twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER

Wow, this board is dead at this hour.

we don't speak moon

Pathetic.

Aerial dodge

Aerial Button prompts.
We Kingdom Hearts now.

Man that actually looks like a really cool fight, why did the guy have to suck so fucking much? How do these guys manage to play test the thing?

Play Testing is usually done by special people or by bots they programmed to run all night.
In the case of FFXV also by all the people who played the demo.

That or the game is just broken and hard to play because of the nshitty camera. Doesn't help that shit goes out of view and moves around a lot to make use of the warp mechanic.

Had they stuck with the camera pulled back like from the announcement trailers, it would've been fine.

Holy shit that fight looks fun

hey guys i didnt see it. its not playing. is it over?

youtube.com/watch?v=CofkBArItCk

It's a shame that the guy playing is absolute garbage at the game though

He just got pushed between a tight space. any 3rd person game reacts like that.

Having World of Final Fantasy and then this is gonna be so glorious especially after that fucking PRO footage muh deeck

>game pauzes and lets the enemy to perform a cutscene attack

and the shill in this thread are praising this shit, disgusting

AraAranea~

So like every FF

I fucking hate this excuse
Yeah just like every FF was also an APRG?
>everytime something stupid happens in the gameplay videos
>SO ITS JUST LIKE OLD FF!
>someone says it's just like old ff
>IT'S TOTALLY NOT ITS FAST AND GOOD!

>t-that doesn't count
So like KH too

>want Final Fantasy
>get Kingdom Hearts
I miss Squaresoft.

I don't get this mentality. Name literally one game that lets you do crazy shit that isn't a mini-cutscene or, at most, a QTE.

The upward camera when Aranea starts flying can easily be avoided by A: Warping to her or B: Removing the lock-on
The part where the guy got stuck in a tight space, it seemed to me like he activated a first person view 'cause even after he got out we still couldn't see Noctis

>want Final Fantasy
>get Final Fantasy x Kingdom Hearts
I like it.

It's just XV-kun. Ignore him, he's just replying to himself in this thread anyway.

Not that crazy. Also it still pauses for a couple of seconds.

>DMC fags think this is impressive
lol

It's not KH though, the combat is much slower and sluggish.

Why do you do that?

You want to know another action-based FF game that did this same thing (coincidentally also Tabata-led)?

Crisis Core. It was one of the most annoying fucking things, where the bosses suddenly stop all combat to hit you with some super attack (sometimes involving CGI) despite your dodge rolls phasing you through just about everything otherwise.

That game had a lot of problems, but that was the worst for me. Funny how XV also has easy spammable dodging.

In Aranea's case it was only for the first time she perform the dragoon jump, the other times had no cutscene
Similar to Bayonetta, some bosses has some cutscene moments that happens again later in the fight but much shorter

No they don't.

that was one of the best things for me. never bothered me. special attacks are cool.

it's not easy spammable dodging. it wastes mp and should only be used sparingly where you couldn't dodge roll easily.

Looks like a fun fight but they need to do something about the camera. It seems to be all over the place.

High time for vidya nigger dual monitor master race

The motherfucker isn't even hard locking her, he's fucking stupid.

>everyone is xvkun

>what is Supernova

A rejected Kirby ability

Yeah, the player just being plain bad at the game certainly didn't help their case.

Still, I think they should probably remove those normal mook enemies around, the auto lock-on seems to be kinda confused by them.