>thirst meter
this is the biggest fucking red flag of any game
>oh right let me fucking drink my gatorade every 45 seconds
>oh let me eat this beef jerky because i walked 5 yeards
fuck this
fuckonami

That sounds pretty gay.

If only.

Never touched a metal gear, so maybe Ill check this one if it comes for pc.

MGS3 had a better menu

you dont even get a model of your character in Survive?

shovelware

So it's DayZ with a MGSV coat of paint?

I'm down.

Do we have base-building? Literally no point in an open-world survival game if theres no base-building for late-game.

I feel sorry for MGS fags

>This is the last hurrah for the FOX engine

Sounds cool. Ill try it out after price drop

It's 4 player co-op. Scavenge materials for building gear, items and defenses, find a good spot to place a distress beacon, and then play wave defense. No base-building, just setting down fences and barricades as well as weapon emplacements to drive enemies off.

There's probably other mission types but it was fucking barebones and the only cool new things were an actual injury system and melee weapons.

sounds like dayz shit

Mgs died after 3. Anyone expecting this to be a mgs game in any way besides name is retarded. Ill judge it on its own merit outside of the mgs series, and it looks alright. Will probably be entertaining, tho its obviously not anything special

The fox engine was too good for us.

What you mean like in MGS3? This shit isn't new.

I WILL be buying this game and there is NOTHING any of YOU can do to stop me

>yfw this is the reason chapter 3 never came
The reason why Chapter 3 never came is because Kojima had nothing for it.

MGS3 had a general stamina meter and all you needed to do was collect food/animals to survive. The jungle was plentiful with food, and it even had its own little system of BB's own tastes and preferences, or rotten foods and stuff. And while starvation could drain your health, it can't physically kill you in MSG3 - just really hinder you.

There was basically no reason to ever starve in MGS3 if you weren't retarded.

This just seems to be 'collect some food and water or you'll probably die' like most modern apocalypse survival games, but they didn't elaborate on it.

Hope its free, I already paid top dollar for MGSV + MB Coins.

just a thought, why would you want to see the generic create-a-chahracter they slapped together using the mgsv char creator? octopus, wolf, raven and mantis have no distinguishing features apart from their [torn, messed up?] clothes, otherwise they're the same guy with the 4 haircuts, face options, etc you have in mgsv

Their clothes aren't even messed up, just given weird things like "THIS GUY HAS NO SHIRT BENEATH HIS VEST" to pretend to be apocalyptic.
They're just wearing tweaked and modified armor and suits from MGSV, with no real visible damages.

post webms, i refuse to watch the whole thing

>place multiple layers of fences at a chokepoint
>place 4 mounted guns
>win instantly

It's gonna be like MGSV again where the game gives you so much overpowered gear that it makes everything completely trivial.

yeah. the one semi new thing is taking mother base struts, no clipping them into the ground, and calling it a new map. that, and maybe the blue wormhole
>oooh, blue

vote with your wallet.

It looks pretty cool for me but I guess kojidrones won't like it.

iknorite

Looks awesome. Also
>complaining about things that have been in MGS games before

>30 dollars
microtransactions here we go

>The same old map you know and love!