YFW this ends up being better than FF XV

YFW this ends up being better than FF XV

Fuck off.
Both will be good.

but it wont be because its weeaboo cash grabbing trash. at least ff15 is TRYING to be original, even if it'll be shit.

I'm just glad this comes before it

That shouldn't be hard.

an ugly cupcake is still a cupcake

No, it will be favoured by the common Cred Forums poster.
It wont be better than XV because it wont sell better and that is all Square gives a toss about.
How does that make you feel

I want to fuck that behemoth

This isnwhy noone caters to you retards. You're never happy. Fuck you're never contempt either

>those cute chibi characters
>not ten years in development
>not a downgraded unpotimized piece of garbage
>not /y/ shit

It's already vastly better.

I'm looking forward to both for very different reasons. Thought 15 more so. If you're baking on FF nostalgia to drive the entirety of the game's sales especially. I'd rather try my luck at potentially shit new content for the series than banking on 18 year old fond memories of Squall to drive my purchase or whatever.

most likely.
fuck those bobbleheads though

And I thought I was the only person in the world who remembered Einhander.

>Both will be good.

I'm honestly sick of chibi, but the plasticy art style is fun. I'll buy both as i'm confident the mechanics will be fun.

XIV devs did it too. Einhander is a mid-stage boss in a dungeon there.

Will this be dual audio?

Jap voices are included with preorders.

Yes, but jap dub is preorder bonus
I really like the english dub though

I'm not one of the ones shitposting about 15 though. I don't think it'll be the greatest FF, but I think it'll be better than 13 and relatively enjoyable if you just put yourself aside and enjoy the game and plot for what it is (in other words, ANY Final Fantasy game).

I'm looking forward to WoFF but I don't think it's gonna be better because I deepthroat stupid anime shit like the rest of this board and I don't live to hate on 15.

I think they'll both fulfill different roles and I'll enjoy them in different ways, but while I doubt FF15 will be perfect, I think it'll be vastly better than WoFF by sheer virtue that it isn't relying on cameos and weeb shit to turn a trick.

>Could have had FF7 be remade using this style
People would have been PISSED but I feel it would have felt better than what they are giving us.

>this is your dragonking tonight

So if I don't pre order it will be impossible to get the JP dub?

Fall me a fag but I like it after dealing with this piece of shit for a year.

>jets in the wings

No, they usually sell them for 3-5 bucks like with FF13 or Drakengard

Bahamut Prime is legitimately my favorite incarnation of him.

Fucker is the size of a mountain and set fire to an entire continent in two minutes flat. Unless the conclusion of Alexander is with a similarly scoped pre-rendered cutscene, it will inevitably fall short.

oh shit so Tifa is confirmed? this was the one thing i was waiting for, okay i'll be getting this

>cowgirl tifa

hnnggg

I usually dislike Chibi artstyle but this looks pretty good.
Why?

I mean, it's too bad considering we could have gotten a "proper" cowgirl Tifa model but it doesn't bother me

Rydia too

WHEN'S LULU

The MC's don't use chibi models?

I'd be fine with that. The game is cute as fuck

I want to be young and innocent again like this summer child

Swapping between modes is a gameplay mechanic

Can FF character change too?

Is this a co-op game?

i'm actually bummed that FFXIV charaters won't be in. a chibi minfillia and yshtola vs a chibi gaius van baelsar in a chibi ultima weapon

No, the MCa can change because they are outsiders

We even saw characters from Dirge of Cerberus
And we see new characters every few weeks in trailers and scans, so it's not impossible

Just curious is there any FFXV characters? I know it's a long shot but I just want to see mini Cor and Gentiana though I know they'd probably be way down in the list of cameos if the game was included.

>I think they'll both fulfill different roles and I'll enjoy them in different ways, but while I doubt FF15 will be perfect, I think it'll be vastly better than WoFF by sheer virtue that it isn't relying on cameos and weeb shit to turn a trick.
This, at the very least XV is trying to be original rather than being a huge nostalgia-pandering crossover (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

FF15 doesn't know what the fuck it's trying to be and that's exactly why it's shit and has been in development hell for 10 years. WoFF has a clear vision of what it is and wants to do and that's why it's going to be better.

Something about it just looks better than FFXV to me.
Like less details are fuzzy, shapes and models seem more clear-cut. Something weird happens when you go for photorealism and have to cut corners in visual quality, and I feel that from FFXV.

>has been in development hell for 10 years.

No.

That's because SE went overboard with Luminous and didn't consider that the PS4 and Xbone would be as shitty as they are. But to be fair I think WoFF is using UE4 which didn't exist back when Versus turned into XV.

>l want everything to be the next TORtanic
Fuck off, babycakes.

Why does she make my dick so hard?

they actually gave her hips and ass unlike that monstrosity Lightning

same art style as kingdom hearts, in which all the OCs are smoking hot for no real reason

>they didn't leave the MCs in SD style because they were afraid nuFF fans wouldn't be able to handle it

It's not straight chibi.
It's very similar to the theatrhythm style so things have an almost handcrafted doll like look to them.

To be fair the SD style humans look like shit. Monsters look great though.

>Loved FF1-7
>Can't play 8 without completely losing interest halfway through disc 3
>Enjoyed 9
>Completely lost interest in mainline games afterwards and the last games I enjoyed were Theatrhythm and 4HoL

I think FF going away from chibigrafix and focusing more on a more realistic aesthetic is actually part of what killed the series for me.

Objectively wrong, faggot.

They look too stylized. Something closer to FF4DS would look better IMO.

Best girl when?

u r a fag

xv-kun at first post, does he even sleep?

Why are people so excited about World of FF? The mechanics look utterly standard and uninspired. And I severely doubt the world will have the same scope as FF7/8.

I want a FF game with JoJo clothes

>at least ff15 is TRYING to be original,
>be fujotrash

And I thought you hated girl gamers

Cant believe they made a game with Pop! Figures

>xv-kun at first post
If that were him he'd said WoFF is gonna be shit.

No one is saying it'll be a flop, you fucking retard

Can't say I am a fan of the chibi art style, but the gameplay looks like traditional turn based so I'll try it out