Diamond and Pearl don't get remakes

>Diamond and Pearl don't get remakes
>Instead Kanto gets remade with only the glorious first gen pokemon

Kanto honestly needs another remake more than Sinnoh needs one at all. They'd have to put a lot of work into it to make it worthwhile, though.

Fucking nostalgia turds
You don't care about the game, you just crave for your childhood days
THEY WON'T COME BACK, GET IN INSIDE YOUR SKULLS

They won't remake the most hardcore Pokemon game when they're pandering more and more to retarded kids.

BW2 is my favorite Pokemon game, and I don't even really like Kanto, I just think it needs a remake more than Sinnoh to be fully playable again after how dated both RBY and FRLG are. DPPt are fine. Well, at least Platinum.

If you want your gen 1 pandering, you can just play Pokemon Go.

I don't believe you, but ok.

>Kanto remake 2
>You can go to Johto as post post game

Just an idea.

>Kanto remake
>Includes those abominations of digi evolutions, the stupid pay to host your pokemon system and whatever other bullshit GF makes to milk money from people
No thanks. Rather play a patched Fire Red with physical and special split.

>abominations of digi evolutions, the stupid pay to host your pokemon system
Both of these can be completely ignored, though.

I don't really enjoy going back to prior to the physical/special move split. Crystal's the only one before it I have no qualms with because of strong nostalgia for Johto.

Also, if they remade Kanto again, they could give the region a big overhaul and make it a lot more vivid as a setting and expand it more in general. Sinnoh, as I said, I think is fine as is.

I have been keeping up with the new games, I don't see much of improvement.
All I see is GF ignoring their adult fanbase (Don't want edgy or mature themes, but QUALITY) in favor of puking more and more games faster just to easily milk the fanbase.
If the trend continues, then why bother.

The actual generations have been lasting about the same length of time across the series, and have been coming out with about the same frequency

They've had the same release schedule since Platinum in 2008. The only difference is after BW2 and during the last year of XY development the split teams merged back together and ORAS was indeed rushed out in a year's time. Ironically, the last time that happened was Emerald, which came out six months after FRLG and was developed in that timespan.

That's the problem though. Now they need more time to work on graphics, themes, pokemons and stuff, yet they have been dedicating the same time.
We all know making 2d games was much easier than 3d.
I think rushing things is why XY/ORAS was so shitty.

XY had three years spent on it, which is the most time spent since the original Red and Green. It's just Masuda's shitty design philosophies that hurt that game, like the start of every generation to a degree.

ORAS was actually rushed as fuck and had Masuda backseat driving almost the entire game despite not being director too.

Just make a game where you get to transform into the Pokemon and battle in real-time already.

stop fucking crying about genwun you retards, its the best fucking generation, here is proof in pic related, you retards want more of that? hmm? le full 3D meme. fuck off. pikachu, charizard, raichiu, they are all better than your retarded uninspired trash pokermen. okay? deal with it losers.

>haven't played Pokemon since Emerald
>decide to play Y
>beat all the gym leaders on the first try without any of my pokemon fainting
Where the fuck is the challenge? I don't even have to go in the grass to train my pokemon, the battles are so easy.

Kanto needs a remake more than Sinnoh does. At least you can play the Gen 4 games on a 3DS.

>Gen 4 gets a remake
Its based on vanilla D/P, not platinum

When? Are you talking about the eshop one? Because that was just modified to support pokebank.

Gen6 was ULTRA casualized man. Pokemon was never hard but Gen6's games make Kirby Epic Yarn look difficult.

user, you'll give them ideas if you don't stop. I mean, look at ORAS and Emerald.

So it'd be literally Fire Red and Leaf Green again?

>raise a Golbat
>make it max happiness
>UNGGGHG CAN'T EVOLVE YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME YET

Fuck you game, Golbat is worthless where's my Brobat.