40-60fps

>40-60fps
>stutter
youtube.com/watch?v=POxfQCnANcA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

n4g.com/news/1959501/xbox-one-beat-the-ps4-by-over-100-000-unit-sales-in-august-2016-npd
news.xbox.com/2014/01/16/xbox-one-december-npd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>during cutscene
nobody cares

>Sony WINS BABY!
Sonyggers will DEFEND this.

I will be getting this for couch co op
For all the shit cod gets at least they have always had local game modes

>Last of Us PRO
>Uncharted 4 PRO
>Destiny PRO
>Bloodborne PRO
>No Man's Sky PRO

You know it's going to happen.

Looking forward to

>Last of Us PRO+
>Uncharted 4 PRO+
>Destiny PRO+
>Bloodborne PRO+
>No Man's Sky PRO+

desu

Honestly past ~45fps I can't really tell or care.
The stutter is pretty nasty though.

I guess we can call them SonyPronies.

we're waiting neogaf

Screw the Pro. I'm waiting for the PS4 Ultra.

Because you know it's going to happen.

Sony domination baby, Xbone 'just a patch' mentality, look at that, didn't require any effort.

you know shit posters are bad when they can't even pull off a Carlos.

More like Semi-Pro's

SAVAGE

Xbox is pulling ahead in America. No one should be surprised by this news.

n4g.com/news/1959501/xbox-one-beat-the-ps4-by-over-100-000-unit-sales-in-august-2016-npd

>when Sony makes two consoles before making two games

I doubt that majority of Cred Forums's toasters could run this game at effectively 4K resolution upscaled or not, and get 40-60fps.

Anything above 30 is gravy anyway.

They're more than 10 million units behind. That's only news because they've literally never beaten Sony before, and it's mostly because they finally are selling a product that doesn't look like a VCR from the 90s, and no longer has a $200 camera boat anchor that nobody asked for attached to it.

MS marketing hard at work.

Three months in a row now.

And they won the Holidays in NA last year.

The Xbox One is simply a better console. If you're want something other than that it's best to play on PC.

Everyone who bought the PS4 got scammed and the general public knows it now.

>Buy a PS4 just two years ago
>It's already obsolete

Defend this sony ponies.

Lol you lying faggot ms got trashed last holidays

>The Xbox One is simply a better console.
XB1 has fewer exclusives, worse hardware, a truly awful online store. I own one, and its lack of horsepower compared to the PS4 is consistently disappointing. I'm a massive Titanfall fan and the fact that that game runs at barely 720p is insanity, and a testament to the weakness of the hardware.

Don Mattrick started the XB1 off with a massive handicap which Phil Spencer is only just now managing to overcome.

You'd have to be a massive Halo fan to think the XB1 prior to the S model was even remotely as good as the PS4. There's a reason COD moved their main platform to PS4 this generation.

>You have received 1 month of PS+ for free! Keep up the good work, goy!

MS has hired Pakis to shill Xbone and trash talk PS4 on the Internet. They've been at it for months now.

I've been trying to convince myself to buy a PS4, but every single attempt at researching one I can never find enough reason to buy one. I really prefer the few exclusives Xbox has over whatever the fuck PS4 has. Sony is the only platform I don't own.

No they didn't. You're a sad, butt hurt little fanboy

news.xbox.com/2014/01/16/xbox-one-december-npd/

Better exclusives
Better online
Better controller
Much better hardware

PS4 is a joke and everyone who bought it just got fucked hard.

>Better exclusives
Xbone doesn't have exlusives you sad MS bitch.

>Defend this sony ponies.

They can't.

>2014
>last year

Nice try retard

>2014
Dumb shit MS shill.

>But but but they never won before!
>Show that they did
>You faggot!

Better get that $399 USD saved up for your new PS4 Pro.

This... is the power of AMD Poolaris and Jaguar.

Indians will rather go to the designated shitting street instead of using Pajeet's PS4 Poo in the loo.

>Judging the FPS by pre-release material
>ever
It's like you're not even hiding that you're stupid or a fanboy / flase flagger
Little reminder for everyone that companies like DICE are notorious for optimizing their games really damn late in devolopment.
Battlefront and Mirrors Edge Catalyst as example have been sub 60FPS on consoles when their beta's came out.
On release they were both nearly perfectly solid rock 60FPS tho.

>three versions of the ps4
>still no games

Defend this sony bronies.

Fuck off idiot, I spent 600 Australiabucks in 2014 for a Titanfall edition XB1. I have a right to be disappointed. The game was excellent, but the XB1 (non-S) itself is bad in just about all the ways a console can be.

>Opinions
The controller is slightly better, I'll admit. The online is pretty much the same thing, except PSN doesn't go down for maintenance twice a week (what happened to reliability Microsoft?). Exclusives are a crapshoot, personally Bloodborne, Uncharted, Last of Us > Halo. If you're looking to play multiplats, I can't tolerate the fact that XB1 is usually 720p while PS4 is 1080p.

PS4
PS4 Slim
PS4 Pro
PS4 Pro Slim
PS4 Ultra
PS4 Ultra Slim

This is your future Sony pals.

>Last of US PRO+ Remastered
>Uncharted 4 PRO+ Remastered
>Destiny PRO+ Remastered
>Bloodborne PRO+ Remastered
>No Man's Sky PRO+ Remastered

What's the Cherry Coke of PS4?

They're literally releasing free 4K/1080p pro patches for all these games. It's in all the advertising material for the pro.

>inb4 yeah right goy goy goy goy goy. I'm an unfunny faggot from Cred Forums. $2 has been deposited into your account goy goy goy

I'm gonna shove a playstation 4 pro really far up my ass.

Good thing it comes with a complimentary gallon of anal lube.

I'll scratch that off my shopping list then.

Why does Sony always copy Nintendo?

Damn the Pajeets at MS have hit Cred Forums hard.

More like why does Nintendo always get a pass releasing 10 versions of the same product, but when Sony tries it, idiots start piling on.

>PSP
>PSP 2000
>PSP 3000
>PSP Go
>PSP e-1000

>Vita
>Vita LCD
>PSTV

Great companies innovate. Inferior companies imitate.

Don't change the subject Pajeet. MS got trashed last holidays and they will get trashed this holidays.

Friendly reminder that doesn't even matter seeing as though the Pro bonuses are only for non online content.

>anyone who has any criticism of sony is a microsoft shill!

Back to neogaf with you babby.

Because sony is a disgusting consumer electronics worldeater, and nintendo is a toy company that treats its employees like humans.

>Four versions of your fucking console
>Still can't fix that busted ass controller

Why Sony?

2 Bitcoins have been deposited into your account.

Because it's ok when Nintendo does it.

Probably not.
They already got to the limits of that architecture with the ps pro.
So next PS will be a PS5... and backwards comp was never sonys thing.

More like.

>3 PS4 revisions
>Online still total garbage

>toy company that treats its employees like humans
You'd have to have a pretty great source to convince me of that. The way Nintendo litigates anyone who even looks at them funny, or dares publish a video that includes footage of their games, I wouldn't be surprised if they're a typical Japanese salaryman sweatshop where 12hr days are standard.

That's actually a lot of money.

>your two year old ps4 is now obsolete.

you're probably right. At the end of the day, we're all just revenue generating meat chunks anyway.

>implying i can't just continue playing on the standard PS4 until 2019

Have fun with upgrading to a $500 Scorpio unless you want to continue playing in 720p Xcuck

The next PS5 is literally just going to be a circa 2018 Zen APU with a midrange 2nd gen AMD Vega GPU

Hardly anything to write home abot

Yeah I much preferred the previous generation when we were stuck with 2006 hardware for 7 years.

>Three months in a row now

Two, one for the fire sales because of Xbox S and by 10k, and another because of Xbox S launch + pre orders, and that's it, from here on out is business as always.

And no, they didn't "won" holidays last year, they did 2014, were it was already a near victory.

In 2015 PS4 was already destroying Xbone.

Also the gap between xbone and ps4 on usa alone is 1,64 millions, more than 20 millions worldwide.

With the Slim and the Pro this shit is gonna be 70 millions or more when the Scorpio lands.

Microsoft doesn't have a chance.

And if this full retrocompatibility shit constitutes and the next thing for simply run everything from this generation the steam roll just gonna continue.

In the end the real masturd race is sony shit + nintendo shit + pc.

Literally every demaning game stutters.
Games stutters on consoles, games stutters on my i7 geforce1080 16ram PC, no matter what its running on games will stutters and lose FPS at times.
Most of the performance depends on the optimization. No current game runs perfectly, not on consoles and not on PCs.

>he doesn't have a gsync display

Uhm, yeah? Isn't that the point of consoles? A cheap and easy way to enjoy games for a fairly long time?

What really puzzles me is who the fuck is this console aimed at?

>Cant play games at 60fps reliably
so thats the competitive element out
>Cant render native 4k
so thats the graphics whores out
>Has no additional ram
so thats higher detail settings and textures ruled out
>Has a 33% overclock on a ancient shit A8 jaguar chip that was considered shit in 2012
????

I literally dont understand why this exists?

Sure the Original PS4 can barely run 20-30fps at 900p but thats hardly a reason to release a brand new fucking console all over again.

They underspecced the original PS4 for a reason i bet they always meant to do this.

Fuck sony

Get good faggot none of my games stutter

>Unironically defending sony's ass fucking of 40 million consumers

What a waste of a carlos.

Exactly, Mankind Divided is graphically stunning but runs like shit on my i7/980 rig. Heaven forbid I want to run it in ultrawide 3440x1440, then it runs at 30fps on medium. Current games are performance hogs.

By 2012, games looked like ass on the PS3 and arguably held back PC gaming for years. The current situation where you can stick with your current model for no extra expense, or optionally get better visuals is a big improvement.

The ps4pro is literally the 32x of this generation. Let that sink in for a moment.

Lol whats going to happen to the original PS4 owners?

>Games start coming out at 768p with meme uprendering/upscaling borrowed from the pro done in software or GPCPU on the apu/gpu
>Still cant run at 30fps

Lol imagine being a PS4 Slim/Original owner in 2019 its going to be horrible

>xbox
>exclusives

It literally doesn't have any.

Buy a PS4 and you can't play cheap and easy till 2019 and beyond. Nobody forces you faggots to upgrade.

Xboners can't handle the bantz, they go full victim mentality and everyone else is a shiller.

Not the fact that there are twice as many people who have a PS4 so they shit on the worst console.

Are you talking about assfucking everytime Nvidia releases a new graphics Card too PCuck?

>32X
A bit better than that. More like Neptune.
PS4 Pro is one huge meme I guess.

At least new phones have a reason to come out

>More storage
>Better CPU and usually its a new one every time
>new gpu

I mean for fuck sake this console doesnt even have a 4k uhd drive so they are going to have to fucking buy a $500 blu ray player just to play blurays?

I forsee alot of normies ditching the fuck out of the ps4 and going to xbox one s and onto the project scorpio

i literally owned a xboner for 2 years and still have the controller.

the console was liquid shit but it had good games

t. 360 ps3 pc gamer

>It can't even play pre-rendered cutscenes smoothly

LOOK AT HIM!
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH!

Xcuck projecting right here.

I don't understand something.
PCucks have already paid for the beta playtesting for Nvidia hardware, so why the fuck doesn't Sony go with the green winning team and instead go for fail Red team?

dickhead i am Dont even have a xboner anymore

Stutter is caused by sub60 framerates, so yes, you can tell and you should care

You probably just imagine a lower framerate being slightly "slower" but that's not how framerates work at all, and why even 59fps is a big deal even though it *sounds* like nitpicking

To simplify things, let us imagine that the monitor/TV standard isn't 60hz but 6hz. This would mean displays update 6 times per second. This is constant and is irrespective to the framerate the game is running at, which means every 1/6th of a second, the display absolutely must display *something*

If a game is matching the display refresh rate in update timing, this means something new will be shown on each display refresh. So you'd see something like this (over the course of 1 second):

[A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F]

If we suddenly drop to 5fps (frame drop), we don't simply remove one of those, since the display still has to show a frame. So what the display does is repeat a frame since it got no new frame data from the console

So you get this:

[A] [B] [C] [C] [D] [E]
(or perhaps this, depending on timing logic:)

[A] [B] [C] [C] [E] [F]

This is your stutter. Gsync monitors are trying to eliminate this by synchronizing refresh rate with framerate, but we're a long, long way from consoles (and televisions) adopting adaptive refresh rates. So even if you have a single frame drop, you will get a stutter. 59fps means 1 frame drop every second, ie one repeated frame every second.

This is why typically, 30fps is regarded as better than 60fps because you have more consistent duplicates that look like this:

[A] [A] [B] [B] [C] [C]

So, while "less" than 45fps, 30fps delivers a smoother, less stuttering experience, assuming it's stable at 30fps.

Atleast it's not as useless as Xbone, that is just a shittier PC.

You guys can keep your vr, the nx is gonna come with a robotic pocket pussy that pleasures me automatically while I game.

my problem is what it does to the controls

locked 30 is tolerable but a bit laggy

locked 60 is optimal

Unlocked 70-150+ is best

The fucking PS4 cant even manage 1080p 30fps

Pro cant handle 'checkerboard rendered' 4k which is basically just two 1080p images smushed togetther to create a 1440p image with dumb checkerboard artifacts

Xbone is just a heavily locked down Win10 media center PC built on an outdated AMD platform.

Nothing, there will be a handful of games that have the ps4 pro feature but most of the release will be the same for both consoles.
Look at the DS if you want to know what happens when you split your consumerbase - companies will simply produce for the bigger market and that is the ps4 classic one since the pro market is included.

>30fps is regarded as better than 60fps
sorry I meant sub60fps

cuz it's more profitable to sell cheap shit at high prices than selling medicore shit at high prices.
>tfw people actually fell for the "ps4 is so good sony makes a loss with every console" meme

>using a retarded nintoddler console as an example

a proper example of how to upgrade a console is what the xbox one s did.

Thats what the stock PS4 Slim should have been.

Fuck sony

PS4 Original cant even do 30fps locked and most games use adaptive vsync lol

You actually meant
>"using the console that sold the most units of them all as an example"
did you?

And whats even funnier, the DS devided it's consumer base when it had 2 times more units sold than the PS4 has now...

>pro revision
>still can't do steady 60fps

Fucking pathetic.

well shit, I wasn't really expecting just an extreme response, I understand the technical aspect of it, but I really just can't tell. Anything below 40 and I can tell, I can just feel like somethings wrong, check the FPS and it's 30 or something, but I've tested this pretty thoroughly once I hit ~45, I just don't feel it. It's probably just from my shitty response speed but that's just my personal limit.

>testing a game that isn't even finished
>MS drones are really this desperate
Meanwhile Xbone S is already tanking in sales compared to Pro

>AMD literally makes poo meme

boy you are not very bright are you

Xbone has literally jack shit for exclusives. Only a fucking retard would buy an Xbone when PC does everything it does and more.

>He doesn't want others to realize that Halo's the only thing Xbone's left with

i said CHEAP, as in "not as expensive as..."
>tfw you will try to argue that AMD stuff is more expensive than nvidia in the next post to get your gfx wanker discussion anyway

DLETE THIS

Even Halo 5 is now playable on PC. It has literally NOTHING. It's just a console for people too dumb to play on PC.

Good 4k for $400 was never realistic

>PC is for gaming meme starts in 3...2...1...

Srsly you make a gaming PC when you build it for other stuff and realize you only need 200-400 bucks more to make it play everything on max anyway....

its weird because the same gpu in the desktop form can do 60-100fps with ease

i guess thats why it runs at 1300mhz and the ps4 pro ones run at 900mhz to keep the thermals down...

Shit console

Is the Pro even worth buying? All I'm hearing is that it barely improves anything.

1440p+ resolution is a massive difference over 1080p or the 900p pixel nightmare that is Xbone.

Why do you think a slew of PCucks have been saying that you should take a potato and shove a GTX 1060 or RX 480 in instead of PS4 Pro?

I honestly wish that Sony didn't rush out the Pro this soon (cause PSVR). Microsoft's strategy of the refresh update with Slim and then Scorpio later seem to create less meme arrows.

I doubt many devs will make use of the pros features in the future... it will get maybe 5 release titles and maybe 2 in the following 5 years.

>Microsoft's strategy of the refresh update with Slim and then Scorpio later seem to create less meme arrows.
Maybe because it's MS employees creating meme arrows? Who do you think made this thread? Look at the Xbone shilling present.

You tell me, user.

Why are you spewing lies? We already have confirmation of a dozen titles getting Pro support and every game after Pro is out must have Pro support.

That is odd because CoD is typically good about maintaining 60 fps in their games

they can't put that in because they are bound to their architecture... shoving a gtx 1060 in would make it a whole new console with different architecture and different developement.

Thats also the reason why the difference between ps4 and ps4 pro isnt as big as anybody hoped for. Its the best thing they can do without breaking the architecture or using watercooling.

Maybe

Just Maybe

The game isn't finished yet?

Look around. Look who's been making this thread.

This. I think it's the other way around where devs will end up developing exclusively for the Pro and Sony will cave to this, forcing all the players to upgrade eventually.

God I fucking hate video games

You have no actual guarantee games will work as well as they do on the Pro. PC ports are usually so unoptimised, I wouldn't bother. PC has been lowest priority for developers since at least the days of Borderlands 1.

Tell me again when that shit is actually released...
and well... the games didn't got more expensive.

This mother trucker

You're an animeposting idiot if you think this will actually happen.

>living in the faboulus world of ign "9/10 it's shit" AAA titles.

Pc is still the most dearest platform of many devs... only normie games shit on it, because they don't sell that gud on pc anyway.

I'm an animeposting idiot regardless of if it happens. Your move, fag

So what you're saying is, it doesn't matter that AAA are probably going to run worse than on a PS4 Pro, because you still have indie and niche games running well?

>cant even do a cutscene right

damn nigga

Im saying that the Ps4 pro will be a shitty gimmick that will hurt ps4 overall in the long run.

It's basically a slightly overclocked PS4 and everyone who saw that thing running with +20°c outside knows that it "could" be a bad idea.

Also making PS4 Pro friendly versions of the games can result in a few things.
Dev costs for the ps4 gonna rise... this can lead either to shitty optimization for both PS versions, to more expensive games, or for less games for the PS overall.

Or what i think is more likely that sony drops their demand that every new PS game has to have a PS4 plus option and they just release the same old ps4 classic version for both of them with no real difference, except ps4 pro will have less framedrops.

Meanwhile most PC-fags still don't care if the latest made for console 6/10 AAA gets a shitty port because they aren't the demographic for it.

Pro doesn't have exclusives.
At least the 32X has Chaotix and Tempo.

They could have implemented freesync to the pro, why didn't they?

>Freesync
With hardware this anemic, it'll be hard to make use of that feature. Plus do HDTVs have Freesync chip?

>wants another 10 year cycle

I imagine this guy is one of todds friends

This is in 4K though, that's pretty impressive for consoles at that price point.

>not wanting a 10 year cycle

well in the last 3-5 years nothing really groundbreaking happened to the overall capability of the hardware...
It would have been the perfect time for a long console life cycle, but both consoles decided to go for shitty hardware and to rush it our way to early.
If you ask me they know this, that's why they rushed it out now and are calculating with the .5 consoles. To sell more hardware than what would have been necessary.

I only know of one freesync tv so far, but since it's open and free of licensing costs, Sony could have pushed this feature into the TV market.

And it'd be perfect for the PS4, since everything between 30-60fps would be free of stutter. At 45fps+ you'd barley notice the fps drop.

bloodborne

>inb4 some wiiu shit if that is then gaming is good as dead like that console

how can they keep getting away with this

what has bloodbourne to do with this?

Will ProS4 let me play Bloodborne at 60fps?

No. 100%. It's BB engine fault. Some problems with lighting

I thought Dark Sould looked better at 30fps, since when is everyone an FPS queen over ports? 9/10 added FPS makes the intended visual style look like shit

Was a (you) part of your plan underage?

You are fucking up bad when you can't even run Call of Duty @ 60FPS.

You're the idiot if you think that it won't happen. IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WITH THE PS4 """""PRO"""""

Pls that quake 3 engine can be pretty hard to handle for modern hardware.