Was this really necessary?

I'm really enjoying Dragon's Crown, but holy fuck it's immature as hell.

maybe you're immature for caring that much

That's an odd dual-class combination.
Wouldn't you be a monk or a warrior, not both?

I want to fuck a nun.

>it's immature as hell.

It fucking so is.

God I hate seeing sex in games, sex is for kids and young teweens. I'm 20 now for fucks sake, an adult, stop treating me like a kid Dragon Crown! If you are a true adult like me, you wouldn't want to have sex or see women naked either!

What about a warrior monk?

>that gold face

hehehe

I agree. I fucking hate these sick lolicon freaks infesting gaming industry UGH

What is immature exactly?
The pose?
The hurt female?
The torn mail?
The chastity belt?
The tittyarmor?
The fact that she fought?

George is a great artist, but all the games he's directed are crap.

Grand Knights History is the only game Vanillaware have done that's actually good on the basis of its gameplay and isn't just eye candy.

All of it, sex is immature and for kids only. Adults shouldn't be interested in sex or the naked bodies of the opposite gender. It's a sign of immaturity to still be into that kiddie shit. May as well go watch Barnie and MLP if you still think women's bodies are sexy you fucking manchild.

It's badass is what it is lol.

What, we're summoning Barneyfag now?

Who is Barneyfag? I've heard him talked about so often on Cred Forums, I browse every day for the last 9 years and I don't think I've ever seen anyone post Barney the Dinosaur before. Or am I missing something here?

>the game with the less gameplay, that never made it to west, is the best VanillaWare game based on gameplay

Naisu Beito

>monk warrior
Isn't that just a cleric?

I completely agree. I stopped seeing women as objects of pleasure the moment I got a job. Now I never see women anymore. I wish Dragon Crown would stop shoving them down my throat. I do not like women!

Caring about the immaturity of things is pretty immature in its own. Worrying about how immature something is just a way of being insecure about how others view you. Disassociating with things that you believe others would shame you for instead of doing what you enjoy is what a lot of kids do when they play M rated games and say anything that isn't guns and blood is "for babies."
Just chill and enjoy things because they're things.

I guess the answer is to not take video games that seriously?

>play dragon's crown with group for a while after release
>reaction to these scenes was usually laughing at the absurdity

Pic related. Mermaid still has a buttocks and it looks like she's shitting a fish.

Not sure why you're replying to his strawman but just thought I'd point out that your argument is usually only used by man babies who want to excuse the fact that they ONLY consume childish media and will get angry and defensive if you suggest that they "branch out" more.

Love Dragon's Crown by the way so don't bother strawmanning back at me, bro.

I am the original strawmanner. I think that's because the only people who get told to branch out or that they have manbabby taste are the ones who do play nothing but Mario or watch MLP all day. So they have to use it.

If you have a varied taste that includes light hearted childrens stuff but also adult orientated things then no ones gonna criticise you giving your no opportunity too use the argument.

>browsed Cred Forums for 9 years
>only now playing dragon's crown
>only now realizing what it is
>not being around for the multiple shitstorms behind the art style and themes
>>not knowing barneyfag
Try not to be too obvious, reddit.

That doesn't excuse the game from being immature.
Case in point
Why in the name of fuck would a Mermaid have two perfectly round asscheeks? Other than titilation and teenage morbidity.

I just hope you kill yourself OP

Well you sound pretty reasonable here so that makes me feel better at least. Keep shitting on the man-babies, bait-kun.

>Other than titilation and teenage morbidity.
You do know what mermaids were said to do, don't you?

this feels like bait but I agree.

Vanillaware games really just have the art going for them but even then the animation isn't good

Muramasa is the only one I really enjoyed

I'm not OP I've never played Dragon's Crown before. I do know about all the shitstorms with DC though with that Jason Schrier fuckwit and Neofag and them thinking big tits = loli and then insulting George Kamitami and him BTFOing them with muscle dwarves.

I just see Barneyfag mentioned a lot, who the hell is he. Is he a tripfag or something related to this game?

Ignorance is bliss user. Better to just leave it be.
In the short and simple of it, he's Cred Forums's very own Chris Chan.

user, I was baiting the whole time. No need to get upset. I was going along with OP's retarded "this sexy nun is immature as hell" line of thought to point out how silly it is to call sex immature.

>Cred Forums's very own Chris Chan
Not him, but wouldn't that BE Chris Chan?

Barneyfag is just an user who derails threads by posting a MLP/derpibooru related pic and samefagging himself until he crashes the thread.

Would a mermaid shit a normal human sized log or mutiple tiny fish pellets?

Chris Chan was more of a Cred Forums creation. Barneyfag would have died out long ago if he was just ignored. Cred Forums just kept wanting to poke the bear, then the stories started happening, now we know more than we wish we did. It's funny at times tho I guess.

If you go too meta both sides simultaneously believe you're with them and against them. This is the recipe for good bait.

Oh okay then why is he called Barneyfag? How did he get that name? I assumed it was some MLP level manchild who obsessed over that Barney the dinosaur kids show.

Now that you've given him a name I think I know the shitposter in question too.

multiple medium sized logs obviously

>normal human sized log
>human sized log

You go girlfriend you tell these shitlords how sexuality is immature and for children.

>then the stories started happening, now we know more than we wish we did
Elaborate?

And clans tell tales of him?

>Chris Chan was more of a Cred Forums creation
There are other websites on the internet than Cred Forums.

What games have tasteful sexuality?

I don't have the bigass "newfag's guide to barneyfag" pic saved, but he's a legit autist was will despise anything that ever gets related to Barney in any way. Like, one time he was listening to one of his favorite songs, and someone in his special ed class was watching Barney at the same time or some shit, so from that point on he started hating that song and the band. He also fucked his neighbours dog, and has a surprisingly sizeable CP folder that he dumps when he posts in a thread that no one gives him any attention in. He's Cred Forums's biggest attention whore.

I know, but as far as Chris' relevance to Cred Forums, Cred Forums was where it kicked off.

Few know the truth.
He was user once, as were we all. However, his contempt for cartoon horses drove him to derail threads anytime something even mildly pony-related is posted.

>leaving out the excessive samefagging
nigga, you aint even preaching the best bits

He posted a picture of MLP and Barney the Dinosaur sharing similar time slots on a Canadian TV channel so much it became the second most posted image on Cred Forums. On top of that, every one of his screencaps is someone comparing MLP to Barney. Also he calls horsefuckers 'Barneyfags.'

Really, he just wants to force the connection really hard.

Ironically, the top most posted picture is Cred Forums-tan talking about how he wants to fuck that unicorn.

>Thread gets derailed by Barneyfag
>He isn't even here

Seriously, fuck him. And fuck you faggots for derailing so many threads because of him.

Thread was baitshit from the start so it never had much of a future.

Oh shit I've actually seen those pics you mention. I thought it was just some nameless autist shitposting, didn't know he had a name already. I've seen him shit up quite a few threads then. I just assumed it was different guys each time.

Thanks for the explanation of his name then.

Nah. Think they were going for a holy warrior. That isn't far fetched or strange. Paladin, warrior priest, even just a regular cleric you know.

The monk part I'll just chalk up as a bit of a translation error.

>Why in the name of fuck would a Mermaid have two perfectly round asscheeks? Other than titilation and teenage morbidity.
Unlike your infantile Disney version of mermaids, those in ancient mythology had the fish part start at their thighs, not at the waist.

>games are immature

Fuck, hold on bro I'm contacting the police!

This gif is a lie, that stick clips on the right bottom side!

>sexual appeals are baaad

Who the fuck has invented that meme?

ITT: Cred Forums gets triggered

>complains that video games are immature

Mate they are all immature, Fucking every game is.

>Baldur's Gate
>Planescape
>I have no mouth and I must scream
>Immature

Bottom middle is best controller

Would unironically own bottom right.

>AJ
Best taste

You know it.

>not bottom left
Stay gay

>being immature enough to care about anything inherently human in nature, sex or otherwise

I've ascended, unlike you. I only care about philosophical debates about the sexual natures of extra-dimensional life forms.

>Using second hand controllers

kys

reminded me of this

You people are such gigantic faggots, Jesus Christ.

Puffy

It's a bulge.

You heard it here first folks, that females getting hurt and females fighting is immature

I've rarely read more retarded opinions.

t. virgin

Even better

With a face like that, you know hes got an angle.

For some reason people nowadays think that having beatiful girls in games is immature. What's wrong with you?

if you think than any of the art in dragons crown is supposed to be erotic and therefore sexist towards women then this is your problem. everybody in that game is an extreme characters including the men and none of them look attractive in my opinion.I´m actually convinced that they are all supposed to be parodies of those sexualised Conan artworks form the 70s

Witcher butts and tityies are immature. This is brilliant.

Not necessary but I wouldnt mind some sexyness.
However this here looks fucking gay honestly. Its super cringy, not sexy, not even beautiful in any way. Its pure gayness attached to a pile of shit

>game is directed by a studio run by an artist
>features a bunch art unsurprisingly
>the games are art fags are triggered by this
You can't make this shit up.

I mean, I doesn't really seems unnecessary either..

This looks like some high quality OC.

10/10, would love to be triggered by this. Could probably be an 11/10 by only having goldface on the back and Lady Maria as the normal face

Have at you.

Not at home right now, was hoping someone else would do it

> if you touch the chastity belt on the vita screen she moan

Missing OPs point entirely, I loved soul calibur for example.. However everytime some bouncy titted half naked woman would come to fight. Or the skimpy school girl DLC, its pandering to virgin nerds, like that's not effective armour in the slightest and if people see me playing that do they think that's WHY I play it, to watch school girls with huge tits

Its just pathetic

ok.

You are so super fucking gay and dumb as fuck.

Virgin nerds are a valuable customer demographic

What exactly is wrong with it?

May you perhaps be sexualizing it yourself? Sicko

I'm really enjoying The Sistine Chapel, but holy fuck it's immature as hell.

Do you want them to think that you don't like looking at women or something? What kind of people do you deal with?

Fun Fact: the art in Dragon's Crown is inspired by the original artwork for the old D&D manuals.

The immature one is you, op. This board is for adults.

michelangelo painted that shit in 4 years

Alright 1, why would you play games in front of other people? Unless it's your brother or your mate and the purpose is you are playing splitscreen multiplayer, you shouldn't be playing vidya when others are around.

2. Why the fuck would you care that people know you like boobies? Is being straight really that bad now in America? Is it like being a fag was 20 years ago where you get bashed if you like tits and puss now?

This need to be above sexuality is retarded. You are making yourself subhuman by doing it.

Are indieshits triggered by Dragon's Crown because it was a game made by a small team on a low budget that sold more and got more recognition than anything they'll ever make in their lives?

In two.

After two years he went to see if the picture in total was good, realized he painted everything too small and detailed and that nobody would recognize anything from the bottom of the chapel. Was super angry, tore that shit down and redid it all in another two years.

The entire procedure permanently ruined back and he had massive back and neck pains for the rest of his life.

Fun fact: Michelangelo was also a learned sculptor, not a a painter. He learned to paint just for that specific project in order to flip the bird to some of his rivals who recommended him to the pope in hopes that him being not a painter and failing the project would ruin his reputation.

>sex is immature and for kids only
>sex is for kids only

Nice try fucking pedofag, but real adults enjoy sex, not kids. Also, I bet if you find """sexual""" content offensive, you are either an SJW, American or both. T. North-European Master Race

ITT: Reactionary nerds, with strawman arguments.
Go back to fucking Cred Forums. Pic related, it's a rare photo of you.

This shit is immature, in that it's over sexualizing for no reason. The armor, and the pose? Why?
Just admit you want to stare at pus while you play vidya.

Americans were a mistake.

Of course I do. I'm not the one in denial here after all

>I'm really enjoying Dragon's Crown, but holy fuck it's immature as hell.
It really is, to the point of distraction, which is kind of a negative to the game. I mean I love the fact that they drew sexy sprites and everything, but they took it a bit too far. I mean being an awesome beat'em'up with the best damn cooking mini-game ever was more than enough, but the huge tits that get shoved in your face every now and then for menial shit is pretty stupid.

Stop acting like this is some kind of Orweillian crusade on your nude video games, lil baby.
We're insulting you're plebeian taste.

>we
Ok

Good one dude. Ya go me.