DUDE

DUDE

20 MINUTE CUTSCENES

LOL

Nigger please

If it's such a bother then just skip it, retard. Go read what happened on a wiki or something.

that's what i've been doing

20 minutes isn't even a long time

Nothing will ever come close to this.

Do you not enjoy long cheesy cutscenes? Why would you even play it then?

haha

DUDE

UNINTELLIGIBLE STORY

LMAO

How many shots of a stinger does it take to down a chopper? Apparently like 20.

You know a game has shit pacing when you find yourself skipping the cutscenes.

more like
>recessive traits
>necessarily inferior

also can anyone explain just why they wanted big boss's body? the soldiers were showing signs of symmetry? what does that even mean? their livers were in the center of the torso or what?

DUDE
MOVIE FRANCHISE
LMAO

God that game was really gay
The gameplay is good
But the plot and the bosses battles

Everyone but ocelot was like
>"HA SNAKE IM GOING TO KILL YOU"
boss defeated
>"Oh snake you re so handsome i love you"

i laughed

It was a big chopper.

I didn't notice it until another user pointed it out, but Liquid is shit at science. He rattles off theories that have no basis in reality based on some blurb he read and jumps to conclusions that recessive = bad, dominant = good without understanding square one of how genetics work because he's a soldier first and a scientist last. If anything he just uses this as his flimsy justification to want to kill Snake and take over the mantle of world's greatest soldier.

For you

>it's a video game colonel breaks the fourth wall by telling you to press the select button to open the codec episode

>it's a game developer doesn't want to spend the time or money on longer/more complex cutscenes so they have the characters say they would switch to communicating via "nanotechnology" even though they are two feet away from each other episode

Why does killing Snake give him that mantle. Surely killing a Metal Gear would get him far more attention

I worded it badly. I meant kill Snake and also become the world's best by de-throning Big Boss as top dog by doing what he failed to do by establishing a successful Outer Heaven. The dude had a severe inferiority complex and is just out to prove he's best at any cost.

>It's a 30 minute dying monologue episode

>with flashbacks to things literally 5 minutes prior

I like Eternal Sonata, but thati s the most ridiculous death scene ever, it's hard to not say the game is pretentious garbage with that kind of thing.

I assume in the grand scheme of the series plot, the plan was for ocelot to recover big boss' body so he could free him from patriot control

>the chapter gaps in Yakuza 4.

Jesus fucking it just keeps going on