What games do normalfags play?

what games do normalfags play?

I'll probably assume Call of Duty.

Candy Crush

Overwatch

Battlefield, and then post about how casual and arcadey CoD is.

Having a girlfriend is no fun after the first time.

Nioh

FIFA

Or in the USA: Madden

I play call of duty on my ps4

this.

It's the main reason why those sports games can release yearly. Also the cod series.

Youtube fodder garbage
Whatever FOTM is trending on the internet
Free phone games bloated with ads and microtransactions
Heavily marketed AAA games
Generic "realistic" military shooters
Football games

Neo/v/ will find nothing wrong with this image

League of Legends, Call of Duty/Battlefield/CS:GO, Madden/FIFA

Don't forget NBA 2K17

wageslave general

Pretty solid list familia
Fuck outta here, grandpa.

AAA garbage and Sport games.

Perfect list.

I will fukin fite u m8

bait
fell for it
more bait

Fps or sports.

Most normies dont play games.

CS:GO? That doesn't fit there. GTA definitely and Destiny.

>D44M and DmC on the same category as the rest
D44M was fantastic and DmC a pretty serviceable action game.

Psyche nigga.

Many of my normalfag friends love CSGO. It's the only thing they play outside of GTA/COD/Madden/Rocketleague.

>Witcher 3
>Souls 3
>Doom
>Dead Rising 3
>Far Cry 4
It's debatable that any of these were the best of the series, but they are not bad games by any means

You're bait, faggot.

gta (although not limited to normies), cod, battlefield 1 people who migrated from cod, fifa, madden

I've only played 2 of those games, and I liked them both.

I would probably add League of Legends there

that may be so, but disguised bait is still bait.

>not *your*
your baiting me wrong

This, and Blizzard games in general.

They are the best imo.

cs:go is literally CoD, so of course normies like it

Nu-Cred Forums has arrived

Cred Forums is trying the Cred Forums approach I see

GTA
Destiny
Fifa/Pes
Final Fantasy VII

FIFA and GTA.
Italy here.

>DmC is bad meme
The only reason you hate it is because it doesn't cater to weeb culture. Prove me wrong.

>ctrl+f Skyrim
>nothing
Skyrim.

Probably calodoody, asscreed and uncharted.

At least it's not supcom 2.

Meta-bait posts implying others are nu-Cred Forums or using the word "nu-Cred Forums" to "attack" sombody are cancerous and, indeed, the newest of the new reddit-tier posts.
Meta-bait is retarded, just like "pretending to be retarded" still makes you retarded.
People, do consider committing kimchi and recording the anheroing so we can at least have something to watch.

>hating Star Fox Zero
Is Cred Forums a place where we just say EVERYTHING is terrible? Might as well toss Metroid Zero mission on there.

The original Ass Creed is actually decent though. felt more assasin like than being a fucking pirate or some italian that teleports behind guards and kills them ez.

>my tastes are so exquisite and refined compared to the plebeian masses
Such a faggy state of mind. Wish it wasn't such a common sentiment on Cred Forums.

I've yet to meet a single normie that even plays games on PC so I would be shocked.

Let me know when CSGO players are wall running while firing low recoil guns and calling killstreaks.

there's no need to feel insecure about consuming surface level media, normalfag

It easily could've been better.

CS:GO is the CoD of the AlienWare/Razer "pcmasterrace" normalfags.

I wouldn't say Destiny. It requires a certain amount of autism to force yourself to play it, especially considering that to progress in the game you have to dedicate about 4 or 5 hours for at least 1 single day

Fifa, then they make fun of you for getting excited over Cs:go crates or TF2 or whatever

Well you're not wrong, most normalfags only play on consoles. I'm not the best person to ask.

NBA 2K

>then they make fun of you for getting excited over Cs:go crates or TF2 or whatever
Who wouldn't? Both of those games are trash.

True, but if we toss it on that list next to No Man's Sky, we might as well just toss on Ocarina of Time and Team Fortress 2 as shit games.

Normalfags are too busy fucking girls.

Mobile games as they walk from their nice car to Stacy's house party.

>I wouldn't say Destiny. It requires a certain amount of autism to force yourself to play it
That's what offseason is for. All the guys who don't play hockey >Leafcuck lmao spend winter playing destiny every day they're not out doing other normie things.

Then they get on my ass about paying wow and other mmos when it's the exact same fucking thing

I don't have a problem with normalfags and their taste in games. I just call them normalfags because I don't know what else to call them.

I don't think you could've possibly fit more buzzwords into that you dense autist