Didn't see one so, Resident Evil thread

Didn't see one so, Resident Evil thread.

What does everyone think about the new game? Will it actually be not shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/298975/74419cc36a/
g.e-hentai.org/g/298975/74419cc36a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be shit.

I liked what little I saw. It seems to be trying to attempt what the first games did, but on first person. Still have weapons, though it looks like it will be more limited than the old games.

It's going to suck, but not as much as 6. Especially since they don't have the best girl Claire in it

I mean really though.

They showed that there are item box rooms so I'm still hoping but my expectations aren't too high. Also apparently the whole game takes place in and around the plantation, so it feels like to me they're trying to emulate Resident Evil 1.

I hope it isn't too limited, I wish they just did third person with optional tank controls, but from playing the demo the gunplay will be sort of similar to the old games but you are able to aim more precisely now, so it might feel a little broken. I noticed that you're able to quick turn still so that was neat.

>no cutscenes
>first person
>enemies (what we've seen so far) aren't intimidating in the slightest

>tfw accidentally put the name of the thread into the wrong field.

shieeeet

Hopefully there are dogs that are annoying as fuck like in REmake

>started playing Code: Veronica X yesterday
>it's amazing
It's a shame that her trademark look is from 2/The Darkside Chronicles.

I didn't even notice.

You guys playing any RE to get ready for Halloween?

Yeah I'm playing through the first one and zero

Daily reminder Rebecca a shit

Sauce?

Generic fps + zombie
Probably end up like house of the dead :^}

HOW DARE YOU

Why can't all the games from here on out, play like the two from the revelations series? Revelations one was amazing on the 3ds and had a good mixture of survival,horror and combat. Now capshit has gone full retard with this weird American horror story esqe bullshit. Fuck capcom

Source?

Yeah, I enjoyed the Revelations games as well and would've been cool if the next few games been like them.

Would anyone recommend Desperate Escape? I'm mostly thinking of getting it to play as Rebecca in The Mercs Reunion.

I only recently got decent at RE5 Mercs, despite owning the game for like five years.

sauce

I don't personally have high hopes for it.
Would appreciate sauce if you'd be kind.

I like RE but I'm a pussy

The revelations games were surprisingly gud. I really enjoyed 2 and even the co-op wasn't shit.pretty decent.

I still like the direction they are going now if only because it reminds me of the first games but with first person view. now all we need is super corny 90s acting.

>not being godlike at mercs
>not being friends with top jap mercs players

xbl was some good times.

I'm going to buy it, I have no choice. I have been a fan boy since 2001 and all I want is that same chill that ran down my spine as a little boy playing a game that was way too mature for me ....

It's easily the most interesting game coming out soon imo.

First Person Resident Evil could be rad as fuck.

Oh I get it, jill sandwich is funny because it's a sexual reference, though it was unintentional, because japanese games weren't very well translated typically at the point in time at which resident evil was released.

i just don't understand how they greenlight re2 remake but then give us this? the sales for REmake hd hit 1 million and was the companies best selling digital game. so why in the fuck are you giving us this first person twitch bait game?

dumb cat posters

If the Dev's aren't full of shit, it should be first person RE1, which is good IMO. We just got item boxes and what appears to be a save room in the stream a while ago, so add that to the checklist. Now we just need lab/umbrella confirmation and actual fucking zombies.

So how about that RE7?

It's gonna be shit

>So why in the fuck are you giving us this first person twitch bait game?

Because Resident Evil is Capcom's biggest IP, and Capcom have said the aging fanbase is a concern for them. They want their biggest franchise to keep being big.

RE4 already modernized RE once, and it struck gold for Capcom. Making RE5 their best selling game ever, they want to do the same with RE7.

Maybe they feel the series needs direction!

I got one

Rebecca is perfect !

Revelations games were trash

Kys

It's going to be ok.

Yeah, i'm not mad at the new direction. They seem to understand that people want to relive the old days, so that's why we are going to continue to get REmakes until they stop selling. The selling part depends on how faithful the RE2make is going to be.

Why don't companies understand that twitchbait games are only good if they're multiplayer. You're going to sell your piece of shit to precisely 0 people if they can watch their favorite streamer play it instead of paying to play it themselves. That's literally the whole fucking point.

Then why do they keep getting sequels?

Twitchbait also needs to be cheap like Dead by Daylight to allow for impulse buys

Thankfully there will be idiots that will buy RE7 so I don't have to. Once I get Outbreak 1 & 2 HD with online play, I'm done with Crapcom.

This has been confirmed to not be the case.

Guys like PewDiePie managed to get Skate 3 reprinted, LP's sell more than they don't.

Nice opinion, kiddo

Sauce

oh boy

I learned how to bypass sad panda because OP wouldn't provide sauce.
Just came back to say fuck you.

>image deleted on gelbooru deleted for comic crop
>same story but pending on Sankaku
fug

>wah why wont anyone spoonfeed me

I'm OP and I didn't know the sauce, I would have given it to you if I did. Don't just assume everyone knows and then proceed to assume I'm holding out on you.

Naw, breh. I said fuck you and I stand by it. You knew what you were doing when you made the topic.
I'm not calling you names, I'm just expressing my dislike for your actions. I hope you do a good deed today to atone.

U cray

I was just trying to find the most relevant RE image in my folder and that was it, also Jill is my favorite character.

Jill is best girl.

You gonna post sauce or not?

I'm not taking back my "fuck you."

neck yourself

Don't bother

it's a short comedy doujin about the Rebecca and Jill arguing, it's got one boob grab (not even one of those two, it's a random zombie ladie) and that's about it.

Found it.
exhentai.org/g/298975/74419cc36a/

thanks m8, now we can talk about RE without the saucefriends begging

SAUCE

When are we going to find out this was a scrapped Texas Chainsaw Massacre game? Hell, I won't even be shocked if Leatherface makes an appearance.

This is nothing like Resident Evil. Sure, there's some kind of infection present. But, for example, every game with ghosts isnt automatically Fatal Frame.

Oh yeah I remembered after I checked my download's folder to see if i already had it saved when I realized the art look familiar. Don't know why i thought it was PSM or Adam Warren related.

good night

night senpai

What your perfect RE game would be?

2 campaigns :

Leon/Ada exploring an asian village, like RE4 but with gooks. We'll learn lot of things about Ada's life and Umbrella.

Chris/Jill trapped in a creepy american farmhouse with a mansion. They are drugged and have some weird hallucinations, including ghosts and shit. They should find a laboratory to stop a new virus.

A full game of Lost in Nightmares without co-op

That first one sounds great.

I'd like to see a tropical island setting like in Heavenly Island. Preferably starring Claire. Imagine the bonus costume potential.

>When are we going to find out this was a scrapped Texas Chainsaw Massacre game? Hell, I won't even be shocked if Leatherface makes an appearance.

Nice headcanon.

Look at the current state of Capcom, do you really think they could afford to be making a new IP with these production values? No, it's ridiculous. They don't have that kind of money to play with.

This was always Resident Evil 7.
It started conceptual development in 2013, true development in 2014. This is Capcom's attempt at doing a RE4 again, deal with it.

>"headcannon"
>>>/tumblr/

Yeah, you would know what words Tumblr use wouldn't you?

I know of it being used on those kinds of sites. I don't use it myself, faggot.

Sure you don't.

you're retarded

>ex
how get past sadpanda

Do I need to have played 2 to play 4?

Yeah, Code Veronica 2.0 is real! For sure man!

Any day now!

g.e-hentai.org/g/298975/74419cc36a/

It's really not worth your time.

you assume too much with your replies and go off on weird delusional tangents

hence, you're retarded

>g.e-hentai.org/g/298975/74419cc36a/
It really wasn't.

Thanks anyways.

You don't understand, the REAL RE7 is coming! This is just a rebranded new IP!

Veronica X is among the best games in the series. And Claire among the best grills as well.

>it's yet another RE7 thread where idiotic fucks sperg out about a game they're too lazy to even watch the fucking trailer for or read news about but instead parrot the" classic RE is better" and "RE was always action" opinions in an endless, bickering vicious cycle
I can't even think of a way to put how frustrating this is. I'd even take those disgusting shitty RE waifu threads than this shit

I fucking hated Revelations 2.
It felt like they took everything good about Revelations, tossed it in the bin and just decided to accentuate all the shit parts.

They improved dodging, at least.

Piss off, underage.

That's a very long way to spell "Parker Luciani"

b2reddit

>All these threads for Resident Evil just as RE4 is rereleased on modern consoles and Resident Evil 7 gets a new trailer/demo update.
Like I'm supposed to believe this is just some coincidence?
Fuck off Capcom shills.

>TGS currently happening
>Capcom shows trailers for RE7 and the new CG movie Vendetta
>they might even show a trailer of the long awaited RE2 remake
>but no, its definitely because of the 100th remaster of RE4, a decade old game
Cred Forums has gone full retard, as usual.

(You)

Disappointed that it will be a first person. I cant play first person games, they always me me feel dizzy and nauseous all the time... So ill pass. Hopefully they will continue with the revelations series on the side that retain RE 3rd person gameplay.

Best Jill

naw