Triss did nothing wrong

Triss did nothing wrong.

well she literally raped geralt and sorcerers are cunts by default in the witcher univers

Apart from being a disgusting fucking whore?

As always the girl the biggest breasts is the best choice

nothing wrong

Can't rape the willing user

Go to bed, Yennefer
Oh wait, you threw it out the window
cunt

She needs to take those boots and socks off

i bet you want her to turn the lights out too

Say what you will, she's way hotter than Yennefer it's not even a contest.

Can't argue with that

I've just started playing Witcher 1 (to see what it's like) and 3.

Why the hell are people saying 1 is better written than 3? 3's dialog is more clever, better acted and flows much more naturally, the character interactions in 1 feel legitimately autistic in comparison, and having everything be introduced to you because amnesia is such a stilted way of handling things. I could believe that perhaps this is not the case in Polish, but either way the direction of everything is seriously improved in 3 and you can see that they've learned a lot. I don't particularly think picking between morally grey option A or betraying that person in favor of option B and hoping things work out the way you want is in itself necessarily super compelling role-playing in the first place though.

is this a game for cucks?

all the women behave like cheating sluts who want fat bull cock

'member witcher 1???

'memberrrrr

I'm playing Blood and Wine right now. Does Triss show up after you complete the story? She's not hanging around at my villa and now I want that eye candy.

who cares

besides best girl is town clerk

Only if you made her your gf. If you're with Yen, she shows up instead.

That's what I figured, thanks. Wish they had not portrayed Yen as such a cunt for so long in the base game. I chose Triss before Yen got likeable. Probably the right decision regardless.

Just like in real life

I'm willing to admit I chose Triss because I dislike Yennefer's model. She looks nothing like the artworks. I hear she used to have a different face before the game went final. Such a shame they changed it.

>believing Cred Forums memesters

>before Yen got likeable

That never happens.

This image is fucking retarded, Yennefer is the degenerate one

"triss raped geralt" is the stupidest fucking meme

if triss maybe using magic to help convince geralt to fuck her is rape, then geralt using a genie's wish to bind yennefer to him forever is equally rape

That's literally what happened at one point. Not saying she raped Geralt when he got amnesia, but after Geralt and Yen got in a fight, Triss used magic to fuck Geralt as she was jealous of Yen.

I dunno about rape, but intentionally withholding information from someone in an attempt to get them to sleep with you is definitely immoral at the very least.

I picked neither