What's the best game to play on the toilet?

What's the best game to play on the toilet?

Monster Hunter

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

correct answer
but only because m&l: ss is the best game ever anyway

Fallout 4. oh wait. i thought you said "throw in the toilet".

Any mobile game. I only shit for a total of 15 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on what I ate. Anything longer, you should check with your doctor.

I have games I prefer over it but it is definitely the best RPG, ESPECIALLY JRPG, I have and ever will fucking play. Lot of puzzles, shit to do, combat that is actually reliant on skill, so much shit to explore.

Steel Battalion

I don't push, I just feel like I have to take a shit and then pull out my Xperia Play and play until I am bored and then leave

Another one of my favorite toilet games is Umihara Kawase but segmented dpad on Xperia Play makes it a pain in the ass to play

it's literally in my (unranked) top three best games of all time
for the record, the other two are system shock II and castlevania: sotn, but (unless you own a psp, in sotn's case) they don't really lend themselves to bathroom play

I just spend a lot of time wiping.

Fuck playing games, I read the fucking manual while taking a shit

OP doesn't have a shit bucket

hi i adopted a piss bottle and its been the greatest meme since sliced bread is a shit bucket a good thing and/or should i participate in the revolution?

MGSV
it makes a good thing to wipe your ass with

tetris

tetris is actually the best game for any situation.

Sitting on the toilet with games is bad because you might spend more time in the toilet sitting position then is recommended. Thus, giving you an increased chance of getting a hemorrhoid.

patapon

Hearthstone most definitely.

I just like standing on my toilet

>ctrl+F
>no bejweled blitz
>mfw
bejweled blitz

I play Destiny on the toilet too!

why would you still play tetris in this day and age? its mindless repetition and isn't even fucking fun, you have options now, why on earth would you play tetris over wario land or star fox 2?

I never understood how Americans bring things like games and books with them while sitting on the toilet. That's fucking disgusting.

Same could be applied to any game

yeah, this, im going to go play horse shoes. better than quake any day!

Respectful kek
Stop being a shitter and you won't need to wipe

Any fire emblem as long as you don't play through a whole chapter.

I do my daily Animal Crossing town upkeep. Throwing the system into sleep mode if I don't finish to continue on my next shit.

I am not american, I am brazilian but my grand father is from japan. And I game on the shitter.

Usually getting login bonus in mobages.

Saki portable

I play the game of figuring out my life when shitting.
If you like horror games I'd try it some time.

Masturbation

Great game, lots of replay value

toilet?

barrel?

why would that give you a hemorrhoid?
does anyone have a squatting shitter?

>That feel when playing grindan game on the shitter
>Got to the point where my asshole is starting to take damage from being stretched out for longer periods of time

Just don't do it.

Dunno why but for some reason I really fucking love playing old games like NES and GB(C) games while taking dump.

Remember to shit properly anons. You don't want to get ass cancer do you?

>pajeet was in my designated shitty street again today

ninja gaiden is fun as fuck on the toilet can confirm

Generally just platformers. Since I've started playing Super Dong Freezy Funtime and Mario's Mid-Life Crisis Simulator I actually find I spend less time on the shitter; generally just long enough to finish one or two levels.

This.

Why are Cred Forums's mods such bums?