twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't approve.

from vicious giant insects who have once again come back

Why did YOU join the EDF?

That's worth a medal.

We'll unleash all our forces, we won't cut them any slack

You want a medal?

THE EDF DEPLOYS

Wonder what the pre-reqs are for actually getting into Storm team.

I hope the Air Raider gets a sprint like the Ranger has in 5, and maybe be able to equip at least one standard firearm like a rifle or shotgun.

I hope the fencer gets roller skates already. I want to VRRRR not have to boost cancel everywhere.

Forget about adding sprint to Ranger. Fix the bloody vehicle controls first.

>TO SAVE OUR COUNTRIES WORTH FROM ANY JEWS OR FILTHY BLACKS

The controls become manageable on higher level vehicles but yeah, they really shouldn't handle like lead bricks just because their weak.

sauce on webm? Also, boost canceling has been wrecking my fingers.

Votoms. Couldn't tell you what specific series and ep.

>Votoms.
Thank you.

Our soilders are prepared for any alien threats!

youtube.com/watch?v=s_p3V78PL5k

The Navy launches ships, the Air Force sends their jets!

Speaking of which, jets in EDF5 would be pretty sweet.

speaking of alien attacks.

That does kind of makes sense but what's to prevent the pirates from only raiding the parts of the settlement likely to yield a profit? More than likely any significant amount of valuable resources would be stored in warehouses of some sort and if they're looking for people to enslave they just hit suburbia, unless you're honestly suggesting evenly distributing everything everywhere in which case that's just not practical to do since it causes all sorts of logistical and organizational headaches for the colonist at least with arcologies they have to either fight through everything to get what they want or they have to destroy it in it's entirety which would yield a pirate wasted ammo and a bigger bounty on his head, or it's not a pirate but a nation at war on the colony it self.

where to get this game cheapest

I'm getting some serious Heavy Gear vibes here. I miss that game.