MEANWHILE ON CYBERPUNK Cred Forums

MEANWHILE ON CYBERPUNK Cred Forums

have you guys tried the new skyrim holo mountain climbing sim ? it's pretty schway chummers

I just got my Lucina sexbot in the mail.

What a time to be alive! time to break this thing in.

The Denuvo Corporation has to be stopped. Can I trust you to take these files to the public? I'll upload them into your cyber-brain.

DON'T OPEN THE BOX user

THOSE THINGS GOING SELF AWARE AND THE FIRST THING THEY DO IS BREAK YOUR DICK WITH THEIR MECHANICAL VAGINAS

READY TO MAKE
READY TO MAKE
R-READY TO MAKE SENSE OF

COME TOUCH ME LIKE I'M AN ORDINARY MAN

Chill out, bro.

I know all about the sexbot's problems. That's why I jailbroke it and installed the cute patch.

>installing the cute patch

you know that's a virus by shadowchan right chummer ?

that bot's gonna go SHODAN on you faster than you can say personal responsibility

>MEANWHILE ON THIS ISNT VIDEOGAMES IT"S CRINGY RP

Gib brouzefs

Huh?

What do you like better, Realitypunk or Steampunk?

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

>Wake up
>ServiceBot 2.66r5™ has her hands wrapped around my neck
>Those hackers across the street
>She's not doing a lot of damage since I got the rest of my torso-up replaced with augments last month
>Take her power cell out
>Go to the hackers' house with my night-patrol baton
>They just tell me to fuck off and then hack my legs and literally make me walk back to my house
>No sexbot until those hackers stop fucking with me

I am so fucking mad

I WANT TO HACK SHODAN AND MAKE HER FUCK ME

just crawl your way to the hackers

or hack em back

SCHWAY
C
H
W
A
Y

>They just tell me to fuck off and then hack my legs and literally make me walk back to my house

You deserved it, you fucking augger

Does anyone have this on a higher resolution ?
That would be a nice wallpapaer.

Hey.

H E L P
V A P O R W A V E
I M P L A N T
M A L FAULTY

Has anyone been to that bar VA11 in Hall-A yet?

this is what killed the immersion for me in HR. I understand that some of the augments/implants would be necessary for the sake of living comfortably, i.e. cybernetic eye implants to restore sight to a completely blind person, but the fact that you knowingly sign up when the company who owns the implants has the power to remotely disable them at any time for something as trivial as missing a payment. No way that would fly in the real world. No one would want to live under those conditions.

or, following more closely to the post I quoted, knowing that any shithead with a laptop and an IT degree could fuck with someone on that level as to be able to hijack you as a person to the point where you no longer have control over basic bodily functions. You'd think some kind of kind of government branch would open up just to regulate and combat those problems. (which would happen way too often in a real world setting)

Yeah, the bartender has some small boobs but is pretty cute and she listens well.

do they serve soykaf ?

So regular Cred Forums
CYBERPUNK IS

N
O
W