MMO with few skills

Hey Cred Forums, I'm looking for an MMO that's more reliant on having a few skills and using them wisely/ positioning yourself and the skills. Something along the lines of Neverwinter.

TERA was another good example I played.

Guild Wars the first one.

MOBILE

BATTLE

ARENA

I miss Guild Wars every day

Waifu, definitely. As a bonus the classes are very unique.

Repeated sobbing continues

>MOBILE
literally what?

that's not Smite tho

Wildstar was pretty good for this but the lore never really grabbed my attention or made me care.

In all honesty, just buy Legion. It's one of the better WoW expansions. Loving every minute of it.

>urge is mature

>gerking it off is mature

aw man why you gotta remind me

You only have 1 skill every 2.5 seconds in FFXIV.

wildstar.

Anyone else here who cant stand the blizzard artstyle at all?

I just dislike that cartoon style so much it makes me hate the game even if the gameplay is pretty good

I don't care about visual style as long as the races are distinct from each other
>play korean mmo
>human
>human with knife ears
>oddly colored human with knife ears
>child race
>beast race whose only animal trait is ears and tail

>>play korean mmo

There is your mistake, korean mmos are all garbage.

All F2P mmos are garbage too.

Also isnt your race problem related to most mmos?
You could say the same about WoW.
The alliance has:
Humans
Pink Humans with pointy ears
Small humans
Werewolves, which have a human form.
And sexy thick goat humans

The horde has
Green buff human
Tall lanky human
Literally undead humans
Pointy ear humans
Small green humans

WoW isn't that bad about it, mmos like swtor are some of the worst offenders. I'm talking about races where the only difference is the color of their skin or the shape of their ears. It's acceptable to have some similar ones if you put effort into differentiation them in other areas, like animations.

Another vote for Wildstar.

You have 8 skills to freely allot, one class skill (for half of the classes it's a stance you can switch between with different actives and passives. Activating it doesn't remove the passive), and a usable trinket.

Some classes/viable builds use as low as four active skills with the rest for movement and utility, and even a few use all eight.

Positioning is extremely important. Everything that isn't an autoattack is a telegraph you have to get out of, and often a fight will give you a shitload of environmental telegraphs too.

Dodging does not give you iframes.

You get 5 skill slots in Elder Scrolls Online.

>Some classes/viable builds use as low as four active skills
>tfw the highest parsing build for spellslinger at one point only used 2 skills for damage
Thank god potato is dead.

Hey, flame burst counts as one. So three. they did use flame burst, right. I liked rapid fire so I did my own thing. Please tell me it literally wasn't just AM and CS

>AM and CS
lol no. It was RF and CS. AM is only used if you are on support duty to debuff the boss. And yeah, also flame burst but your reliable, non RNG, ways of dealing damage were just those 2.

ESO gives 8 skills and they have no cool down on them.

Its quite nice really

I wouldn't call flame burst RNG; if you're not in unruned vendor whites those sorts of skills are up as soon as the cooldown is finished.

AM is also used in the magic damage build. And I use the T4 as core but I wouldn't call any of my builds cutting edge.

If you're in a part with someone else running AM, there's no reason to take it yourself, even for the magic buff at T8. You're better off putting those points into FB. Unless you don't have the well of power class set, then take AM T4.

If anyone is considering trying wildstar, do yourself a favor and play a stalker first. I love my spellslinger and warrior but stalker is the most fun class to play, imo.