Persona Q2 when

Persona Q2 when
Persona 5 Arena when
Persona 5 Crimson for Vita when
SMTV for PS4 when

>SMTV for PS4 when

never
The best you could hope for is when the 3DS dies and if the NX is a bomb, then you would see a return of SMT to sony.

Until there, the only option would be two versions for the 3ds and ps4, but a franchise banished to handheld like smt will never have this treatment

cute illustration
i think P5U would be the first of those since it'd be the least work for them
p-studio spent a long time on P5 and it'll probably take them even longer to port it down to worse hardware
conversely P5U might never happen since P4U2 seemed to not do as well as they'd hoped, what with abandoning every version of the game and shitcanning a bunch of planned DLC
the future of PQ depends on the future of the 3DS and EO
console SMT never ever

Probably even more spinoffs considering how bad P5 was.

>what with abandoning every version of the game and shitcanning a bunch of planned DLC
Only the 2.0 patch for consoles got canned.
>console SMT never ever
HD demons say otherwise. On PS4 or NX, but it'll still happen.

>Persona 5 Arena when
Since they've finally acknowledged P1 and P2, they should just do a full crossover between everyone and say fuck off to the canon.

It's not that bad

Himukai should do the art for the next Q.

>Only the 2.0 patch for consoles got canned.
the arcade version hasn't been patched since march 2015. seems like they still have news on its site though, so it's marginally less dead than i thought.
and they did can a lot of DLC, there was going to be DLC music from the P3 movies and there was a slot for another set of color palettes.

I don't think people would complain about Q2 not having map drawing, it could work on single screen systems.

>then you would see a return of SMT to sony.

You do know that once they finish/release one game for a platform, they start to make new games for that platform by reusing the shit out of assets, right?

see: SNES, PS1, DS and especially PS2 where they went crazy with it

Atlus doesn't really give a fuck about "brand loyalty". They're kinda like SE/DQ regarding that. The most popular platform gets the games

>Make an Etrian Odyssey/Persona Crossover
>not have the major EO mechanics involved
At that point it might as well just be a fucking Dungeon Travelers Underage Panty Quest game.

Isn't the NX a PS Vita anyway? What's the issue? You won't play that shit in SD anymore.

Unless you're an angsty sonybronie.

Drawing maps is not really that important.
The 3DS games even have automap.

>crossover
Let's be honest here, they only wanted a excuse to re-use the engine.

>how bad P5 was.
Slowpoke here, pls elaborate. It can't be worse than P4 right?

PQ was literally just EO5 in almost everything but name.

>Isn't the NX a PS Vita anyway?
retard

Oh boy here we go

Apparently is going to be more powerful than the vita. Why so mad though?

strange journey used the EO engine and didn't have map drawing
they could've borrowed the EO engine without copying the gameplay

Depends.
Do you like NTR?

how can there be any Persona 5 spinoff games if goro kills the main character in the end of the game?

Anne doesn't want to fuck the MC.

Waifushitters are distraught.

ntr

got it

You're slow on the fresh shitposting memes man, that one is stale.

HD games are expensive and SMT is not popular.

So is the gameplay fixed or is the tumor called the Persona fanbase unable to think past the fact that their waifu might not be a virgin

then explain how persona 3 got an spinoff game?

Why would Atlus make their MC get cucked? It doesn't make sense...
Think I'm going to cancel my pre-order now.

>girl is not interested in fucking you
>therefore you are a cuck
so since there is at least a woman for each man in the world that is not interested in fucking them every single man on earth is a cuck?

Gameplay is the best the series has seen. Demon negotiations are back, but if you've played any of the games in the past, you may want to go on Hard for a real challenge. Normal is definitely for people who don't want to bang their head against a boss wall for long.

Trust no user, not even yourself

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait seriously? Ntr happens in this game? I don't even care about spoilers, tell me how the fuck that happened.

Something is missing in this image, anyone else notice?

>demon negotiations are back
please expand on this before the cuckposters shit this thread
can you trigger them at any time? What are the possible rewards?

People are lying or exaggerating shit, and all they had to do was say "ntr" and "cuck" and the autismal rage of a thousand weaboos descended upon these threads.

Alright, that's feasible, but out of context this certainly looks unsettling:

You hit a weakness, get One More like 3 and 4, and then if you knock all the enemies down, you go into Hold Up, which is where the party converges onto the enemies at gunpoint. From there you can ask for their power, meaning them as a Persona, some item/money, or All Out Attack.

that sounds interesting, thanks man

>you will never clean the room of a smelly NEET

I clean my room sometimes.

How is Potter's relationship with Futaba?
Is it mostly brother/sister like?

Usbt it funny how this image is completely the opposite case today?

>You will never smell her panties

>SMTV for PS4 when
Really soon, the Nintendo exclusivity deal is now over, and the engine of P5 was made for multiple MT games.

>not liking both

i like both fuck off fag

>PQ2
>you can kill the bitches and whores as Adachi

do you actually barter with them like in older games or do you just ask for shit and they comply? Can you give multiple answers?

B-b-b BOTH?

No wonder you fags are so assblasted about this game, all the gross sluts are already taken.

ATLUS WILL PAY
ATLUS WILL PAY
ATLUS WILL PAY
ATLUS WILL PAY
ATLUS WILL PAY
ATLUS WILL PAY

SMELLY

I'd say so. Look at all that fucking garbage. Also there's a lot of trash piled up.

They'll say the typical wacky zany shit, and you can reply in typical wacky zany fashion. There was this green woman shadow whose name I forget cause I have rudimentary grasp of the language, and basically one of the choices was hitting on her, to which she can reciprocate and get all deredere.

I think it's funny how SMT hasn't been relevant since Nocturne but if you say you liked it in any way everyone in these shitty threads gets trigger super fucking hard.

That image will always be 100% accurate.

haha no

Disgusting NEET rubbing her pussy

This bitch literally has trash bags piled up in her room

>remain true fans of Atlus and SMT, do not throw ragefits over childish subjetcs.
Uh huh, sure.

But IV sold better than Nocturne.

Reusing assets helps.
And HD development is kinda the norm by now, even Nintendo is doing it

And before someone brings up why P5 took so long, Index nearly going bankrupt almost canned the whole thing, and Sega coming in to the rescue was what allowed them to finish the game.

Chances are Sega will port Persona and SMT to everything including mobiles.

And it was originally a PS3 only game.

Just saying what can be observed.
We don't really know what the NX is, but it's HD for sure and the 3DS is pretty old
So I guess they're going to squeeze the engine dry and they'll possibly trying to get P5 out for other platforms too.

Considering that the NX might be easier to develop/port to, I'd say that future titles for PC/NX/PS4 are very likely

but muh sony exclusives

POST THE TEACHER

Actually they got with fraud and sold Atlus so they wouldn't get involved they would've been fine by themselves because they get a lot of money from Sony Music and Nintendo

>tfw no christmas cake to fuck

This bitch on the absolute edge of her chair

index didn't sell atlus, sega sammy bought index entirely

So, how bad were the spoiler threads?

goro kills mc and frames it to look like mc killed himself

It was eye opening, how obsessed some people on Cred Forums are with cuckolding. They desperately wanted the girls to get fucked by someone other than the protagonist.