Since codgen is dead and so is the steam group...

Since codgen is dead and so is the steam group, does anyone who plays black cocks 3 know what the 3 symbol next to hardcore means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y_RI3bZhU50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude I like cod, about time there is a thread.

2xp in that playlist

Do you know what it means though? Also, discussion about COD in general is welcome
Thanks senpai

...2 times experience in that playlist. 'III' is the roman numeral for 3, like Black Ops 3.

Is there a better fast paced, close quarter FPS with over 1000 players than CoD?

I stopped playing this game after they released contracts. Did they make any decent guns that isn't the garand or is it still filled with retarded melee weapons?

Yes, Battlefield 4 on infantry only maps in TDM/Domination/Conquest Small.

Not only is it more skillful than CoD, it's also got more depth to it.

I'm mostly a vehicle player, but the intense fast paced action of close quarters infantry only in BF3&4 is pretty good.

I figured that about the roman numerals but didnt know the double xp
No extra guns more retarded melee weapons

>bf3/4
>insanely fast paced
Hahahahaha!!!!!!

BF4 isn't that fast pace though.

Have you nor played them or?
I struggle to think of another ADS shooter with a faster pace than BF4 that isn't CoD.
All the faster paced games that come to mind are arena like Toxikk and UT2k15

I can't be bothered to play BO3 anymore or any CoD for that matter. I've been a good goy so far and gotten most of the CoD stuff, but I think this holds up some truth and that a good CoD comes out once every 3 years (on PC) with Treyarch at the helm.

I just can't trust IW or SHG or any of the 3rd party porting teams (Raven or Nerve).

>every year tell myself that I'love hit max prestige before the next one comes out
>every year get really close before petering out
>stop playing as November closes in
>never actually hit max prestige for any one
I've still got another month or so. I only need 2 more prestige. Maybe this will be the year. It's not like there's anything good until November anyhow.

Even on infantry mode, BF is pretty slow. It just doesn't encourage the run and gun style that CoD does.

Are you me?

>be poorfag
>years ago
>playing TF2 with some guy who says the first person to kill him gets a free video game
>I kill him first and he gets me Black Ops
>play through the campaign once, didn't really take it in, didn't do anything else with it really
>see all the hype behind zombies recently, watched Bahroo stream a bit of it
>seems fun
>decide to try out BO1 zombies since I can't afford a new game
>it's actually really fucking fun
I might actually be able to get one of the DLCs for BO1, which ones are the best for zombos?

>there are people on this board who actually choose to play CoD over
>TF2
>Overwatch
>Unreal Tournament
>any old/open source arena FPS

Just say you don't play video games already

And neither is cod.

BO1? Ascension (DLC1) is usually agreed to be the best. Never played Shangri-La (DLC2). Call of the Dead (DLC3) is decent, but mostly just fun for the celebrities. Moon (DLC4) comes with all the World at War maps and is probably the best purchase for all zombies.

Completely disagree, whenever I play infantry I make sure to play Locker on the top infantry servers in Europe, and it's anything but camping.

Infantry can be really slow in BF in the wrong maps, but on Locker, Propaganda and Pearl Market it's pretty fast, Locker mostly.

>>TF2
You mean dance and hat contest
>>Overwatch
Team fortress, now with waifus
>>Unreal Tournament
Ill give you that one.

What's wrong with TF2?
The cancer of the hats is already in CoD with that loot box system.

Jokes on you I play all of them :^)

Halo 5 Forge

Why was the zombies ending so shit and why did blundell ruin everything

Its not at that same level as Tf2 people only get the crate's for new weapons and shit not the cosmetics

As somone that disliked MW3 and hated Ghosts and IW at the beginning of its marketing campaign, my opinion pre-release on a game hasn't ever been changed this much ever, it actually looks really good and there's high a chance Infinity Ward will redeem themselves with this one. I know I sound like a shill but I just care so much for this franchise ever since the 1st one I've played them all and loved most of them so of course this matters to me.

youtu.be/y_RI3bZhU50

>there are people on this board who actually think Overwatch isn't even more casual than CoD

Because THE LORE BRO

But he should've been stopped after DE. MotD was great, and Origins is highly praised. SoE is unique, and DE is the last fun map. ZnS was lackluster with a shitty EE, Gorod Krovi isn't fun standalone, and Revelations was disappointing compared to what it could have been.

Still have hopes for the Super EE, BIT i might just be a fool.

if you're not playing with friends, you're missing out on even more fun my man

>Last CoD Game for a Nintendo system
>Feel it's the best outside of Reflex aka CoD4
Fight me

People don't play tf2 anymore, they just stand around waiting for drops

Is it just me or is CoD turning into an arena shooter now?

So do in CoD, there's a fuckload of weapons locked behind the loot box system.

No it's not.
The movement is slow, and non-hitscan weapons are still irrelevant.

Jetpacks and wallrunning don't change anything.

STOP THIS MEME

YOU HAVEN"T BEEN ABLE TO IDLE FOR ALMOST 3 FUCKING YEARS NOW

3 YEARS

STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARD

YES I FUCKING MAD

Who here actually played Reflex?
Who here actually enjoyed it?

it can't be an arena shooter if it has loadouts. if they dropped loadouts and spawned everyone with the same gun they would lose their audience really fast

>join match
>losing by 30
>new game
>everybody leaves

only people who play cod exclusively think this

As someone who doesn't mind cod, or any casual shooters and is above average at actual shooters, OW easily places above CoD in skill level, unless you're gold rank and below.

>auto aim
>difficult

lel

Shows you don't play OW at all. One ultimate that can shut down by any decent player is barely part of the game.

Don't forget that CoD has a one hit kill homing knife and sets of weapons you can go zipping around one/two shotting people with the right perks.

Hahahahahaha

You are fitting right in, don't worry.

all the ranged units have an aim assist. the game was easy i dropped it after 10 minutes

oh shut the fuck up retard. this game is literally black cocks 3.5 featuring shit color palette and garbage killstreaks.

I play that shit with Wiimote every other day. wish you fags would stop fucking playing TDM and hop into Blitz or Domination.

How is the palette shit? It looks better than the over saturated kiddie shit in BO3.