>hobos gang rape other hobos

>morally ambiguous antagonist

name 32 threads that state this

really makes you think

>protagonist is suicidal
>ends up saving the world in the end

What game?

>antagonists look like cool guys for a moment
>they just want to get through the day, do their job, survive in a hostile world
>Good thing that we murdered those orphans, isn't it, Mr. Evilhitler? That sure was fun
Guess the game

>the antagonist was just a figment of the protagonist's imagination

>The hero was the villain all along
>Cred Forums tries to deny it

What

Is this supposed to be a Mr. Robot spoiler? After that dumbass fight club "twist" they pulled in season 1 I couldn't be bothered to watch the rest.

>villain is a fucking retard
>Cred Forums says he has a solid plan and amazing philosophy

game im working on. the character you play as has to rape hobos so he can keep using his powers. He basically sign a contract with the devil for super powers. The main character didnt read the contract when he signed it though

>the antagonist is who you were playing as in the tutorial

Armstrong?
Solidus?

What is it

>antagonist can't boil their reasons down to one word

>the villain was right in every way

Prototype 2
>forced to work for the bad guys
>they sound like bros
>so remember that time we burned down a school? media is being all fussy about it, those cucks lol
It's one of the worst written games I've played.

>villain is you from the past trying to take away your birthday

Pretty much everyone in the "did nothing wrong" threads. I always assumed those are the bait threads, but I guess some people take them too seriously and genuinely think that those villains "did nothing wrong". That or it's some kind of meta trolling and I got baited, whatever. I assume the worst thought.

>Protagonist gets cucked and becomes villain

At this point it's more of a meme.
Like Hitler, most of them did mostly just wrong things from the very start, fucking up everything they attempted. And fucking it up even harder on success.

Fucking kek

By that logic the whole Cred Forums is a meme and a meta board. It's not.

Bringing onboard crazy marines that were just in it for the money was his failing.

No, Cred Forums is genuinely retarded.
Cred Forums has average IQ above 100, though.

I hope you don't refer that 5 year old image about boards and IQ scores that is 100% bullshit

>It's not.
you are wrong

anymore of those ?

>It's not

>"Villain" has no idea what's going on
>Everybody just assumed he did the evil acts earlier in the plot because his title is "King of Darkness"
>He's reading a book on the couch when you arrive

Any community that gets its kicks pretending to be retarded will soon be overrun by actual retards thinking they're in good company

yeah, Cred Forums is actually full of oldfags that bait and troll the whole Cred Forums with their shenanigans. Truly the best board.

What game?

I'm about halfway done with it

>The antagonist is a force force of nature with no true motive or discrimination in its antagonism
>You may become it's replacement upon eliminating it

Nope, that's full meme.

I'm talking about how the people behave.
Cred Forums isn't as full of normies as it sounds at times.
Cred Forums is full of people who behave like retards do. Cred Forums holds retarded opinions like retards, glorifies retards, uses retarded arguments and treats fallacies like arguments.
After spending some time on both boards, you can clearly see that Cred Forums must either be significantly less intelligent than Cred Forums or trolling most of the time.

The origami killer leaves these paper figurines on his victim... Huh.

what games do this?

>villian of first game is hero of the fourth game
>you get to kill the heroes that killed you in the first game

spoiler obviously

Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis

Golden Sun is all I can think of

Thanks for the spoiler

>What
Member of Del Toro's team on 9/10 late night that said Toro was involved, Mikkelsen/Durand/Elba/Wagner are involved, Gosling contacted but no response, cumberbatch back up if gosling says no, plot done, open world, late 2018 release near Christmas, plot of Death stranding ripping off "time wanderers", among other things that later TGS confirms (Toro and Mads and Open world) and Yong's trusted source which Yong said not to believe the Cred Forums leak (his source also confirmed late 2018, mikkelsen, plot done)

Cred Forums in denial mode as always

get outta here stalker

what game?

I will cum buckets if that's true

Wizardry IV

wolves

Kinda works

>protagonist really was in a mental institution the entire time and this time it's not a retarded fan theory
>that's why all the major characters only speak to him across a table.

>Proto Gonis is sent to NG+ with a new item

Prototype

>game rips off Fight Club to the point where they literally play a piano rendition of Where is My Mind shortly after they reveal the twist.

MGSV

In before
>retarded fan theory

Data miners recently found out that the room "truth" is played in the ending cutscene is literally a fucking room in the Dkhelia hospital. If that isn't fucking bananas, I don't know what is

I didn't even think the pills flying around in the ambulance meant anything. But now seeing all the shit venom hallucinated and things that just didn't add up makes sense

What game?

>The protagonist is also openly the villain

I'll give you a hint: it's the sequel to

>companion was really the right hand henchman of the true antagonist the whole time
>they trick you into defeating the one force that could prevent the world from being destroyed

>final boss fight switches from a normal boss fight song to a orchestrated version of the games main theme midway

No idea

Here's a hint. It's the OP

its not a game, theyre referring to mr robot, the tv show.
'

Are you retarded m8 its the other way around

game?

>final boss used to you and your journey of revenge to free himself from his eternal prison

>villain has mommy issues

>The protagonist hands the title to someone else and quit his journey halfway through the game

AssCreed 3 did it.

Would have been better if the whole game was about him.

>protagonist dies in the first half of the game
>you play the rest as his companions

>final boss fight takes place on the title screen

kys prototype 2 is one of the funnest games ive ever played

>villain is obviously plainly evil, but manipulative and a chronic liar
>Cred Forums believes everything they say and believe they're neutral with complex motivations

You know the did nothing wrong guys are mostly ironical, right?

what. the. fuck?

>Cred Forums was a shit board all along

>Antagonist is literally Jesus and only does everything he does for the greater good and even when the protagonists kill him they're sad about it

Drakengard 2, sort of.
Though Drakengard 2 pretty much a shit, and Caim and Angelus (the protagonists of 1) returning were probably among the few redeeming qualities.

>the final boss from the first game becomes a ally in the second one
BONSOIR ELLIOT

Tyrell did nothing wrong

>Second game is completely different from the first and much less enjoyable

careful autists can't tell you're joking when you say that.

>Villain is suppose to be a genius but can't even see his plan is flawed on the basic level

>Anti-hero character is such a genius that he's always five steps ahead of both the protagonists and antagonists and somehow foresaw and planned for even the most ridiculous of coincidences and none of his plans ever go wrong

Is Mr Robot worth watching?

Does he do pranks like our boy Josh in Until Dawn?

>Villain's plan objectively benefits the "greater good" but they're unnecessarily cruel and/or selfish in executing it

>Hero opposing them is a naive idealist who only avoid fucking up everything for everyone by sheer chance or some twist of fate they knew nothing about beforehand

it's ok. you should give it a try anyway

>People can't agree if protag was good or evil, but can agree they have a tight ass

Everyone agrees that his motivation was retardedly presented and could have been fine if the game actually gave him legit reasons (that he actually knew about) to go back, but as it stands he's just a dick.

>unlockable part of the game has you playing in a what if scenario was an otherwise unremarkable boss

>Villain's backstory makes you care about him more than the boring party members.

>Overlord
>you're actually the good guy

But muh escapism is bad

Game?

Hotline Miami

Manhunt 2

>the worse boss of the game is the publisher

AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Furi.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MATT

now im sad

Heavy Rain

It's fucking amazing.

every time I replay through this game I always forget about this shitty twist even though I should have seen it from a mile away

If you think that posting this shit in every single thread is funny then I HAVE TO NOTICE YOU THAT IT IS NOT

I'm sorry, what?