Gravity Rush 2 TGS Stream about to begin

Gravity Rush 2 TGS Stream about to begin
youtube.com/watch?v=3kzoku7q8Ds

I haven't even finished the first one.
I just beat the students waifu in the second city part, how much game is left?

You've still got a good chunk left, I'd say about half the game.

oh nice, I got caughed with completing challenges and collecting, lost track of the story a bit and then went a little crazy so I couldn't tell if I just went too far at once honestly

I am not allowing myself to watch anymore GR 2, Ni Oh, FFXV, Nier Automata or Horizon OR Persona 5 footage because I don't wanna bes spoiled I should just get off the internet

It's on

Is this the main theme?

I don't need to see anymore gameplay of GR2, I already know it's going to be good.

Still, have a bump

It's possible.

This is music brah

im an uncomfortably in love with Kat

Talking now.

Gameplay.

Phantasy Star Online 2 collab.

How many gravity styles did they say we would get?

Just the two new ones or is there a secret third style (or 4th if you include regular).

We know about three currently, but there might be a secret one.

There are a shit ton of places without going into the dungeons yet and we know there are at least 3 (green temple one, water rocky one and plant one.) OR am I mistaken and we know about others?

Good god I watched the Polygon gameplay vid and they made it look like a janky mess. This is so much smoother.

This footage is cut so quickly it could induce epilepsy.

About half.

It's over
Wasn't worth getting up early for desu

>Those parts with the drummer
Someone was having fun doing this

That was a waste of time to be honest, the live music was neat, but I honestly just wanted more gameplay. What we got was just flying around aimlessly.

I don't think they even said anything new. I mean I don't speak Japanese but if they had new info about for example PS Pro support you could kind of figure it out