rtings.com/tv/tests/inputs/input-lag
twitter.com/id_aa_carmack/status/50277106856370176
youtube.com/watch?v=POxfQCnANcA
youtube.com/watch?v=JJCKkbV80ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I might for FF15 and KH 2.8

>2.8
What?

Nah I really don't care about graphics that much. Pretty much seals the deal that i'm never buying a original SKU model ever again though. I'll just wait 3 years for the PS5 Slim Pro Model.

I might get it for ffxiv and kingdom hearts two point eight

this. and i bet ps5 will play ps4 crap, and so on and so forth. theres no way they can keep getting away with half way upgrades if it does not.

It's difficult so far (for me) to have that kind of discipline and hold off. Video game hardware is the only weakness that I have in waiting.

I'm still running a 750ti, and I know about the 970 bullshit, but what's with the AMD RX480 thing?

I am but only because my PC is broken and it will cost me more to fix it then it would to buy a pro

yes hopefully they have good deals on tvs on BF
siliconera.com/2016/09/16/early-impressions-final-fantasy-xv-playstation-4-pro/

>9 posts

lul literally zero interest. wtf is sony thinking? this is the dumbest console ever.

RX480 had 8GB, soft modded to 4 but can be unlocked to 8GB

gonna wait a year after 2017 for the panels to reduce in ms response

Wonder how people will react to the Scorpio. Sony has a year head start despite having the weaker product

I'll get it mainly because I don't own a PS4 yet.

no, why what is it for?

Maybe, but will it give me better fps in bloodborne? otherwise i'll just buy a used og ps4

Even normies are starting to realize what a scam consoles are.

Holy shit. If that's still an option, I'll have to get that for my next build.

My Xbox S already upscales my PS4 games to 4K so NO.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYj4TJbpVQ

>Even normies are starting to realize what a scam consoles are

Can confirm this is true. They used to deliver great exclusives. cheaper experience, plug-and-play, etc.

Now they come with all the same bullshit as PCs.

I may as well get a PC.

I might if it gets more exclusives. Right now there's only 4 PS4 exclusives I'm interested in and two don't even have a release date yet. And who knows if they'll get a PC version announced out of the blue like Nier Automata did.

people wanting the ultimate gaming experience

cheap and takes adavantage of my 95hz

I found a $100 GameStop card a few months ago at my local mall and I'll sell back my old ps4 so I really won't be paying to much out of pocket so probably.

there's no games I need for that platform. It used to be Tekken 7 though.

How much is MS paying you?

Xbox One S > PS4 Pro sorry Sony fags

I am. Manager contacts will get me this bitch for $200. That's right, two hundred USD. Will it have any reasonable improvements over the original PS4? Hell no. But the fact of the matter is, there are JRPGs that I can't play without it. and I will get it. for two hundred dollars.

Stay poor and irrelevant, /ps4pro/ cucks. lmfao

4k is a meme, but HDR video is legit amazing in person. Too bad it introduces so much input lag in gaming in most of the TVs I've seen.

Anyone else noticed an influx of MS shills purposely making misleading posts about Xbone S being more powerful than Pro? These past weeks have been non-stop that.

oh shut the fuck up with this retarded shills bullshit, kid. people have different opinons, get over it.

Giving it serious consideration for FPS games without 50 fucking cheating faggots in them.

Cred Forums is more advertising and propaganda than actual posts in 2016

no it isn't. kill yourself.

Why aren't you making another post about how Xbone plays Uncharted at 4K? Come on.

yes, waiting for the hand gel dispenser version

>he doesn't know
maybe when you get a job you can investigate their social media departments

What's the point of XB1 when all of its exclusives are now on the PC? PC+PS4/PS4 Pro is the way to go.

Nintendo + whatever else you have time and money for IMO.

He knows. He's probably the shill that repeatedly creates UNCHARTED IS 4K ON XBONE threads. It's always the shills saying shills don't exist.

you are an adult but not a grown man IMO

its not it was only on the first batch of cards

Nah thx I'm happy with N3DS+PC. lmao console cucks.

It's an anthology with the HD remaster Dream Drop Distance and the new adventures X Back Cover and Birth By Sleep 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage.

Why? Because I like Nintendo?

I am a grown ass man. Life is shitty realism. I don't need shitty realism in my video games IMO.

A coworker in my office has cancer. Every friday we've been taking the afternoons off in shifts to go help her. Last week was my week. I brought groceries and then hung some shelves for them. Her kids were there and the incredibly strength they have to just keep moving alone like everything was fine nearly broke my heart.

Sometimes when I get home, it's nice to play some Mario Kart. Not big on the apocalyptic power fantasies.

As of right now the PS4 pro can't get stable 60 fps on Infinite Warfare, a game that's coming out in

>HDR tv's literally have the input lag of a early 2000s monitor

rtings.com/tv/tests/inputs/input-lag

Why does anyone buy this trash for gaming is beyond me

You know I kind of want a PS4 but the only games I'm interested in are bloodborne and FFXV

Like I want to play these games but I don't think it's worth it for just them

Well shit.

got both of those but even I couldn't resist buying Sunset Overdrive and Bloodbourne to play on my brother's xbone and friend's ps4.

CoD games are always locked 60 fps on consoles. Why are spreading lies?

Same
>Want to play Bloodborne and Nioh
>don't want to drop $250
hopefully there's a considerable prize drop on the original with the Pro coming

I might get it just for ace7, other then that nothing.

No, in fact I sold my original PS4.

PSN is way worse than XBL (e.g. constant outages, nobody speaks English, godawful voice quality, etc) but they cost the same amount and I'm not a good enough goyim to pay for both.

My laptop could probably handle the usual 3rd world fare of CS:GO and LOL but it doesn't have the power to do anything major so it's not like I have some PC I could be playing the "console exclusives" on.

Gravity Rush, Yakuza and TLG?

Is there literally any reason at all to buy this if I already own a PS4?

mmhm

if you enjoy watching cartoons that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that it is made specifically to appeal to children.

Not me, but now that regular PS4s are only $260 at FUCKING GAMESTOP I might get one.

Probs just ask my parents for christmas, but if they get me something else I would be completely fine with that too.

I even own a 4K tv and I dont feel the Pro merits the upgrade, even if I were to trade in my PS4 its still 250 dollars, which is more than I'd like to spend on it.

HDR has been around since HL2's been out on source. lul retards will fall for anything these days.

You have a 4K HDR tv and you want the best possible Playstation experience out of it.

Other than that, no.

yeah I dunno maybe but they're not system sellers for me and I'm really not convinced the last guardian is gonna be good

i think waiting for a price drop after the pro is the right answer

Timing sucks though. New PS4 plus the platinum headset deal just ended for 300.

>it is made specifically to appeal to children.

Most video games are. The violent and "mature" ones are made to appeal to children who want to pretend they're adults.

Same situation here, all I'm interested in is Bloodborne and Nioh.

Christ this console generation has been lame

Got mines on pre order, man I can't wait for 4k gaming

Getting tired of waiting for this shitbox to come out so i can pick up a used ps4 on the cheap.

nice b8

Not interested in 4k. If certain Devs make sure their game will run at 60FPS on pro... then I would get one. Destiny 2 at 60FPS would get me to buy a pro.

Still on the fence about upgrading since I was expecting TGS to have news about how the Pro versions of Yakuza 6 and Nioh would run but sadly nothing
RotTR does seem to show that good devs should be able to get 30FPS games running at 60FPS even though shit devs like Bioware can't

How's that bait we're finally getting 4k on games that truly matter like uncharted and ff15. Yeah, pc can run 4k on their WoW, CSGO, or League but who gives a shit about those games.

Reminder that MS shills are on Cred Forums. There is already a thread up where MS shills are having a circlejerk of why you should buy an Xbone S instead of Pro. You can look for it in the catalog. It's all so blatant and obvious.

>waah anyone who talks shit about the Pro or isnt buying day one is a shill

LMAO no one is even trashtalking it in this thread and already you have apremtpive victim complex. Fucking sonyygers I swear

Cause it's not 4K. It's 1080p or a little bit higher upscaled with some trickery.

I'm sure it will look nice, but the odds that a game like U4 will look markedly better than the vanilla 1080p version...

I wish the PS4 Pro came with a Dual Shock 4 that was redesigned as Dual Shock 4 Pro with a longer grip for a more satisfying experience.

Well, I currently have a 1440p monitor, and am considering a 4k for fancy pc grafics, but are there legitimately going to be games that run at native 4k with reasonable frame rates or is this just a meme?

>LMAO
How long have you been on Cred Forums?

1800p is not a "little bit higher". It's a massive fucking jump from 1080p.

I might be sold on a pro if it had backwards compatibility

Too long

rolfcopter! ^-^Vm

It's killing it at Amazon. I think it's going to be a hit.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we know what games are going to get this 1800p treatment?

On original hardware, frostbite couldn't handle 60fps at 900p. Bloodborne struggled to hit 30 fps at 1080p. Uncharted 4 had to back down to 900p in multiplayer.

Why do we think a $400 box in 2016 is going to change this much? Why do we think that paying a $100 premium over the base PS4 is going to magically start pushing 4 times as many pixels at playable framerates?

The GTX1080 is over $600 alone and that thing can't even do The Witcher at 4K at anything more than 40 FPS.

We're just not there yet. And even if we were, we're headed into the land of diminishing returns.

Maybe HDR will look nice. IDK

Reminds me of my old IRC days.

I had sooooo many IRC bitches on my (e) cock.

oh god. everyone used to say doom and post zim.

>Do we know what games are going to get this 1800p treatment?
Every game that receives a Pro patch (mandatory after Pro is out) will run at considerably higher resolution than 1080p. Ranging from 1400p and upwards. We already have confirmation that Horizon runs 1800p natively which is a huge jump from 1080p. It's not going to be native 4K but it's going to be a pretty big jump from 1080p we got now.

I'm getting one. Never bought the original PS4 but now seems to be a good time to get one with BB, Nioh, P5 and other weeb shit.

I did it last week and I only own bloodborne and i'm enjoying so much more then I did dark souls 3. If you have steady income do it. 250 dollars is fucking nothing.

You know most were probably dudes, right?

Nah dude, we traded pixx.

I actually met some of my IRC friends in real life as an adult. It was pretty cool.

I don't think he minds.

I'll believe it when I see it.

1440p and upwards isn't really that shocking for a GPU almost three times as powerful.

where did you get one for 250? I'd buy one for 250

Out of curiosity, what kind of TV do you have?

I have a 4K TV and a regular 1080p TV aswell. Why?

HDR? OLED? I'm curious at what point people jumped on.

I will, i'll just give my old ps4 to my lil brother who fucking hates my guts. Hopefully, this shit will fix things up.

It's not HDR I think. But if you buy now get one with HDR I guess. I mostly bought it for my parents anyways so I'm not bothered by it missing HDR.

I might grab one eventually and send my current ps4 to my grandparent's house in the countryside.

I am.

For this. I really regret buying the PS4 at launch when I did, let the hype get to me and fucking blew it. Now the games I actually want are coming out, and Square is saying they're going to have Pro support. Selling my PS4 and some of my games to my roommate for 300, though, so I only have to shell out an extra 100 for the Pro. Should have waited to begin with, but this is a much better deal than most people are going to be getting when trading up, so I"m happy.

>Selling my PS4 and some of my games to my roommate for 300
This is pretty good. I think I'm going to try to sell it for 250 bucks.

If you can wait why even bother with a console? Just wait until it's on PC.

It's to play FFXV in two months.

I have PS4. Why I need to paid for pro? It can't even handle 60fps. For what purpose? And I don't understand all that 4k shit. How for example 1080 movie looks at 42 inch 4k tv? Blurry? Or like on standart 42 inch 1080tv? If it's looks blurry than what the point of trash 4k tv when everything in world 1080 now? Difference is kinda huge, like sudden jump.

Games will have 1080p Pro mode aswell.

What happens if you connect normal PS4 to 4k 42 inch TV right now?

It just plays at 1080p. Also 4K 42 inch TVs don't exist I think.

I was putting off buying a PS4 since news broke of the neo and I'm likely gonna get it. I really want to play The Last Guardian and Persona 5.

>It just plays at 1080p
In fullscreen, right? My mind is blown. Then what the deal about 4k Pro garbage?

On my 55 lg it gets upscale to 4k. I seriously notice the difference especially with hdr enabled from the last firmware update

Do you have any idea what resolution means? Just because you plug something to a 4K TV doesn't mean it's magically native 4K now. Pro takes advantage of the resolution in 4K TVs by running games at higher resolution than 1080p, ranging from 1400p to 1800p.

Waiting for detailed analysis on how good FFXV is, how well it runs on the pro, and if we hear any news about how long the PC port will take

Depending on the results of those, I may or may not get one

pcucks never heard about optimization

Forget 4k for a moment

The PS4pro has over twice the graphical power of the PS4. That means many things are possible, like higher rendering resolutions, higher framerates and higher graphical fidelity

It's not just about 4k. It's just that idiots like you only understand simple terms that you can easily quantify and rank and 4k > 1080p is about the only thing you can understand

Me. I was waiting till it became more than a Bloodborne machine and since FF15 drops soon, I'll get that and Bloodborne, then P5 when it comes out. I guess I'll check out Gravity Rush 1& 2 also since I didn't pick up a Vita. Also TLG, I forgot.

I know.
>ranging from 1400p to 1800p
That's it. How I understand. Pro is really useless as 4k tv then. Pretty sure it will be 18fps in 1400P and 10fps in 1800p.

how much is it, anyway?
I just realized I have a solid job now and being an idort is something I can actually do now

$399

>The PS4pro has over twice the graphical power of the PS4.
I can't believe. Really. $399

How fucking dumb are you? The GPU is almost three times faster than normal PS4. Running games at higher resolutions should bring about zero frame rate loss. That's what the whole point about the better GPU is. Pro isn't useless in 4K since even if it's not native 4K, 1600p resolution is still a massive fucking jump from 1080p. Not to mention other graphical aspects improved.

twitter.com/id_aa_carmack/status/50277106856370176

You sound like some shill.
>youtube.com/watch?v=POxfQCnANcA

Yeah, frame rate tests for an unfinished game. How reliable. Are you going to post the UC4 running on Xbone video now?

If you already have a PS4, I'm not saying it's worth the upgrade. But if you don't have one yet, then it's easily worth the extra $100

I did more then Preorder it I Prepurchased it !

Sony saving gaming just like they been for the last 3 generations !

Thank you Sony !

4 the players !

i actually didnt think i was gonna buy one until this image
this shitty offscreen image sold me one - what the fuck man

delusional sony drones

Haha yeah bro I cant wait to play Bloodborne again but now in 4k 60fps and HDR its going to be epic for the win ! :)

How can PC even compete ?

How else will I play these games?
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 6
God of War 4
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
The Idolmaster
The King of Fighters XIV
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue
The Last Guardian
New Hot Shots Golf
Ni-Oh
Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dreams
Song of Memories
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall
inFAMOUS: Second Son
Omega Quintet
Tearaway Unfolded
Detroit: Become Human
Until Dawn
Deep Down
Valkyria: Azure Revolution
N++
Robinson: The Journey
Dragon Quest XI
Kitchen
Combo Steel
Diao Bao
Kill Strain
RIGS
Matterfall
Without Memory
A Few Days Left
Anger Force
Fanta Blade
The Castle Game
Celestial Sword
WiLD
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2
Headmaster
The Tomorrow Children
Fat Princess Adventures
3on3 Free Style
AlieNation
Sword of Heaven
Godling
KOI
Guns Up!
Wattam
Prismatic Solid
Never Gone
Gran Turismo Sport
Hardware: Rivals
RIME
What Remains of Edith Finch
Summer Lesson
Stories: The Hidden Path
Ready to Run
One Upon Light
The Lost
Brawl
Drawn to Death
Shadow of the Beast
Code: 12
Kido: Ride on Time
Let it Die
Ace Combat 7
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Modern Zombie Taxi Co.
Disaster Report 4
Little Nightmares
Wild Guns Reloaded
Days Gone
Here They Lie
Spider-Man
Bound
Tethered
Death Stranding
Crash Bandicoot remaster
Project Boundary
Happy Manager
School Girl Zombie Hunter
Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link
Gundam Versus

why did they do this, i want to go back

>or these?
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Amplitude (2015)
Atelier Sophie
Blade Arcus from Shining EX
Blue Reflection
Crazy Strike Bowling EX
Crows: Burning Edge
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Digimon World: Next Order
Dragon Quest Builders
Dragon Quest Heroes II
Doki-Doki Universe
Entwined
Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
Gal Gun: Double Peace
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
God Eater Resurrection
Grand Ages: Medieval
Grand Kingdom
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
Gundam Breaker 3
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Killing Bites
Kodoku
Koihime Enbu
New Danganronpa V3
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
Mr. Pumpkin's Adventure
Musou Stars
Mystery Chronicle
Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakujo
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
One Piece: Burning Blood
Persona 5
Project Setsuna
Punch Line
Re:Zero – Death or Kiss
Samurai Warriors 4: Empires
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Steins;Gate 0
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Tales of Berseria
Toukiden 2
Utawawerumono: False Mask
World of Final Fantasy
Yakuza: Kiwami
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Ys 8
Yoru no Nai Kuni
God Wars
Root Letter
Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary

I consider buying it since I don't own nogaems4 nor xbone

Still I'm too smart to buy it when it'll be new so I'll just wait a couple of months for everyone to test it for me

if the pro can't handle 1080p 60fps consistently, what the fucks the point of 4k?

it can't even do 4k at 60fps, why does Sony even try?

4k isn't going to become a standard any time soon.

maybe if they release worthwhile exclusives then it'd be worth purchasing

>Bound
>Tethered
are they planning on co-developing 縛り next

>Re:Zero – Death or Kiss
Jesus. Even this kusoge in this bait

Because 1600p is still a massive fucking jump from 1080p and some Pro games even offer a 60 fps option like Tomb Raider.

Don't spout shit from your ass.

>God of War 4
>Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
>Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Also:
>see Musou Stars
WTF WHY NO ONE HAS TOLD ME ABOUT IT
LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING NEW MUSOU GAME WITH ACTUALLY GOOD COMBAT MECHANICS

I'm buying 2. Maybe 3, if I can afford it.

One for each TV in my house, just like I did with the PS4.

>Because 1600p is still a massive fucking jump from 1080p
>massive fucking jump
>massive

kek, the only reason they're pushing 4k is that its more palatable a buzzword for a marketing campaign than higher fps and you drones are eating it up as per usual

No, I already own a PS4, so I have no reason to buy a PS4 Pro. Graphics just aren't that important to me, and neither is VR.

you're one of those people who thinks that the true measure of something being adult is how complex the story is right?

>download House of Cards in 1080p
>download House of Cards in 4k

I can literally barely tell the difference.

Is 4k just a meme?

You need 4k for 120 inch tv :^

>more than twice the pixel output
>not massive
You're probably too used to 900p brought to you buy Xbone to know the difference between resolutions anyways.

Any good Trade in deal?

>60 fps
>in reality 90% of the time its 25-35 unless you look at a wall
>peasant: im not a peasant >:(

It's twice the resolution, bro, at least.

about tree fiddy

Everybody who isn't a pesant.

>4.20 TFLOPS GPU

x1.8 IS MASSIV GUISE, MASSIV.

hello katy, how are you?

>x1.8

Do you know howto math?

I remember being blown away by the transition from dvd to 720p/1080p.

I can't see the fuss over 4k though. At this point we're just reducing grain.

You don't even know how resolutions work you dumb MS monkey. Go back to your 900p machine.

>40 million early adopters got cucked

Could've been worse. They could've bought Xbone instead.

Yeah but take into account that you're an idiot.

dele.. who am i kidding they all sold the xbone to get pcs

>implying a gpu that is 3 times FASTER will get a x3 improvement over anything
>should bring zero frame rate loss
>should
HEY, its not our fault you don goof'd, stop trying to justify being a pesant.

the grain reduction from 1080p is entirely pointless below 65ich screens as well, it requires enormous bandwidth both to render games or video bitrates to display these resolutions so the content is still lacking.

Yet they continue to manufacture these screens and plaster UHD as 4k everywhere. The normies spend big, continue to watch their 1080p or worse content on their brand new purchase when it looks the same or worse but the money they spent creates disillusioned value yet again.

>mfw ps4 emulater inc.
consolecucks
BTFO
T
F
O

delusional sony drones

but the big feature is hdr
which is only on 4k screens

>a GPU three times as good isn't capable of outputting resolutions twice as high
Idiot

>$99 GPU, CPU memory upgrade give you 1400-1800p and 60fps

Nah, ill keep playing my games at 260 fps on my 240 hz 27in monitor and continue being master race.

>a GPU threetimes better than a shit gpu is capable of outputting resolutions twice as high
>at 15 fps
Okay :^)

Do you get paid to act retarded on Cred Forums?

>when shilling fails
(^:

You're going to die a virgin, but at least you have the whole master race inferiority complex going for you.

lost my virginity at 17, still with her

>When MS shills act retarded about resolutions

>Okay :^)

>$99 GPU
wait for the parts break down

MS shill in action.

Nobody cares about Xbone. Fuck off.

>parts break down
You have 2016 missed calls.

How the fuck am i a MS shill you literal faggots?

I've never had any missed calls that weren't telemarketers.

I'm so lonely...

Go back to your 900p box. No matter how bad PC and PS4 gaming gets, it doesn't get as bad as Xbone.

Do I need a special tv to take advantage of the ps4 pro? Or would everything run better just as it is?

1080p owners are benefitted from it aswell. Even if it's just downsampling from higher resolutions or higher frame rates.

I'd trade in my old PS4 if this would play Bloodborne in 60fps desu senpai.

I'm more interested in a Xbox Scorpio and an NX.

Xbox is useless now because MS is porting everything to PC anyways. PS4/NX + PC is best combo. Xbone is only for dudebros who don't know how to play games on PC.

Fuck you, and stop shilling me your PC bullshit I've been a console/handheld gamer since the beginning and that's not changing. Fuck your weeb shit/cinematic shit combo as it stands the Scorpio and NX will be the best combo, you better not dare tell what to get again you little cunt. If I want to have a Scorpio NX combo then I will have one you got a problem with that you PC/Sony faggot?

Enjoy your PC leftovers at 900p faggot.

Enjoy your faggot company getting bought out by Google or Apple cunt.

>Salty little consolefaggot

Enjoy Uncle Phil's sloppy seconds

I hope you're baiting, because that's not the same thing

Most of those are crap though

>Salty little PC/Sony faggot
Do you see me in here shilling people to get an Xbox? No, if I want to get a Xbox that's my choice, so you best not shill me your bullshit when I'm not interested.

>console updates starting to come out like phone ones

This is bullshit. Unless there's a massive improvement then they can get fucked. If we go a while and nothing else comes out then I may upgrade though.

Upgrading from my ps3 to this.

Phones come out annually. This is three years after PS4. I think mid-gen upgrades are fine but no more than that. If they hadn't upgraded mid-gen then the new gen would've had to started earlier, which would've pissed people off aswell.

>Phones come out annually

I remember getting a sony xperia z2 only to have the z3 come out 6 months later.

Then don't enter the thread? Fucking retard shits.

I can post in this thread if I want. Who are you little faggot? You want to shill do it to someone who gives a fuck and stop doing it to someone who already made their choice.

>stop talking about PS4 Pro!
>don't enter thread?
>I WILL ENTER THIS THREAD IF I WANT TO
Holy shit you have some brain damage. Go see a doctor.

I've been waiting for PS4 to get some decent exclusives before buying. I guess I got lucky by not buying the original PS4. Still there still are only a handful of exclusives I really want. I might try VR as well as it's cheaper then the alternatives with likely less tech demo games.

Bloodborne
The Last Guardian
Yakuza 0 (No PS3 version in the west)
Yakuza 6
Persona 5 (Will it get a PS3 release here)
Death Stranding (Will probably ruined by open world crap like MGSV, but kojima)
Ni-Oh
that weird looking Valkyrie Chronicles spinoff maybe
and maybe Infamous since I liked the PS3 ones.
And maybe some games like Horizon and GoW4 if they're not terrible

Checking my own list it's pathetic that only 2-3 of them are released.

>I can post in this thread if I want

Yep, obviously a special snowflake who believes everyone cares about his opinion.

Mother fucker I give 2 shits about a console that's going to bomb anyway, I stated I'm more interested in a Scorpio and NX, I can care less if you talk good of it or not, just don't start telling me to buy one expecting me to listen to your gay ass.

>Console meant to be an improvement on PS4
>Can't even hit 60FPS on COD
>Cant even hit 30FPS on its own flagship game

youtube.com/watch?v=JJCKkbV80ts

One job, Sony. One job

You accidently replied to yourself you fucking idiot. Get the fuck outta here.

It's almost like those games aren't finished or something.

>Yep, obviously a special snowflake who believes everyone cares about his opinion.
You seem to keep trying to make me care about your opinions with comments like this

>Xbox is useless now because MS is porting everything to PC anyways. PS4/NX + PC is best combo. Xbone is only for dudebros who don't know how to play games on PC.

Why do you care that I'm more interested in a Scorpio and NX?

Pre-ordered it already with the collector's edition of Final fantasy 15. And now I wait.

Looks amazing on Pro. Completely worth it.

Mother fucker I give 2 shits about a console that's going to bomb anyway, I stated I'm more interested in a Scorpio and NX, I can care less if you talk good of it or not, just don't start telling me to buy one expecting me to listen to your gay ass.

And now It's posted to your faggot ass.

>COD Launches in two months
>Horizon in six months
>"B-B-B-But they will fix it!"

OK son. See you in two to four months when we will be saying the exact same thing

60 fps on Bloodborne.

>six months not enough time to get fps from 28 to 30
Nice meme image though. Keep making them. Probably pays well when you attach images to your shilling.

Then fuck off to your Scorpio thread self-centered MS dudebro shit. Read the title before spouting shit next time.

>Sex Genie is hiding behind PC because the PS4 pro is so embarassing he can't defend it

kek

>xbone attracts to dumb murrican idiots
wow what a surpise

>"MICROSHIT S-S-SHILL!"

Is that the only defense you have for the PS4 Pro's embarrassing performance?

Embarrassing, fampai. Sony needs to hire better Pajeets.

lmao that's exactly what Xcucks are doing whenever they trash talk PS4. 30 fps matters when it's not Xbone. 1080p is pathetic but no mention of the 900p standard on Xbone.

sonytards are

How about you fuck off, you been trolling the thread since I said I'm more interested in the Scorpio and NX. And to think all of this would've been avoided if you would have kept your gay ass opinions to yourself but I forgot I'm talking to a Sony faggot the most ignorant fanbase next to PC cunts.

>Sony attracts niggers

You still going on like a nigger? You're in a Pro thread ranting about the Pro. Nobody is forcing you to stay except your self-centered mentally retarded ass.

Go ahead and kill yourself

>Sony needs to hire better Pajeets.
They should learn from MS.

Its just a bit retarded that I have to buy another ps4.

And I would leave too nigger, if you learned how shut the fuck up but I forgot you're a Sonygger.

>this thread
MS's army of Pakis are here.

Does Pro make every PS4 games magically upgraded like those bullshots from FFXV or is it up to the publisher to release a patch in order to fully utilize Pro capabilities?

Games released pre-Pro can be patched if the devs want to. Games released after Pro must have a Pro mode option. I think Sony's going to retroactively patch their first-party games for Pro. Not sure about other devs.

The Pro is exactly the reason I needed to enter this generation, aside from via my gaming PC. I've been wanting to play lots of games over these last few years that the PS4 has been allowed to establish its dominance, in spite of somewhat disappointing graphical performance standards. Now that we can at least attain a decent standard of performance going forwards, and most importantly looking backwards, I think we're entering the golden years of this generation.

All games will at least run at a stable framerate. And that's something.

Watch them on youtube on a PC while holding a controller in your hand I guess? It's almost the same anyway for these "games"

Same pretty much. I'd held off jumping on this console generation, PS4 has built up it's game library enough that I'm interested now and buying the weaker model would be pointless

Not that user, but it's time for school run along.

>MS is porting everything to PC
No they're not..

It's your fault for picking on someone with a different opinion now you get to deal with those problems

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bone Anywhere is only selected titles, and mostly first party ones?

you're exaggerating different between 900 to 1080p isn't too noticeable. I'd take a near silent console with a better network over a jet and a downed network any day. If you prefer weeb games that's really your only excuse.

Yup, preordered mine the other day almost exclusively for FFXV. I'm hoping there are more PSVRs available by the end of the year, because I'd really like to get one for REVII.

So far it's the only ones they revealed at this year's E3 plus Halo Forge.

I don't understand PSVR if you aren't able to use it on PC. It defeats the waifu theory.

>upgrade consoles
>console
>upgrade
JUST GET A FUCKING PC YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>B-but i dont have a PC
>b-but i have a laptop
Kill yourselves

Get a $100 i5 used shitbox and whack a rx480 in it.

Was genuinely interested because I figured it renders at higher framerates if you don't run it at 4k

but then sony went full fucking retard

Look how MAD you are. Stick with your PC, you deserve it..

>This mad as fuck Sony pajeet

No one needs an xbone because everything is on PC but how fucking embarassing is the PS4 Pro that this pajeet is posting amount of deflection to Microshit when everyone knows the PS4 Pro is also a massive fucking piece of shit

PC/NX master race it is.

Glad you admit that Xbone is a useless piece of shit.

Yep. And So is the PS4 Pro, Pajeet.

But still, you'll admit that Xbone is even worse. Everything on it is on PC aswell. No point in buying that tras.

Nah. Xbone and PS4 Pro are equally shit, Pajeet. Still amusing you Sonypoo in loos are still trying to sell that piece of shit by deflecting to another just as shitty console. PS4 is just as shit too

Gonna enjoy the tears when it releases and everyone laughs at it.

>4k is a meme

No it's not

No console is worse than Xbone. It's completely useless. All its games are on PC. And it runs games at 900p max.

>implying you wouldn't kill to play Bloodborne at this resolution
>but you never will, unless Sony brings it to PC

PS4 and PS4 Poo are just as shitty Sonypajeet. No games, Paid online, TVTVTVTV COD TVTVTVTV. It's just xbone with a different branding

Sony forever behind PC and Nintendo. You get no rupees because no one will buy the PS4 Poo and it belongs in the designated shitting street with the xbone and Piss Shit 4

It's actually not now that the S is out. I know you're poor and all but it's a cheap UHD/4K blu-ray player. And it uses HDR, which again you wouldn't know about.

Me. Already sold my PS4.

S is still shittier than a vanilla PS4, not to mention the PS4 Pro.

>"It's not as shit!"

It's just as shit, Pajeet. No one likes you or your shitty consoles. Cred Forums is a PC+Nintendo board. Now fuck off. Sony Pajeets are not welcome

This is what nintendrones actually believe.

It's mostly the paid online and the full 60 dollar remaster shit with no backwards compatibility

go back to Cred Forums, Sanjay

>PS4 Poo Pajeets getting angry thier shilling isn't working

Fuck off back to neogaf

no games

You don't know jack, XB1.

Your consoles are still just as shit as the xbone, pajeets.

Personally I'm getting it for the 1080p performance mode. There aren't many games but games are coming out all the time regardless and I couldn't screw myself out of a possible performance enhancement for them. Besides I traded in my PS4 so the cash from that is going towards the Pro anyway.

>it's a cheap UHD/4K blu-ray player.

That's pretty much a boondoggle

What person actually interested in 4K media would want a bargain basement player. If I buy an 80' tv I'm not plugging second rate shit into it

>I have PS4. Why I need to paid for pro?
>keeping the PS4 amateur
LOL

seems like the PS4pro will be better than a 60k$ gaming pc with 30 SLI titans at only 399$ so i think i'll buy it

>want to buy PS4
>no TV
g-guess I'll get a Vita or something...

report and ignore guys

Don't have a PS4, but I'll probably get the $300 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle

I'm with this 100%. I even like the move of not including the blueray player, as if one fonal reminder: "This is for GAMES, not the all purpose fucking octopus that plays games, movies, netfix, sets your schedule, syncs to you dishwasher...etc..."

It's not just a meme, if comes out in the finished project. It took me being a stubborn asshole to need to prove it to myself, but you are better off with a console with one simple focus (playing games) rather than the xbox== "jack of all trades, master of none."

Go with PS 4-pro.

>"It's all about the games"
>PS4 has no games

kek