Sufferingsweeper

Please, Cred Forums.... someone save me...
someone posted a picture of them playing minesweeper a few days ago, and nostalgia took me, over, so I had to play it again. But it hurts so bad... Every SINGLE fucking game I play ends up with some impossible bullshit where you need to take a random guess to get any further. The burden of choice is killing me, and I can't decide. I just want to finish a game. ONCE. I've been trying for THREE DAYS. So, if anyone can see a correct move, please tell me. If not, tell me which chance to take and I'll take it. Please help... :(

Other urls found in this thread:

minesweeper.info/wiki/Strategy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Update - progressed slightly. Save me, someone..

i see so many logical steps, are you rusing us or just stupid?

Just open new field somewhere at random

The red one is safe

so many? I could only see one after I looked hard enough. If you could really see multiple then maybe I am just stupid.
Anyway, I accidentally refreshed the page and started again...
So here I am at another seemingly impossible situation. If you can see logical steps then please tell me what they are. My dream is to one day complete this game, just once...

Also the one to the left from the red one

Plenty of options, git gud

Open red ones

On the right side you have a couple of threes with no bombs. Anytime a three is along a flat surface like that, all three of the squares are bombs.

wtf, were these real options? I don't calculate beyond surface level of what numbers are there to indicate the mines, I don't take into account neighbouring numbers or anything, it's too much effort.

POST YOUR TIMES

If you aren't willing to do that you won't win any time soon.

I like to take it easy

I might not be the smartest... and I may be a little drunk...
But I am the strongest
Then let me live vicariously through you and solve it for me, please! :(

Are you God?
How the fuck
Thank you so much.
Here is my progress so far, I'm still working on it, haven't hit a dead end yet but if anyone wants to help it would be appreciated
I-I might actually make it to the end, guys

Forgot image. Again, I thank you for your help. You've made me happy.

Not bad though, I remember struggling to break 150

No bully pls
I'm really scared guys, whenever I get this far I get mad scared I'm gonna mess up and it literally breaks my heart

YOU
BETRAYED ME
I trusted you....
W-why...?
You... Failed me....

red = mine, green = safe.
you betrayed yourself

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA FAGGOT

Should have listened to me instead of autismo filename man.

See:

Yah I made a mistake the time before around that 5. I was trying to beat you to posting, I'm sorry.

What the fuck is happening

But according to who I'm quoting, I clicked on a green. My trust was misplaced.
Alas, life begins anew. Mistakes are made, and I forgive you. The world spins around again. I'm not stuck 'yet', but here is the progress I have made. Feel free to assist, senpais!

post statistics

ok, maybe I am stuck now

Oh sorry I thought you were going off these

I'm tired of helping you OP, so I'll just direct you to this page. If you read and understand what it says you'll eventually win.

minesweeper.info/wiki/Strategy

>maybe I am stuck now
you appear to have brain damage

tfw can't break into the 70s, I always seem to misclick and when I try to go fast my arm turns to spaghetti

The bottom left corner is looking to be impossible, and I don't know what to do...
I'm counting on you.

y'know, you can help without being mean... :( all I wanted was to finish ONE game of minesweeper... Why do you make me suffer so?

I am way too drunk to handle that.
Just...
Just help me finish this one game. ONCE.
Please.

honestly I think the 79 was sheer luck
I didn't even notice it happen, I just noticed it on my stats one day since I kind of play mindlessly

Bless your hearts. I think this is the farthest I've ever gotten. You guys are great. I'm almost there...

LUDO
U
D
O

>I'm almost there...
let's not get ahead of ourselves, it's getting messy

Looks like you could have a 50/50 in the bottom left corner.

You might end up having to take a guess in the bottom left corner, leave it till the end and if it says there's 2 mines left you have a 50-50 guess.

Yeah, it always seems to get harder at the end :(

if it were me, I'd guess now to save myself the time
but if I wanted to save myself time I wouldn't be solving someone else's minesweeper grid I guess

But if it gets down to the corner and it says that there's 1 or 3 mines left then you don't have to guess.

I'm aware, it's just that normally I play for speed and that's a waste of time

Why are Minesweeper threads so the best?

no shitposting

FUCKING
I always seem to get near the end and fuck it up by making a stupid mistake.
I'm sorry, guys. Thank you for all the help you gave me. Tomorrow, I'll put in real effort to learn how to succeed. I really appreciate how you helped me get this far, even if I didn't make it all the way. Thanks everyone.

honestly you should start with beginner
not being drunk also helps

This is something I never understood in minesweeper. For the top left corner how do you know it's the second from the top and not the very top one that's a mine? Is there some game logic that I'm not understanding? To me it looks like all 4 of those boxes could be possible mines.

quit playing now the game is rigged.

See

I'm afraid that isn't possible. I only play this when drunk. But if I infuse learning with drunkenness, I shall improve, yes? I might make a thread tomorrow. Under the trip 'Autismo', as someone kindly dubbed me. Beginner? I wasn't even aware there were difficulty options. I just go on minesweeperonline.com and click away.

The first one takes two squares, the second one takes 3 squares. Since there is only one in the three of them and the first says there is one in the first two, then the third square can be ruled out.

Even in my drunken stupour, I understand this... truly, tomorrow I will be greater. Tomorrow could be the day I finally complete it... Thank you, user.