What proof is there that he actually killed her?

what proof is there that he actually killed her?

How the fuck does anyone know whats going on inany of the dark souls games ever?

occams razor

He has an evil laugh

He has her soul, for starters.

>kill him
>she doesnt die

Pretty damning evidence

GO FUCK YASELF

wow thanks for the spoiler asshole

That's meta knowledge, though.

The plot of the game isn't exactly confusing. It's as straightforward as can be.
The only real obscure thing is the lore which can be pieced together through item descriptions and dialogue.

Pffft, ive played them and have fuck all clue whats going on. I just like looking at da pretty pictures.

So if I kill you and my Mom doesn't die tonight, then that means you were going to kill her

how does that matter?
We know he kills her because of "gamey" experience.

Well he was carrying her soul, thats pretty incriminating on my book.

>how does that matter?

I guess it doesn't. Just feels like it does.

If someone gets murdered, I go back in time and kill the suspected killer, and the victim doesn't get murdered, the "evidence" still wouldn't stand up in a court of law. Also I would then go to jail for murder.

>Black eye orb takes you to his world
>She has his soul
>He is clearly prepared with his gangbang buddies
>He sits and stares at her the whole time
>Similarities to Yurt

>her clothes are left behind when he's gone
>you invade as a spirit of vengeance in anor londo
>he's carrying her soul

Shit's pretty obvious

Stop being retarded.

>sits right across from her
>allow him to live
>she dies
>kill him before he leaves
>she stays alive

Further more, he has her soul, and the game explicitly tells you that you invade him for vengeance.

For you.

Good thing this is a fucking video game you autist

What proof is there that I killed him except this kickass ring.

Also for illegal time travelling.

What if he went to Anor Londo and killed the real killer and was on his way back to resurrect her when you came along and killed him??

>getting arrested when you have the power of time travel

you can get this ring without killing him

>for vengeance

Yeah, you get revenge on him for giving you such a shitty reward when you free him.

What a homo.

I killed him anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He was weak af.

He drops her soul if you invade him and his fuck buddies in Anor Londo.

Because then he'd say something like "Whoa hey you got the wrong idea my dude" instead of calling you a retard for tracking him down.

You also probably wouldn't be able to invade him as a supernatural spirit of vengeance manifested specifically to kill whoever murdered the firekeeper.

then perhaps he shouldn't have attacked me when I invaded, but instead tried to explain what happened

Did Lautrec start this thread or something?

If I keep your mom company for the night, and she dies, then you turn back time and kill me, and she doesn't die, that's pretty damning evidence that it was me who killed her. Consider also that before you turned back time I had her belongings (including her soul) in my possession.

That makes no sense user.
Now, who is best waifu and why is Fina?

>what is circumstantial evidence

>Oh, hello.
>I'm considering a change of location…
>I have a rather, pressing matter to attend to up above.
>That Keeper has served me well, but… enough with her…
>Keh heh heh heh…

Totally innocent, especially when he has her soul.

>========>>

He literally has her soul.

What?

Shitloads of the Souls fanbase basically looked shit up online but selectively deny this and pretend they worked everything out from the game itself. There have been several times where I've posted some simple fact I discovered in the game on leddit, only to be hit by a ton of downvotes from people who think I'm lying, who then only back down when I force them to admit they have no evidence for the shit they're spewing.

Who is the biggest asshole in the Dark Souls series?

this is a really stupit thread, uncle fill

Patches, or the Crestfallen Cuck

>Shitloads of the Souls fanbase basically looked shit up online but selectively deny this and pretend they worked everything out from the game itself.

Oh, really? If shitloads do this then I guess you'll have no trouble finding some examples of this for me to prove your point.

Pure nonsense, friend.
However, let us discuss our disdain for prison cells and our favor for laughing evilly.

Of course. Shall we also give praise to our lovely goddess Fina?

Then why did he have a gank squad waiting

Of course. The goddess deserves no less. All are stellar conversation pieces.

>There have been several times where I've posted some simple fact I discovered in the game on leddit,
>I've posted on leddit
>several times

Here's your (You), cuck.

If only other girls were as loyal and faithful as her. But they are all a bunch of filthy degenerates.

Hey Lautrec, what is that shinning in the distance behind you?

i thought this was a better mystery.
or at least it could have been if everything in the game didn't feel so incomplete

they're both assholes

creighton is innocent

maybe i missed something.
what did she do?
why did the broken eye react to her?

>Invade the world of the murderer of a
Fire Keeper, to defeat the perpetrator and
reclaim the soul of the Fire Keeper.

>murderer of a fire keeper
>not proof that he murdered the fire keeper

She invades you multiple times and it is implied that she stole those miracles and chimes

We never really get to know Pate very well so I never really got the feeling that he was scummy or not trustworthy. There's that "trap" in FotFG but I think he outright tells you there's a trap up ahead before it springs.

I guess DaS3 makes it canon that Creighton slapped his shit though and Cursed One must have helped him kill Pate.

>Wah, you didn't know that until after the fact
I don't know about you fuck heads but I wasn't exactly trying to solve the murder mystery. I just pushed on until I got prompt to use an item.

What if the game is lying to you to fulfill a narrative?
Like linking the flame?

is he?
i don't know what to think after opening the chest and him making that last remark

Who fucking cares

that does happen, but considering she can use some pretty powerful miracles, i'm just wondering about the stuff she possibly did other than that.

pete says the same thing if you saved him

"What you don't understand you can make mean anything" - Chuck Palahniuk

He has her soul and if you return it to her prison she's whole again.

you apparently, enough to come here and post anyway.

"I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe. I was not offended. For I knew I had to rise above it all or drown in my own shit." -David Hume

>Invaded world of Knight Lautrec the Guilty

Lautrec didn't kill her because there is too much evidence that he did. It's just too simple.

Are you saying it was an inside job?

Lautrec is a good and honorable knight and I won't hear any different

It's not like it even matters. In the end you can play the game perfectly fine by just killing things.