What are some good atheist-friendly games I can recommend at my local Atheism+ meeting...

What are some good atheist-friendly games I can recommend at my local Atheism+ meeting? I'm especially looking for games where characters smugly look down on the religious or literally kill God.

Hmm. How about breath of fire 3?

>any anime garbage
>pokemon crap
>the witcher 3
>DOA games

And then of course, any leftist cuck flavor of the week featuring stronk womyn meme characters and over representation of blacks like Mirror's Edge and Battlefield 1 respectively.

Tales of Symphonia
Xenogears
Xenoblade Chronicles
Baten Kaitos:Origins

SMT

Grandia II. Ryudo is your guy.

What games do you play

The Witcher is going to be problematic. Atheism+ has very specific values.

>We are…
>Atheists plus we care about social justice,
>Atheists plus we support women’s rights,
>Atheists plus we protest racism,
>Atheists plus we fight homophobia and transphobia,
>Atheists plus we use critical thinking and skepticism.

I've heard the Witcher doesn't support many of those values that an enlightened Atheist would obviously adopt.

What about religionphobia

Well then it's time to take this thread seriously.

Ahem...Fuck off you carpet muncher!

How can you be phobic of something that doesn't exist?

smite, it has you controlling gods to kill other gods thus providing an ironic commentary on history and the real world

>religion doesn't exist
user...

any japanese visual novel. considering that your an atheist your looking for one with as much linear gameplay as possible e.g. nekopara.

Most old JRPGs feature the church as the bad guy.

It doesn't. There's the enlightened and the delusional. I don't see the point in classifying the fever dreams of other schizophrenics either.

Your insult is that he gets laid?

>he

>we care about social justice
>we use critical thinking
kek

>implying that that line has anything to do with contraception and not just the fact that the guy was having sex with her for the sole reason of giving her a kid but he didn't want to give her any money so he came outside to avoid child support payments.

>there's a male elf who dresses like a woman
>the witcher lambert also likes dressing as a woman
>novigrad is 24/7 muh stronk womyn sorceresses
>novigrad is 24/7 HURR EVIL CHRISTIANS KILLING EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A WHITE MALE!
>again, gays and trans nutjobs completely accepted as friends of protagonist
>geralt is a walking fedora in novigrad

This is the perfect game for you and your friends to worship your flying Italian dinner before pouring milk and chocolate syrup in your asses and shove bananas up your asses or whatever you amazing atheist fans do these days.

>mfw I read the books and find out Geralt is an atheist

>reading video game books

I'm sure the women at Barnes & Noble practically throw themselves at you. Have any of them ever slipped their number in your trench coat as you walked by?

>HAS

Your points make no sense. An Amazing Atheist fan wouldn't like "stronk womyn sorceresses" because the one thing AA bitches about as much as religion is feminism.

Calm down. Go outside.
Read a book maybe