Gmod is 10 years old

Gmod is 10 years old.

And so is it's community.

Is that old enough for me to hate everything about it and focus entirely on the nostalgia of my old freebuild servers

so am i :^)

dumb frogposter

I hope you can change ip.

>"New"Super Mario bros is 10 years old

>1997 a 30 how is this possible

>1997 was 40 years ago

>you are 28 years old

>They've been releasing legitimately the same fucking game over and over for 10 years
>And people will actually defend it

>favourite map was gm_mobenix
>no server ever fucking hosted it

Is Wiremod still a thing these days? I miss all those vanilla build and whatever variant like spacebuild servers.

Yes, every server and it's dog has Wiremod.

They're fun games.

They didn't because it had so many fucking entities that the whole thing would go tits up and die as soon as anyone tried to build something.
construct_flatgrass_v3 best map. Old flatgrass > new flatgrass. RP is for faggots. Anyone who likes TTT should blow their brains out.
Not really. I stopped regularly playing between two and five years ago, active development had already ended by then. Every few months I start it up out of curiosity and the last three times I did, I not once found somebody using wiremod in a sandbox server. It's still around, it's on servers. But it's probably a very small subset of the population who use it.

Nothing makes me more salty than seeing E2 restricted to a user class. What a meme.

That's a shame, but I guess workshop has kinda made it obsolete for general purposes. Kinda miss the days when people were making some crazy shit every week, especially on servers that encouraged combat between contraptions.

>servers that encouraged combat between contraptions

Everyone's too fucking sensitive now, you can't make a simple car with guns on it because the wirefags will whinge and you get banned, and you can't make a big complex thing because the fuckin kids will whinge when you blow their shit up and you'll get banned.

>Soon, advanced contraption building knowledge in GMod like fucking around with Precision Alignment and Wiremod to make some crazy shit will be something limited to a very small userbase given everyone else only plays TTT and that kind of shit
>mfw

I am ready to be part of that small elite who knows how to build shit in a game slowly becoming obscure

>Gmod once upon a time wasn't filled with 12 year old SeaNanners fans and not every single server was TTT/DarkRP
wew

>Precision Alignment will be considered elite

But that's such a fuckin easy tool to use. Especially if you're like me who can't build vehicles for shit, but can build a base to camp in forever completely safe.

>can't make a simple car with guns on it because the wirefags will whinge and you get banned, and you can't make a big complex thing because the fuckin kids will whinge when you blow their shit up
It's too bad, unless things got really out of hand, a lot of people would've saw that as a challenge, at least in those servers that allowed combat.

Someone blowing you up, you make something better. Didn't have to be wiremod either, could just be a well done and thought out contraption.