sterile world. More classes, keep the combat the same, flesh out the world more so it isn't so empty/static,

pls

Why won't the bring DDO to the west?

Why does capcom hate money

Dragoon lancer using giant leaps and thrusting attacks requiring precision, timing, and heavy stamina use

Beast Tamer that can fill pawn slots with certain enemies if they defeat enough of them. Big beasts like griffins will take up 2 pawn slots. Medium beasts like wargs are rideable and have their own combat skills

Necromancer

Cleric uses holy powers and blunt weaponry for a utility class. Like MK but more utility focused rather than combat

Bard buff and debuff machine. Like sorcerer must completw songs but very powerful effects unavailable through normal means

Grenadier/Musketeer uses musket/artillery and early pyrotechnic devices to deal damage. Can use rifles/pistols and can set up turrets and mortars for pawns to use. While throwing different types of grenades around.

Yfw none of these will ever happen let alone a sequel

Too expensive

Not really no. Would have been great to get a quest to kill a special Griffin and find out it's Griffon from DMC1.

Flying Into Free is really shit to be honest

I had Dark Arisen so I never experienced it at first, and looked into it after so many people recommended it. It doesn't fit the game in the slightest and I am at loss onto how people unironically enjoy it.

Skip the main menu, the game is good.

Stop getting our hopes up everyday with this shit

Don't joke with me like that

Mostly everyone disliked Into Free when the game release, then it slowly grew on you and you liked it.

Burst Strike is like a slower form of Stinger. Does that count?

I got Dark Arisen as a birthday gift three years ago from my brother, so I've never actually played the vanilla game.

I understand it growing on people over time, but I don't get why people would recommend it now.

WHEN IS IT

Soon. Its almost noon in Japan already, so Capcom's presentations are likely underway.

looking at the schedule I don't think we'll see it until tomorrow if at all

DDO is couched in between all this Torware no Palm stuff, so maybe that's it?

paizuri

>No DD II means Itoi is making DMC5

Nothing personel kids

>itoi
What the fuck is wrong with me. Itsuno.

I'll take either at this point

>2013
>2014
>2015
>all nothing
>2016
>???
C'mon I want to do more fun bullshit.

>dragon's dogma
>fun

i'd make fun of you, but you're probably "special" to enjoy such bland shit

My autism knows no bounds.

Thats a damn fine webm.

>not buying dark arisen

I tried...

But the receptionists were too cute to overpower.