Well I think Ryuji and Anne make a cute couple

Well I think Ryuji and Anne make a cute couple.

Other urls found in this thread:

p5g.tradukosoft.com/story/
m.imgur.com/gallery/vmq70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats with the grabbing gesture? And why foes Anne do it too?

It's too bad the meme is dead.

Anne seems based. Like the antithesis of that bitch Yukari.

If Ryuji knows his place he will be groveling for MCs dick like every proper supporting character.

>ey lemme squeeze your tits bby
>hahaha you're a funny guy, too bad you don't have anything to grope in return you fucking dork

Stop making these threads, cucksona kid

She seems fine. I hope she's not like that worthless fucking slut, Rise

Worse than naotofags. At least Naoto never really seemed to reciprocate Kanji's feelings. Here the two actually have the hots for each other

>"The pleasure of being cummed inside"
DAMN, you NTR hard Ryuji in this game.

Agreed, which is why I'm not doing a romance route for her.

Not really. Going to the same middle school doesn't mean shit, dude.

oh i get it the popsicle stick means erection

It's weird how anyone could see this and think they're a couple.

I guess if you're autistic you might not be able to understand body language, I guess.

At best, Ryuuji has a crush. It's also possible he's just messing around. Anne's reaction is that of someone who thinks of Ryuuji as a brother or friend, skinship is not love.

Would you have a loving relationship with your teacher, Cred Forums?

She's the only one who appeared distraught when he was thought to be dead, user. Apparently the story pushes you towards Makoto too.

Literally the first route I'm going for, after seeing the maid outfit in preview stuff. It's a shame it's just going to be one of those lame side-routes where nothing really happens though.

You wouldn't be distraught when the guy you've known for longest out of all these faggots is thought to be dead? It's a familial relationship at best, dude.

imagine this scene in a bioware game

anne would spend the rest of the game lecturing about rape and micro-aggressions

Damn right I would.

>Ryuji isn't treated like he's a piece of shit like Yosuke and Junpei were
>Ryuji is way more likeable than those two as well
One of he best parts of this game.

why is he yellow

Anyone playing a game on a TV isn't exactly looking for color accuracy.

Would you take her to the beach too?

Simpsons mod DLC

Asian

pure japanese blood

Now you can make Akira look even more like Vincent.

>You can try to plow her in school
>She'll say not in school, but she's down for after

OhhhHHH FUUUCK MY DIIICK

You can ACTUALLY sex the teacher in this one, RIGHT?

NIICCCEEEEE

Only niggers hate teachers, I would fuck the living shit out of her.

Hey Yosuke was shit but Junpei did a lot of growing up and become an absolute Bro for life by end game.

Are there any more Catherine references in Persona 5?

Apparently so. You could fuck the nurse in 4 and Elizabeth in 3, so it's nothing to weird for the series.

Apparently all of them fuck someone else once you complete their SL

Makoto is the most boring looking character.

Like how Marie was the most annoying character shutupihateyoudie.

If Makoto's personality is ok, then ok, but eh.

She's pretty bland, but honestly I'd gladly take bland over something as obnoxious as Marie.

She's best girl in most people's opinion so far, so I suppose she's good in the story. I've only seen her a bit so far.

I like Anne and the teacher the most so far so, eh.

I was also a Mitsuru and Rise faggot.

Being an EOP sucks, have to wait fucking literally 5 months for this game.

Not that I've seen. So far the only references to other games are Kanami and Rise posters, Yukari on a billboard (apparently) and the June's theme playing in a UFO catcher game.

Tanaka is supposed to be somewhere too.

Beautiful.

Oh shit, so you're play it user? Cool
pls no spoilers

I'm EOP and playing it, user. We're getting a regularly updated English guide on Traduko Soft and some user in /pg/ was translating some dialogue.

Potter and Hifumi are the true OTP
Will forever be upset at how they felt the need to make her eyes less green and take all the goddamn shine out of her hair in her face portraits

k

Yeah, I couldn't wait. Might want to be careful though, the big spoilers are becoming memes on here and /vg/.

I remember hearing that from the data mining. So nothing has come from that yet then?

Did you import a copy or do you have a separate JP PSN with yen loaded onto it?

I'm seriously itching to play it.

>you're taller than your teacher
>while she is delivering her sermon about how to respect your elders, you can hug her tightly to dismiss any kind of resistance

Hugging a social superior is my fetish

Nothing yet. His theme is called Tanaka Dark Web but no one managed to find him yet.

Seperate JP account and brought it digitally. I didn't want to wait long to play it.

Honestly, from a gameplay perspective it's the best Persona game and the dungeons are great too. If you have a smart phone, even the Google Translate app can help too.

p5g.tradukosoft.com/story/
These guys are doing the guide.

The SMT If... Uniform is the dumbest shit

post futaba romance

>You will never make her blush in embarrassment in case anyone spots you two
>You will never come up behind her while she cooks and give her a hug

dat Raidou

Any other Megaten costumes?

I don't know if that's been done yet.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little upset Anne is romancable.

I mean I knew she probably was, but I wanted ATLUS to really go through and make a couple of your friends boyfriend and girlfriend instead of just making every girl suck your dingus

Who does Harry Potter get? The red eyed bitch?

I'm so fucking tempted.

Is it jarring to play and look up shit? It's either this or Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.

Does Marie show up as a weathergirl, in this game, or in any other capacity?
This is very important. I need to know, as if she shows up at all, I'm staying the fuck away from this game.

>remove waifus from waifu sim

seems like a poor idea

Full list so far. I think someone found Nocturne music too which could mean that Nocturne DLC in the future (wearing costumes changes the battle themes).
m.imgur.com/gallery/vmq70

>Out of all the shitty Persona 4 characters you get triggered by Marie

smhfam yes she does

not that anyone knows of. So far the only references to the previous games are

>Rise is on a poster
>Kanamin (Persona 4 DAN) is on a poster
>The dude from the shopping channel is in the game
>An arcade game you can play has a 8bit version of the Junes theme

Thankfully ATLUS didn't go full fanservice and make the gang go to Inaba or some shit

Luckily, she doens't.
And praise all gods for that.
Someone else does show up though.

Well, between that and the lack of dual audio, that's my purchase 100% cancelled.
Enjoy your threads and game, anons. I'm out for good.

what the fuck is this youth culture bullshit

Literally any one he wants.

People in the Persona universe have picked up on the fact that the quiet kid with a lot of power is a chick magnent so they tag along to scrape up whatever scraps are left over.

>(Persona 4 DAN)
She's from Vanilla P4 actually.

Well in name only. You don't see her until DAN

It can be, but I've barely put the game down. Personally I'd take Persona 5.

DLC Persona's datamined too including Sho's Persona, Magatsu Izanagi any many more.

Her Persona is DLC.

what happened to all the cuck/ntr posting?
Did we get some news or did people get tired of the meme?

They've only got the guide up to the prologue done so I feel like I'd be lost. Maybe I'll do it once they get the whole guide up.

God damn. There was exactly one chick in my high school with a body like that. It was like Game of Thrones with every guy trying to get his dick in her.

I ran into the guy who "won" many years late and he was struggling with mental health issues.

It was really sad.

>Believing lies

Yeah, I can understand that. I'm going to do another playthrough once it's fully up.

Man I want these personas. Wonder whats with the redesigns too. Cause most of these levels differences are so minor between them.

>no izanagi no-okami
>no orpheus telos
but i guess raping Messiah's corpse was okay

>be best friends with MC
>essentially have to use MAC system or Frank

Fuck.

So, you want to make Ryuji a cuck, huh?

Fuck fuck fuck! Okay I'm out of this thread. Not getting online against until 2-14-17

Y E S