twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not worth the 80 Kangabux that it'll permanently be

but it's fine i guess

It is bretty gud desu m8

for you

For you

Haha le ebic 5 year old Bane meme.

Someone get this hothead outta here

Ebic, posting the same thing over and over for 5 years is simply ebic.

Wait till it'll come out on Steam. It'll get Dx11 patch and probably will work properly now.

I enjoyed it, but it's definitely not for everybody. Think of it like a weaker Alan Wake, if you've played it. Actual gameplay is a bit more interesting/difficult than Alan Wake, but the overall experience is kind of brought down a little by the episodes you have to sit through and also story doesn't lend itself to the atmosphere or mystery that Wake does, which isn't necessarily bad in and of itself, but the story isn't particularly deep/interesting enough to compensate for that missing.

If you're planning on buying it for PC, and plan on paying the full $40 for it, there's a collector's edition coming out that gets you a Steam key and includes Making of DVDs, book, and a soundtrack cd. If you end up liking the game a lot, you can keep it; if not, you can probably sell it off for like $25.

no, its very boring and frustrating experience. Characters really annoying. Be ready to get a refund, game wont get any better even after hours.

You can buy it on eBay for cheaper, but I honestly can't be fucked. If Microsoft doesn't feel like discounting the retail price, I don't feel like buying it.

Should have been on a PS4, Xbox gamers like myself are not interested in cinematic garbage, give that shit to Sony.

why is your cranium temperature so high?

No

Fun?

>steam version already delayed
ruh roh

Ok, but

It was the best time travel story in recent memory. Everything was logical and followed what the player was told. No bullshit rule bends or breaks. Ashmore playing dumb was a little annoying, but it served the story well. Just for that, I fell in love with it. The 4 tv episodes aren't bad at all, but not for everyone. There is still at least 12 hours of gameplay in a single run, compared to 2 hours of tv. Powers were cool, level design was all over the place.

It was a solid game. Honestly, it is the 2nd best game the Xbone has ifyam.

Is Remedy dead? They used to be god tier with MP 1 and 2, but ever since Alan Wake, they went downhill and Quantum Break not only bombed critically but also financially.

Latest news from them is that they're focusing on multiplayer for the near future

They are doing the singleplayer portion of Crossfire 2.0, some Korean multiplayer oriented FPS. Quantum Break's failure must have hit Remedy hard.

i'm glad qb failed. rememdy should get out from microsoft's thumb and reform under a new name and quit making shitty movie games. its obvious there is dissent among the company as the leadership left during qb's dev cycle.

QB is a essentially a Max Payne game with powers/B list actors/sub par plot. They should have just made Max Payne 4 instead of just going over the top

they sold max payne ip to jewstar

t. hothead

>xd I posted le epic maymay that I have been posting non stop over and over for 5 years again

>Quantum Break's failure must have hit Remedy hard.

Not really, they got the money from Microsoft before the game.

For you.

No but its a decent time killer

>xd I posted le epic maymay again

someone get this hothead outta here!

>lel lel lel Look guys I did it again
>le so funny posting the same thing over and over for 5 years straight xd

>SFM CIA model will be accessible soon

You lads know what that means right?

youtube.com/watch?v=mRTwAMF6kLE

medium kek