This is the best game ever, prove me wrong

This is the best game ever, prove me wrong.

Nah.

Yes.

I win

Bump

im playing right now.
forest is bumpin

Watch those mushrooms senpai, they fuck you up.

No but really, after playing them, can you really say anything even comes close?

Pro Evolution Soccer is better, prove me wrong.

Bloodborne is superior to that shitty circle strafing backstab simulator.

I haven't played it admittedly. But it's like this. Better call Saul is great, but it's just an offshoot of a better series.

I would but DSFix isn't downloadable anymore, so I can't even play it.
DS3 is better cause it works.

I found it in like ten seconds of googling. But ds3 is pretty dang cool.

Yeah, being a dick, mostly, but DS1 has a lot of technical problems that could've been easily solved with some extra dev time. Also menu design is garbage compared to later games. World design and boss design is pretty damn good though.

Overall, prefer DS3 cause polish and music. Also cause no tomb of the giants. Fuck tomb of the giants.

They are a lot of fun. I can get through to ng+3 or 4 in all of the soulsborne games so far, but then I am burnt out. I would honestly say the most fun is ng taking some time to learn, and then ng+ to see how much you remember and progress. Any more than that is overkill. Also multiplayer is garbage in each and every one of these games

This is the dumbest post ive read in the past 6 months. Nice job retard.

Too bad it got popular and Cred Forums hates it now.

It's one of the best game comig out in the last 5 years.

Too bad 2 was shit and by 3 I was already burnt out.

Bloodborne is better but DaS already is really good and your opinion about it is wrong. BB is more refined gameplay wise but thwy have the same heart.

You are just as stupid as the other guy's opinion on DaS

In visuals only.

>Backstab simulator
At least it people actually bother with the pvp.

one of the few series in recent years that remembers what makes vidya good

that said, it has a few technical problems and annoying flaws that get on my nerves, and while the bosses are great (mostly) I think the level design went to shit after Anor Londo

DaS2, DaS3 and Bloudbourne are WAY better.
Especially Bloudbourne.

Otherwise, the best game ever made is Half-Life, closely followed by HoMM 3.

Mmmmm I think you're retarded though. To put it in perspective, if someone was like "my favorite movie is cloud atlas" if know that person was an ignorant aspie fuck. That's you. That's what you are in this metaphor.

The were in a rush after Lord Vessel.
What flaws get on your nerves?

I think the archives and the catacombs are still pretty good.

Fuck lost izalith and new londo though.

The DLC is top tier again.

>if know
>completely unrelated subject
You're the retard AND have bad taste.

It starts to feel shitty like 2/3 through the game, but I feel that way about every souls games I play. I think it has something to do with their atmosphere. I always quit around then, then come back to finish it a few months later

No man's sky

See i really don't get the hate for izalith. Well like I get it, but I like it. Also really dig new Londo. I hate the fucking archives. I feel like they were waaaaaaaaaaay too annoying and tedious.

mostly little things like enemies attacking through walls

I also wish that miracles were better

Catacombs were great, loved that you had to give up your shield for a torch, Nito was tough until I just killed his skeletons first with a divine halberd

archives were tedious as fuck, and I disliked the seath boss fight

lost Izalith wasn't that bad but had the worst boss in the game

New londo was just too short for me to really form an opinion about it

playing through the DLC for the first time now, Artorias is kicking my shit in

Sunlight maggot senpai. But I agree with most of your opinions, you're a cool guy.

This tbqh senpai

Also I did nito last and just chugged through his bullshit.

I aint giving up my offhand for no torch m8. I got a BKGS from the first black Knight I ever managed to kill and used it two handed from the moment I had the stats for it.

Went through the entire tomb of the giants in the dark.

Lol just R2 through fucking everything

I wish you were less married to a weapon by the endgame, it can get kinda boring to be using the same 2~3 weapons for the last chunk of the game

some of the bonfire warp choices were kinda annoying, I feel like you should have been able to warp to places like lost izalth, the depths, back to undead asylum, etc.

I don't agree, because I've used the same sword in all three games, but I respect that opinion.

Bloodborne exists.

>not nic cage as the chosen undead

The breaking out of the cell part was really cool you have to admit.

I loved the weird experiments and the grat tower lined with book shelves. It fit perfectly.

The caves were pretty lame again, I must admit.

>The breaking out of the cell part was really cool you have to admit.

You mean the one that went against all the gameplay principles the game taught you up until this point?

I dunno if i could see owen wilson as solaire

"Yeah whatever. I'm gonna behind and stare at the Sun ok?"

Edward Norton, Willem Dafoe, and Jonathan Pryce are pretty premium choices though