Well Cred Forums?

Well Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lMLRIwiB_c
youtube.com/watch?v=H7WNYpOJ0y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

earlier than I thought it'd be, I guess this means BotW will be a launch title for NX afterall.

That is right before my birthday. I would be down for that.

reveal in four days? wouldn't they have said something?

I'm getting the 30th anniversary set instead

>Toon Zelda instead of Tetra

What a shame.

I like them both

It would hurt to open that box.

I love you so much

I've opened all of my amiibo so far, but I intend to keep these closed

yeah, same. I don't know why i do it. I never actually scan the things.

I scan my others, but I already have Toon Link from Smash

These just look so much nice than the other Zelda amiibo aside from Wolf Link which I had to open for TPHD

Is the bundle available everywhere?
I had a look on EB Game's website and they only had each one individually
They'll be the first amiibos I'll have ever bought, and I probably wont be opening them, so having them together in that nice box would be great.

Not yet, the only thing I've seen are pre-orders from Best Buy

Of course it will be. It has nothing else

I think you mean it has nothing else announced.

They're not going to just randomly pull something out of their ass that could generate real hype.

march 4th 2017? oh shit. I'll be buying Link (horseback) and OoT Link day one.

If the NX is getting announced and coming out soon, they have basically no time to announce good games and get hype going

>What are placeholder dates?

>4th of march
>placeholder date
>20th of september
>placeholder date
user please.

Nintendo's not going to announce the reveal of the NX less than 4 days in advance

What?
it'd make perfect sense to reveal another title for NX hype when the NX itself is formerly announced. There's a lot of potential contenders, too - such as the next 2D or 3D Mario games, whatever Retro has been working on these past few years, Miyamoto's "Project Hammer" mystery game, Pikmin 4, etc.

>announce the reveal of the NX
hey let's take it a step further and wait for them to announce the date of the reveal of the NX.

They are random and without source. Any braindead can grab the already shown BotW amiibo thumbnails and put some different coloured text in Paint.

3DS Direct was announced a day before it happened. They surely can, thanks to the internet.

Nintendo usually announces their directs a day before or the day of.

It's about giving the news enough time to draw interest from a mass audience

This is not a regular direct. This reveal could determine their ability to stay in the console business and don't give me that shit about how much money Nintendo has.They're not going to keep spitting out systems after flop after flop.

3DS Direct was about an established system

only for games

fuck the mass audience and fuck the news, Nintendo is retarded anmd doesn't give a fuck about either.

but normies don't watch directs, pretty-much only Cred Forums and dicksucking subreddits do.

>It's about giving the news enough time to draw interest from a mass audience
The normal people aka mothers etc. will pick this information up after the presentation is done, and tv stations etc. report about it.

>being this retarded

It will make sense

More Pokemon news is said to come on the 20th

You're still trying to max out your audience. Sakurai's Smash direct and the E3 directs get announced weeks in advance.

>le retarded maymay
get bent kid.

no they don't.

source or fuck off. actually, just fuck off. pokemon news directly conflicts with Zelda. guess which is more popular? POKEMON. duh.

Its so easy milking money from fanboys, the best part is they believe they bought something of value while its the same piece of shit you'd find in a Kinder Surprise egg.

(Oh wait, Amerifats cant get kinder surprse eggs so they think its actually worth something)

Ahahaha just keep on giving your money to some corporate marketing faggits who know how to seperate you from your cash

>no they don't.

>being this edgy

>Miyamoto's "Project Hammer" mystery game
You aren't talking about the game that was announced early on in the Wii's life span, are you?

there's already people clamouring for any info about the NX they can possibly find, so I don't think Nintendo needs to particularly do a song and dance to get people's attention on.

I think you meant wii u?

corocoro you sperg

>I think you meant wii u?
No, I meant Wii. If you're talking about the same thing I am, it's never coming out LITERALLY because of racism.

I can't wait to play an open world game on a cartridge.

Project Giant Robot is what you're thinking of. Hammer was something else.

Having time to build up a crucial direct is still basic marketing sense. If this leak is true it only proves that Nintendo has lost all of theirs

Ah yeah, I got mixed up.

>it's never coming out LITERALLY because of racism.
huh?

eh, maybe. I don't think it'd matter too much given the hype that already exists for the unknown device.

wow $13 is SUCH A BIG DEAL HOLLLLY SHIIIIT
you're a fucking retard, euronigger. back to counting your useless slips of paper as the muslims invade, as china expands, as your pathetic japanese population will decline year over year.

Fucking retard. Insult America again and you will be made to bear witness to its True Might.

>retarded anime picture
hahahaha moron. Women, especially mothers, do not give a goddamn about fucking video games. it's all about the kid on their ipad, the kid on his brand new gaymemeing PC, the one watching the direct. not a fucken news channel broadcasting to women. lmao.

>epic edge meme
back to the drawing board.

bitch please. DL or fuck off.

Japanese hate anyone who isn't Japanese.

fucking faggots.

>huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=2lMLRIwiB_c
youtube.com/watch?v=H7WNYpOJ0y4
Racist Japanese devs basically sabotaged the game by completely disregarding anything the American devs suggested, in a game that was being developed in the US.

>Stop liking what I don't like

(You)

go shove a dual shock 4 up yer cooter

>tfw i cancelled that one to get something I needed last second
>tfw it was sold out
;~; at least i have the OOT link and 8 bit link

It's not even up yet on most sites

I'm pretty sure the NX reveal date is bullshit, I cant find it anywhere.

I can't find the exact page anywhere

Doesn't say anything about the NX on either the French of UK website.

>don't give me that shit about how much money Nintendo has.They're not going to keep spitting out systems after flop after flop

no but technically they can, for a long time, not saying they will

OOT adult link is my favourite link of all time, fucking fuck you nintendo the quality better be good

Exactly my point. They're not going to choose to bleed money making consoles just because they can afford it.