NIOH AT TGS ABOUT TO START

Its about to start get in here youtube.com/watch?v=9qez8syjaOQ&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8_UjFFpD_c
gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/150475717907/tgs-nioh-balancing-toward-final-product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't hold all these streams.
>Capcom
>Bamco
>KT

For some reason I'm not interested in NIOH at all. It's just another action rpg with a too simple combat system.

its ok, its not for everyone

Gomenasai, my name is William-Sama.

I’m a 36 year old English Anjin (Navigator for you gaijins). I plot courses on my charts, and spend my days perfecting my map-reading and playing superior Nipponese games. (Hanafuda, Mahjong, Janken)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my scroll of sword mastery two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Nipponese fluently, both Kanji and the Kyushu dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Nipponese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Nipponese Red Seal, I am moving to Edo to attend a prestigious Academy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a vassal to the Shogun or a merchant!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Nippon, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Nipponese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Zipangu!

thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=g8_UjFFpD_c

Just play the games you are interested in. It's okay.

STOP TALKING RREEEEEE

Just came in and they're talking about a movie. Are they talking about the whole thing with Kurosawa's Oni script?

hai
hai
hai
hai
hai

I like these Nioh threads.

the cinematic director did a death note live action and the I am a hero movie

Do you guys think William will be in Musou Stars?

Oh right, thank you.

I'd put money on it.

cute

HAI
HAI
HAI
hi

Thanks. I hope you guys enjoy your game.

What is this? Looks like Onimusha? Same studio or something?

dont jinx it

Koei Tecmo always having top tier waifus.

sure would be nice if the game actually ran at that resolution. instead it's an aliased mess

Nah, though it's heavily influenced by Onimusha. This is Team Ninja's new game, which has its origins in an aborted Koei PS3 launch title.

Think Souls/BB, Onimusha, Itagaki-era Ninja Gaiden, Bushido Blade, Way of the Samurai and Genji thrown into a blender with a Diablo loot system.

just in case anyone missed the beta feedback

Rebalancing to ensure game difficulty is hard but not artificially hard
Adjust levelling up parameters to ensure game doesn’t get too easy too fast
Improve the UI, it’s still too hard to use in several parts
Bows and Guns will use TPS controls. L to aim, R2 to shoot, etc.
Add in more samurai skills, particularly adding more options to how to knock down an enemies Ki so players can come up with more original ways to play
Fixing enemy knock back, chase AI, group AI, etc.
Adjusting weight of armor, right now if it’s too heavy it’s just plain unusable
In twilight stages the bosses will no longer have small enemies added it’ll just be a much harder boss with new motions as well (YAY!)
Fixing issue on falling off cliffs, etc. as that was not supposed to be severe but was
Rebalancing enemy attacks (some weak looking guys hit hard, some big guys hit light so they will fix that)
Expand items pouch from 200 to 500
Fix item drop rare so you stop getting TONS of crap you don’t need
Fix reforging, it was too easy to make a god weapon and that robbed players from being able to enjoy progression and difficulty
Adjust remnant rules for drops as it was too easy to get overpowered items in the beta
Item that will let players respec their character (YAY!)
Better UI
More Tutorials
Fix camera behaviour in areas of inclines or tight spots it did not react well
Improve enemy AI for handling co-op
Let players skip boss kill cut-scenes in co-op
Allow payers to turn the auto camera movement ON or OFF
Make sure no frame rate dips

source: gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/150475717907/tgs-nioh-balancing-toward-final-product

one of the dlc yukimura sanada armor

Thanks

>In twilight stages the bosses will no longer have small enemies added it’ll just be a much harder boss with new motions as well
aww yiss

I mean, uh... PC v PS4 something something...

>Allow payers to turn the auto camera movement ON or OFF
Wait what does this mean

>NEVER EVER
>Go sign a petition
>Shitty Souls wannabe
>Onimusha and Ninja Gaiden were always garbage anyway
>PS4 has no games

Just getting it all out of the way.

>mfw i will play Nioh on PS4 pro movie mode settings with supersampling 60fps

switch between alpha and beta cams, at least i think thts what it means

you mean alpha and beta lock-on cam?

dear god I fucking hope so, that was the thing I asked for most in my feedback survey

i think their goal is to reach 60fps 1080 for the current console. With the amount of time they have i think they can reach it

Looks pretty sweet senpai

me too

i bet nioh was supposed to ninja gaiden 4 and then they saw souls like games as the future of arpgs

Nah, the Ninja Gaiden-esque incarnation of Nioh was actually in development and scrapped before NG3 came out.

Shibusawa heavily implied that NG4 will be revealed at PSX in December.

>dem side views
Noice.

>white hair with pale skin
Hnnnnng my fetish

The problem is no one knows how to make a good souls ripoff.

nioh looks promising .

Nah it doesn't to be honest. Like NG it requires a good amount of stubbornness to get good and do cool shit niho has all the shit that makes Soul games frustrating with out the good level desing and lore.

They better stop this and make NG4.

It really doesn't take long to "git gud" you can understand the mechanics really fast and even things like bows are actually really fucking useful and kill thing in one shot
Souls is really simple and usually just needs good rolsl for some bossfights

im really sad about the release date being that far away, but i know that giving them more time to develop will make the game even better

rip