RIP DIGITAL HOMICIDE

ALL OF DIGITAL HOMICIDE'S GAMES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM STEAM
THE BEAST HAS BEEN SLAIN
steamcommunity.com/groups/digitalhomicides#announcements/detail/590358912231232677
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GETTING SO SALTY THAT YOU TRY SUING YOUR CRITICS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6s0Wpn1zmU
youtube.com/watch?v=wbf5-l8iLuI&ab_channel=JimSterling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminds me of that time that dev wanted to kill Gabe.

Jim is a disgusting excuse of a human being, but these idiots had it coming several countries away.

>tfw Butthurt from developers being a scammer
youtube.com/watch?v=S6s0Wpn1zmU

Jim is a faggot but Digital Homicide is just cancer

Someone want to give me a rundown of what's going on?

a bunch of devs made loads of shit games by mixing together bought assets from the unity store and stock images
jim "i like to watch other men fuck my wife" sterling made a video on one of the most notorious of their games in his usual style i.e mocking it and calling it shit and the devs shit etc.
the devs go nuclear and try to sue him for defamation, then pussy out
they then change the name of their company and repeat the process

Well now they've gotten a subpoena for Steam to release user info for some of the users that have criticized their games so that they can sue these users for $18mil in damages

Thanks man

why do the worst english people always talk with the same elongation of words at end of sentences

I was really hoping they'd take Sterling's rotund ass with them, but I guess this is the next best thing.

My god, why must people act so cringy when making a youtube video?
Wish they were more fucking formal

Valve will do theor damn best to block that shit.

They fucking better anyway. Also might wanna bring up that the dev threatened to kill GabeN. The courts will love that one.

I think them withdrawing DH's games is their first attempt at blocking it without having to actually do anything legal. It's basically saying "Think about what you're doing. If you try to sue our users, we'll simply have to cease doing business with you afterwards. Good luck trying to sell your games after that."

I doubt that DH will back off though, since I'm sure they'll try to chase a "free" $18mil as far as they can. I'm just going to enjoy the shitshow while it lasts.

Mike Maulbeck literally killed Gabe Newell

>eceleb worshipping cock guzzling faggots spamming their shitposting circlejerk steam group

I'm too high to figure out any of this.

Some one get me the green text version

You have no idea how much of an idiot and actual cuckold Jim "cucking" Sterling is. The fact he is clearly in the right here should tell you the level of retardation on behalf of Digital Shoah.

>A review of my review of their review of my review

This never gets old, people sure are retarded

>guy named jim
>he is extremely fat

Me too.

>thought you were joking
>look it up
>it's real

wew lad

It's really sad when someone acts out so much they make Jim Sterling seem reasonable.

This all in bongland right?

Jim is from bongland, but lives in murica
the devs are serbian, I think, but I'm not sure

Is it wrong to just want both DH and Jim Sterling to fall in a deep pit and fuck off forever?

nope

Oh. What country is he bieng suid in?

was being sued, senpai
and murrica as well, i think

>Jim is from bongland, but lives in murica

Why do we keep getting shitters like him and tubba biscuits instead of Mexicans? At least Mexicans have good food. We need to keep our honorable native-grown eceleb blobs like Boogie well fed.

nigga you do realise mexico is in direct competition for fattest nation with america and has been for like the past 10 years

1 down, 3 thousand to go

Mexicunt here. All true, pretty sure we've surpassed you gringos in becoming the world's biggest hole of lard turds.

Another one on the list of "feeling ashamed of being mexican".

>fat gaben can take away your games with a swing
>pcuck mustard race

Hey, I wasn't talking shit because he's fat. I'm talking shit because he's a terrible person. I'm in the midwest, at best he qualifies as mildly plump.

I'd hesitate to call these "games"

Digital Homicide? More like Digital Suicide.

>Console gamer so used to vicious beatings and abuse he thinks when a game is removed from Steam it's removed from users' libraries

Oh no, believe me, I could write a book about how much of a disgusting piece of shit jim is without even mentioning his grotesque appearance.

Explain to me what kind of bidimensional mentality you have that you actually think that when a game gets removed from the storefront it means it gets removed from your game library.

Nah, steam can literally leave you with nothing.

Can't stop a disc from working.

>I'm in the midwest, at best he qualifies as mildly plump
What the fuck, what kind of fat people live in there? Sterling is fat as fuck, he's at least 300 lbs.

>source: my ass

>can't stop a disc from working
You've never tried.

Weren't there cases of MS effectively bricking modded xboxes via a firmware update a while back though?

DELET THIS

Who?

Source: literally digital drm

What do you think is gonna happen after Gabe's fat ass bites the dust in acouple years? It's a privately owned company.

You think digital providers offer their goods forever?

Ok, I am likely going to regret asking this, but what is Cred Forums's beef with Jim Sterling? Was there some huge controversy that I missed out before I found out about him that regardless of what he may do or say now will forever taint him in the eyes of Cred Forums? Something about being a cuck (which at this point I feel has been used so much that I feel like it has lost it's meaning. Read also: Cringe, cancer, etc.) and other things that somehow instantly make anything that he might say invalid? Seriously I really want to know where this beef comes from (That preferably isn't related to GamerGate Because although I am a firm believer that both sides of that particular controversy that refuses to die are made out of 99% mad people with the 1% who actually have intelligent things to discuss being drowned out by a hoard of people who have lost all concept of there being a sliding scale instead of just simply black and white. If someone said they were pro-GG then they would be relentlessly attacked by anti-GG, and vice versa. Regardless of his opinion on the matter itself which I personally do not agree with it would make sense that he would feel frustrated with the Anti-GG side if the attack hoard was released on him, just like how one on the GG side would get frustrated if the anti-GG attack hoard was released on them. And even if you vehemently disagree with him on the GG issue (like me), one can at least see why he would get fed up with GG like people got fed up with the anti-GG movement)

It's entertainment.
TV news is the same way.
Who ever has the flashiest way of getting your attention -good or bad- wins

We are honestly hitting a world more where it's working like Netflix or hulu and digital goods are rotating forever.
If you told me the Dead Rising series was getting a full dress rerelease on 8th gen hardware and PC I'd say you were frucking nuts and yet here we are a decade after release and it's on 8th gen systems along with the Bioshock trilogy, Darksiders 1, Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2, Fall of Cybertron, and many other 7th gen titles just zombiefyied for 8th gen like nothing happen.

I wouldn't bat an eye if in a few years if all games were just streaming services with everything from 1985 and up.

I've literally never heard of "Digital Homicide" until this thread. Do they just develop/publish dudebro sports games?

>couple of years.
This bait is getting stale.

>shit-tier dev removes shovelware because dev wants to sue people.
Keep going.
Remove all of the fucking shovelware.

games removed from the store stay in your library and can even be redownloaded if you erase it from your local drive
the shitty deadpool game was a hot item during it's blackout

They are a "Game company" whose library of games contains copious amounts of stock unity assets and stock images and are usually absolute bollocks. They also cannot take criticism in the slightest, most famously taking down (in their own words) "Jim Motherfucking Sterling"'s videos on their game "The Slaughtering Grounds", and later on trying to sue him for defamation (which never got anywhere) and most recently tried to sue 100 steam users for a total of $18 million for more defamation. When they asked steam for these users' personal information in order to make good on these charges, Steam finally decided that they had had enough of their shit and removed all of their games on steam, hence the loss edit signifying the loss of all of their shitty stolen games.
If you want to know more just look them up. There are plenty of videos and other sources chronicling their shitshow much better than I could.

>shitty
It was a little mediocre on the gameplay side but it captured the character on fucking point, quite worth it for fans.

People grow up user, you should do it too so you can't stop being an edgy fuck who sucks Cred Forums's dick.

>thinking people will ever grow up on Cred Forums
just where do you think you are exactly?

>People grow up user

Living off welfare patreon isn't what I'd consider "growing up"

>He doesn't fight the white devil on twitter so his wife will let him eat her creampies from the bull

Jeez user, it's 2016. Come on.

>you should become an edgy fuck but on the left side
Nah senpai I'm alright

Man look at Jim there.

Even on that shit shoop he was much thinner.

Motherfucker gonna kill himself with a hearth attack.

Damn.

I don't understand the obsessive hate for Jim Sterling. I mean he does parrot a lot of controversy from other people and plays obviously shitty games but his battle with Homicide Studios is fucking great. Never even knew he was a feminist boogieman until I saw this picture and honestly don't give a shit. Don't follow his content anymore because it got repetitive but he isn't the worst out there.

That's great and all, but Jim Sterling is still a disgusting fat sack of shit. I hate his potato face, his pig being bled to death voice, his super safe opinions and his faggot sense of fashion. I find the man revolting.

Go to bed, Jim, or is your wife using it again?

Good news, Yahtzee also just moved to the US.

>defending digital homicide

>but what is Cred Forums's beef with Jim Sterling?
He's gross, fuck you.

>muh white victim complex
How's the trailer park these days?

I hope you're just trying to and succeeding in making me angry.

Well, partially, but it's also true that he moved to california.

Oh, well thats explains why he attracts SJWs like flies to an etheopian

Jim is our guy you dumb GG newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=wbf5-l8iLuI&ab_channel=JimSterling

Heres the video.
Not only does he say "I saw a female once" at the start, but then lists one of the choices fucking Kirby.

Holy shit Cred Forums, bare minimum factcheck before making informitive posts

I never understood it either. Besides him sometimes ranting about SJW stuff most of his opinions are literally Cred Forums-tier.

Then again Cred Forums does hate itself so in that context it makes sense.

>You think digital providers offer their goods forever?
Then we just pirate them. We'd be entirely justified in doing so at that point, and there'd be so many people doing it that good fucking luck going after everyone.

Hes a literal cuck and actually lets his wife fuck other men

but other than that Cred Forums just really fucking hates Jim Sterling for no reason

Get "your" guy out of "my" board, fuckface.

You do know that video is being facetious, right?

Jim definitely went more SJW over the years, but I still find him to be rational if you actually follow his shit

Cred Forums bitches about cucks and shit all the time but we all know the people making those posts aren't exactly the picture of masculinity

Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad's wife!

Tumblr, please fuck off and never return.
You don't want to be here and either do we want you here.
So fuck off.

>Why do we keep getting shitters like him and tubba biscuits instead of Mexicans?

I fucking hate Mexicans. Especially the nerdy type. They think they're so badass with their cholo culture. And they also think they''re the smartest people in the world. Fucking faggot people.

na im good right here thx m8

>cholo culture
>nerdy mexicans
Dude, shut up.

I'm glad I bought it before!

Wow, I didn't know these devs were THAT immature. Good riddance.

All its gonna make valve do is encrypt everyones data like they're apple.