twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brad is our guy.

Bosman is our guy.

What's going through his head?

Too handsome.

GOTTA GET A PS4PRO FOR RESI 7 xD

srsly fuck off huber

This.

Also applies to If anything, Ben is our guy. Huber is 10/10 but way too passionate for Cred Forums

he has literally the GOAT review/retrospective voice.

i wish he would do more of them.

>looking through their youtube channel for something to watch
>oh cool a pokemon playthrough
>start first video
>they're talking on a couch
>oh ok i guess they're setting us up for the game, that's cool
>ten minutes pass
>things don't sound like they're winding down
>skip to next video
>still no gameplay
>skip like four videos ahead
>still no gameplay

there are like 12 fucking videos of him just talking about his pokemon red playthrough instead of talking over himself playing it (whether through montage or live stream)

fucking retarded

Stfu faggot

Huber is so fucking surface level, it's annoying
>HEY on this episode of HUBER SYNDROME we're talking about THING
>THING exists!
>THING is a THING in GAMES!
>Here's a THING in a GAME, woah!
>Hey, look at this normie movie from my childhood!
>WHAT do YOU think about THING? Let me know on TWITTER

It even carried over to that Deus Ex retrospective. Felt like he just read the wikipedia articles on the games and wrote a summary.

I like Huber. He's nice to have on in the background while I'm playing something else. Does anything he say have any depth? Not really. He's just chill.

Sudoku awaits you nigga

I like him, but I've given up on Huber Syndrome, he's much better on a podcast with a group.

I think we can all agree that Damiani is the weak link. Dude does nothing but ramble on and on and/or shill for Nintendo.

Sounds like damiani is our guy then

If Huber is so obsessed with performance he feels like he HAS to buy a PS4 Pro, why doesn't he play on PC?

alimony payments

He literally explained in the same podcast that he likes Sony exclusives. RE7 VR is Sony exclusive.

>being someone of 'relevance'
>being our guy

Pick one, OP.

It's my guy, for sure.
>Godtier voice
>Opinions that I respect, lot of themI don't agree
>Knows exactly how to handle videogames in his life

I feel like the podcasts aren't that good anymore. They either have really boring topics to talk about and skip through cool emails, or they have interesting topics but still have to make time for boring emails.

Talking about the PS4 Pro's name and marketing is interesting, but Kyle kept wanting to skip ahead.

Kyle is very boring now.
Probably because Nintendo is buring itself.

Only if he wasn't so fucking cool nerd type.

>Brandon and Don too normie
>Brad is too cool
>Ian is too tumblr
>Huber is too optimistic
>Kyle fits more on reddit
>Bloodworth is /vg/
Ben is the weebs of Cred Forums and Damiani is the Nintendofags of Cred Forums

Retrospective are slow they just did Deus Ex, they are going to take a while to make another one.

Do you realize how shit an actual Lets Play would be? Listening to them actually discussing the game is better than watching Brandon grind for hours while having to talk about inane shit to fill the time.

Play the game yourself if you want gameplay so much

Jones: 7.5 inches, thick

Ian: 3.75 inches hard, enshrouded in pubic hair

Bosman: 5 inches, uncircumcised

Huber: 6 inches, circumsiced, trimmed

Bloodworth: 8 inches but skinny as a pencil

Ellis: 6.5 inches, pubic hair is styled

Brard: Penis is a mushroom

Damiani: chode

Is not a playthrough but rather a show where Jones discuss with Bossman how he is handeling Pokemon Red. Shit is actually pretty cool, they do film themselves having a battle on the last episode, but the battle itself was terrible.

>Brard

I assume you meant Ben.
And no, mine is not a mushroom.

you're a fag

RIP goldboy.

Will Kyle ever reach 400,000?

When will Kyle finally embrace his true calling of video game journalism?

>Bloodworth is /vg/
I assume you meant /vr/.

Go back to masturbate to Chie, faggot.

If it's really you how's Japan?

I genuinely think Bloodworth is a little bit autistic. He doesn't really have a sense of humor and is never really funny. Plus when some one else says something funny, he often has a literal response.

Kyle is definitely more grumpy these days, and he always seems to shut people done and say negative stuff.

And I like Ian. He may be an SJW, but he's funny and not autistic.

Ian is a mixed bag. Sometimes he'll be super obnoxious, complains about shit and doesn't know how to form arguments. Sometimes he'll make some great content, all the "special" easy updates are great, I love his character on TTE.
Dunno, I just hate the fact that he's a closet tranny.

>I love his character on TTE.
>I speak into his mind
>I send my raven over there.
>I mutter to myself.
>edgy after edgy shit

I will be very happy if this is true.

le our guy lele xdd

Not that user, but I loved when Ian decided to randomly kill a dude for touching him, it send the entire party into a derail rabbit hole that lasted months, shit was fucking hilarious they should start to do more shit like that.

>not ben
He's the only one among them that actually has good taste

Can't wait for moof to die desu

This. Ian and Huber are the only one that actually do something big to the plot, but Huber is so retarded that most things he does only affect himself.

>good taste
>Cred Forums

Clearly, not our guy.

I looked around at the different fighting stances. Ben and Kyle's stances caught my attention and then Jones truely stole the show with his thing.
Then i saw Huber and fucking laughed my head off.

>You will never build levels with Jones in Disney Infinity.
I have never experienced a comfier stream in my life, I'm going to miss them.

Ben is not for bully

blood's thumb cracks me up every time

He's tum is cracked too.

>Ian getting fucking told for calling William-sama whitewashing

Ian is a real retard sometimes even if Will wasn't based on a real white samurai the game was made by Japanese people about Japanese culture they can do whatever the fuck they want with it.

He has giant penises on his mind, he is certainly similar to Cred Forums.

As someone who has been with Pokemon from the start, watching someone discover the franchise for the first time and being completely enamored by it is fascinating. That blind wonder into the unknown as they discover each little nuance of a game. It gave me something to listen to for a few days at work.

What video?

the new podcast

All the money he will have to expend this year on a new TV, a PS4 Pro, a PS VR, RE7 and a new audio system. How the fuck is he going to pay for all of it? Is he going to whore himself out before BF? I would pay to fuck his ass.

Anyone else thinking Kyle has been more annoying lately?

>mwf I see the backlash Hinck got for accussing Nioh of being white washing

Oh I just wasn't expecting to hear that in the video since Ian wasn't there
My only problem is making William look like Geralt from Witcher instead of the Englishman he actually was

Not the only snowflake, I see.

Yes. He constantly disagrees with people and then goes "oh okay" when they say literally anything as a retort.

The fuck is this e-celeb shit?

So do you think they will be able to get more Patreon bucks to do full time or do you think Brandon will eventually ask Rooster Teeth to join their channel collection?

I doubt they'll get much more than they currently have. They're already one of the top patreons.

Before becoming the NeoGAF king

no

>That argument over the significance of the games announced during Sony's TGS show
>Huber calling EDF 5 number 1 and having to argue over it

I won't this dispute this.

Wasn't Bosman who was all over it?

Bosman was moderating, Blood and Brandon were basically thinking the same things while Huber got defensive over EDF being considered less significant over a crossover Musou game while saying that V-No Heroes Allowed-R is less significant than a crossover Fortune Street

>all the great side-characters are dead, or presumably dead.
>moof still breathes

I want to watch more group content of them talking about video games while playing good older/overlooked games.

Don't be talking shit on Moof.

It's a shame don doesn't seem to be a fan of making a periodic show

I need to watch that part again. I remember them being on board of giving brownie points to Fortune Street.

no
but he is everyone's pal

hes got an excellent voice
im surprised he hasnt done any work dding narrations for documentaries and audiobooks

>group content
All their solo streams are complete trash, with the exception of Brandon's. He's the only one who can entertain on his own.

Maybe Kyle as well, but I don't watch his streams since they're just him playing fucking Tetris for hours.

Watching bosman fall short of 400k every week is fun

>games about video games get deleted
>this fucking bullshit is still here

>not Ben

I was gonna post that image of him in front of a monitor but I just realized I never saved it for some reason

>Espeon has ditto face

ayy

it's a good power nap stream. Something on the screen making enough random noises that I don't fall into a deep sleep, but no Huberisms to cause a heart attack.

that shit really disappointed me if only because their only argument was "DUDE VR LMAO"

I can't be the only one that thinks VR is already a dying fad.

I really enjoy Huber and Ben's live for various reasons but they don't really work so well archived. Don't think I've ever caught a Brad stream. I'd say Blood isn't entertaining solo but that might just be because he never streams anything I have even a slight interest in (aside from Toejam and Earl.) If anybody's a weak link solo stream-wise it's Damiani

>it's a nat20 episode

Generally I like all of the allies, but Ian Hinck is the worst. He's a mouth breathing, fish-mouthed, nu-male beta cuck looking motherfucker.

I skip a video if he's featured in it, aside from the E3 coverage. I just suffer through it because watching Huber and Bosman and Ben get hyped as fuck is more entertaining than my annoyance with Ian.

>someone (almost always huber) says they're gonna do a thing
>Ben says to roll
>expects them to fail miserably or has the check ridiculously high
>nat 20
>that look on his face that clearly shows how little he expected that to happen

Huber is our nigga

I want to play Nioh with Ben

Jones is pretty great but I love Huber.

>tfw no eza gf

Can't afford to pay Elyse to fuck someone in front of you, Hinck?

Atleast now that Huber has a character that can use magic he is being more smart about it instead of charging head on at everything.

strawpoll.me/11240692

Yeah but isn't Elyse married to one of the dudebro chad "gamers" from Funhaus?

Elyse and I are best friends. We don't want to have sex and that's totally fine with me even though we've talked only like four times since she left GT.

>"omg this dead or alive game is really gross and all the guys in the twitch chat are creeps"
>that awful haircut
>shitty artist
You can have her, bud.

I don't know why mods don't add phrases like these to their filters.

When she gives up that culture, grows up, and pulls out that septum piercing, she will be max qt.

I like them all except Ian.

I used to dislike Huber because I felt he was just superficial but watching him on other things besides Huber syndrome or bet videos made me really appreciate him.

>those where some great reactions
>let's spam it on youtube at light speed to get that E3 audience back
>le ebin reaction videos, am I right guys?
EZA is fucking cancer

I am willing to bet (not a Bosman bet, a real bet) that Ian is going to start outright transitioning at some point

Knowing him he propbably already has.....and is now about to transition back again.

Who?

Man, I sure do hate when I have to see gaming personality discussion instead of gaming discussion all over Cred Forums. Thankfully the people I watch will never develop that sort of annoying following.
>then these threads started

>All the guys have to write songs for Brad

>Ian writes a song about how he wants to fuck him

this generation is so obsessed with videogame "personalities"

>video games

The previous generation was obsessed with rock stars who were all child rapists

with ice cream

I wish I was a rock star when you were a child then, fagboy.

Guy's been sick for a month and just got a new job. Dude's stressed.

>61 unique IPs in 6 hours

good to know these shithead SJWs are dead in the water

also fuck off and die if you post e-celebs on Cred Forums

Stay mad Trump faggot.

Ok. lol.

>SJWs

Except for Ian, who are you even talking about?

Kyle is max SJW, faggot. Ben has liked SJW-tier videos including Clinton support on his youtube channel.

Huber and Ellis just listen to their SJW friends. Brandon doesn't get into it. Bloodworth and Damiani are autistic so who cares but they prob like us

all of them

What makes you care about this shit so much?

uh no, Kyle was a GG sympathizer and, like everyone else in EZA except Ian, stopped caring about it after a month

why? because it doesnt fucking matter

this faggoty SJW vs GG shit you guys try to push is so pathetic

literally no one but ian has expressed sjw-like views and, even if they had, so fucking what? are you that much of an aspie that one thing you disagree with someone about makes you hate them forever?

so retarded, grow up

Your entire argument here is that they're all male, even though three of them are married and two have long term girlfriends and two are probably homosexual or asexual.

It's stupid that you think their group lacking a female member somehow makes them SJWs. It should be the opposite if anything. Ian is the only SJW among them and mostly cause he's a confused cuck.

what makes you so butthurt that you have to defend them on Cred Forums?

>Your entire argument here is that they're all male, even though three of them are married
I didn't know you stopped being male when you got married

the more you know!

>asking a question
>LOL U R MAD XDDD

it's funny that you couldn't answer the question. probably because you're just as much of a childish mong as any SJW ever could be.

it's time to go outside and experience the real world where shit like this is meaningless. grow up!

>Kyle was a GG sympathizer

Do you actually have any evidence of this at all

Also Ian sure does love namedropping GamerGate, and saying how people harass him on Twitter, when has the rest of the group even mentioned it though?

>ironically shitposting

yeah you're mad.

I can tell you're not married then, but I meant there's no need for them to whiteknight bitches if they already got their sex life on lockdown.

you e-celeb cocksuckers are so easy to play
you're worse than console war retards
it's pathetic

if anything im humored at how you're trying to push some narrative that these guys are sjw with a lack of proof, let alone the ability to answer why you're obsessed with it.

i wonder if you'll ever get tired of being a fat loser who obsesses over internet politics. seems like a pretty sad life desu

>Jones was being the one guy with a head about No Man's Sky pre launch and not really falling for the lies
>Does a complete 180 flip and becomes an apologist upon release.
What happened?

I don't even want these threads to exist. You bumping it with bullshit to start drama is just making it last longer.

guys you can just ignore the goobergator queers yknow

kyle is streaming tetris right now

he didnt become an apologist, he played the game and got moderate enjoyment out of it. he already confirmed he wouldnt say someone is wrong for saying it sucks, and hes criticized the way they handled the marketing.

Move out of the way kids.

Here comes a REAL games journalist with objectively good opinions coming through.

*stomps on your measly sand castles and kicks it into your face*

heh

Giant Bomb > Greasy Allies

deal with it.

these threads shouldnt have to exist to begin with, we need our own board for it

vidya/internet culture or something

heh, nice move but your too slow kid

*teleports behind and slashes you with a moonlight blade*

pssh, nothing personall

shill

Jones is daddy

Bosman is our guy

jones, bosman and don are the holy trinity

huber can come in on don's off days

butthurt because I'm right

More like you're butthurt

because i fucked ur mom

I always took it more for that fat fuck "Sean Murray wouldnt't like you" jerking off how good Sean Murray sold the game without showing off much at all, being Jones problem with it.

Are the people that like EZ allies adults?
It seems all the people that work for EZ allies have the mentality of teenagers; naive and ignorant.

I don't see them having any kind of noteworthy opinions or deep insight into the video game industry coming from them either.
Generally it's a very juvenile response to a trailer, hyping it up like some kind of shill and then being all apologist when the game doesn't meet the hype they generated for it.

If you want REAL opinions based on experience and maturity I think you're better off watching Giant Bomb than the video game podcast equivalent of a Disney channel show.

Shill Wars

I just think Giant Bomb is better than some has beens pandering to teenagers?

Giant Bomb fans are cancer.

They can't stand anyone liking other people more than them.

i dont think you understood the premise then.

you sure are EZ to get buttmad

>two are probably homosexual
Ian and...?

Why the fuck is this thread still here? Mods, do your fucking jobs.